Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

i love using a strap on but i am saving anal sex for my future husband
Wow. My two favorite things with a provider are BBBJCIM and receiving some good penetration from a strapon. Hard to find providers though!
Wow. My two favorite things with a provider are BBBJCIM and receiving some good penetration from a strapon. Hard to find providers though! Originally Posted by fredwill

Sugar you just need to cum on down to Texas with all us good olo southern KINKY girls................YUM!!
I've just gotten back into this site, and I'm seeing alot of posts from you (Ms. Athena) that I am REALLY liking! I travel to Oklahoma City fairly regularly, but I can see I need to go south one more state!
Cum on down Fredwill theres some kinky girls in OK as well.......
My philosophy is "don't dish out what you aren't willing to take yourself"....so yes, my ass lost its virginity many years ago to a wanton woman attired in large dong dripping with lube. And I've been loving it ever since in various forms and fashion. Especially fun with 2 or more ladies taking turns gang banging you. May make some of you guys wince a bit, but it's a hell of a lot of fun and laughter.
I am thinking about getting brave and getting a strap on and trying this but still alittle nervous. I may have to find some poor soul to try it on first...........
Truly,

I'd be willing to bet if you advertised that you wanted some guinea pigs to help you gain expertise with your strapon, and offered a modestly discounted rate, that your phone would blow up!
If only I were in Dallas right now

I am thinking about getting brave and getting a strap on and trying this but still alittle nervous. I may have to find some poor soul to try it on first........... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
There is skill and technique involved with strap on play and you can hurt someone if done incorrectly. So please if you are new and training, find yourself an experienced receiver to help guide the way. Broadening your skill level is always a good thing, but take the time to learn it correctly and purchase the correct equipment. Toys are not cheap, but good ones will last you a bit. I have spend over 4,000.00 this year already in toys for boys.......Enjoy the kink!! Yum!!!
ditto!

strap on play is not to be taken lightly......but is is to be enjoyed immensely when done right!! So find the right provider and have fun!!
  • TxKev
  • 08-29-2012, 07:46 PM
ditto!

strap on play is not to be taken lightly......but is is to be enjoyed immensely when done right!! So find the right provider and have fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hope I found the right one to pop my cherry!!!
Hope I found the right one to pop my cherry!!! Originally Posted by TxKev
I am thinking about getting brave and getting a strap on and trying this but still alittle nervous. I may have to find some poor soul to try it on first........... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
If you're looking for someone for a 'test drive', so to speak, I've got a toy that fits me perfectly so there's little to no chance you hurt me. Plus you don't have to make the investment without trying it out first.

Does that make me a poor soul?
I haven't had the pleasure of playing with toys yet. But I have dabbled with the digits during bj's so I guess I'm looking for my poor soul also TP