Nobody wants to talk about Trump’s “not a racist word in his trope” attack on Rep. Elijah Cummings and Baltimore?

Little wonder I seldom post here. Guys are such huge cowards and pussies. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
And you're a brave BIG man...
Little wonder I seldom post here. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You might not be posting much longer ANYWHERE...
I ask tough questions, pussies avoid them Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Hey LAS! Speaking of pussies, did you douche today?
Hey LAS! Speaking of pussies, did you douche today? Originally Posted by lustylad
No, but I hear your mother does not.
And you're a brave BIG man... Originally Posted by bb1961
Care to come find out?
You might not be posting much longer ANYWHERE... Originally Posted by bb1961
Care to wager on that bud?
Well there's one thing for sure, there is no cure for stupid you're proof of that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Name any stupid on my part foolish child? Now run away like the coward I know you are....sucks being right 100% of time!!!
Name any stupid on my part foolish child? Now run away like the coward I know you are....sucks being right 100% of time!!! Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

This one, and I am sure over six hundred others just like it.
Tsk tsk, Ellen. No nudity, remember?

LOL!
Okay back to the OP, Cummings called Baltimore a drug infested city confirming everything that Trump said. Why don't people like YR ever realize that Trump is correct more often than not. It's the delivery of that truth that makes people uncomfortable.
Okay back to the OP, Cummings called Baltimore a drug infested city confirming everything that Trump said. Why don't people like YR ever realize that Trump is correct more often than not. It's the delivery of that truth that makes people uncomfortable. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
[/COLOR]
This one, and I am sure over six hundred others just like it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That is fact foolish little child, thank you for proving my point. Does it suck to have your ass handed to you time and again?
Originally Posted by eccielover
Perhaps it is the 10K or so lies he has told since 2016, as documented by a Toronto newspaper? So do you wanna tell me how windmills cause cancer? I doubt it skippy!! Now run along foolish child!!
That is fact foolish little child, thank you for proving my point. Does it suck to have your ass handed to you time and again? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You didn't hand shit to me bitch. You're dismissed. You know nothing fool.