Crimea votes to join Russia

Hardly. Give yourself another "ace" on your scorecard and show it to daddy. Moronic buffoon ™.
You care nothing about this country only what this country can do for you. Originally Posted by WTF
So says the hedonistic, narcissistic, self-centered, self-admitted racist, construction contractor who looks the other way while his subs hire illegals and not pay Federal Income Taxes and FICA to help supplement the system.

You don't pay "the max," because you are saving tax contributions by avoiding having to pay those additional expenses yourself for FICA and health insurance!

Go bid another job so you can borrow some more "tee fees" .. its that time again.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2014, 07:32 AM
So says the hedonistic, narcissistic, self-centered, self-admitted racist, construction contractor who looks the other way while his subs hire illegals and not pay Federal Income Taxes and FICA to help supplement the system.

You don't pay "the max," because you are saving tax contributions by avoiding having to pay those additional expenses yourself for FICA and health insurance!

Go bid another job so you can borrow some more "tee fees" .. its that time again. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey there Mr. "Let's not Speculate on the Zimmerman Trial" ... your skills must be slipping. I self finance.

While I do not check on my Contractors' Sub contractors employee's legal status, I'm sure you would understand that I have no legal standing to do so. Just as you have no legal standing to check on the busboy at your local Dining establishment.

• WTF
  • 03-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Hardly. Give yourself another "ace" on your scorecard and show it to daddy. Moronic buffoon ™. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You're a bitter old man that has not paid enough into Medicare and is afraid your welshing will be exposed and you will be stuck with granny and her death panels!
Hardly the same thing if a substantial relationship between you and the subcontractor allows you to be privy to the crime and you do nothing to mitigate the situation.
You might look up the term "misprision of a felony".

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This offense, however, requires active concealment of a known felony rather than merely failing to report it
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 10:14 AM
enforce immigration laws ... laughable
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Hardly the same thing if a substantial relationship between you and the subcontractor allows you to be privy to the crime and you do nothing to mitigate the situation.
You might look up the term "misprision of a felony".

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This offense, however, requires active concealment of a known felony rather than merely failing to report it Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I have no relationship to any subcontractors. I have no relationship to any subcontractors employees.

I do not fuck subcontractors employees like you do JL.

I have tried to explain to you that I am not the builder. I contract to have a house built. To make it simple in words even you might understand...say I contracted with DR Horton to build me a house....I have no say in the workers they hire. No different than if I contract with a local builder who you've never heard of.
I buy the land, I contract to have a house built. I try and sell it for a profit.

Damn you and LexusLiar need to take Pink Panther skills on immigration back to the cartoons.
You're a bitter old man that has not paid enough into Medicare and is afraid your welshing will be exposed and you will be stuck with granny and her death panels! Originally Posted by WTF
I have paid enough into Medicare and Social Security to get "the max." Not that I'm depending on it. Check with your CPA to find out if you will be getting "the max" also. Listen carefully. Take notes. Show him your notes to see if you've written them down correctly. The Social Security Administration will not accept your scorecard.

BTW, you and I are about the same age. You are a moronic buffoon™. Here, let me put some smilicons after my post since it reaches the level of your understanding.

I have no relationship to any subcontractors. Originally Posted by WTF
Of course you do. I thought this fits you perfectly .... Bimbo Buffoon...

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-fr...-image21408527

Is that what you tell your customers? "The "sub" did it"!

You knowingly benefit financially from the work performed on any project you build, and accept the subcontractor's labor on the job site (or off the job site), and therefore jointly conspire through your actions to participate in the use of illegal (undocumented) aliens in the work force. You are as much a contributing cause to the problem as the sub ... if not more so. Because had you not provided the opportunity for the sub to utilize the labor and make a profit from it, then the illegals would not have had a job in the first place.

So get off your "high" hobby horse.

You were the one (BTW) predicting a conviction in the Zimmerman trial.

You are notorious for lying about people's posts in a lame-ass attempt to turn the discussion you have lost around to make it appear as though you "won"!

You are a loser. Isn't it time for another interim "construction" loan? FLUSH!
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 07:56 AM
I have paid enough into Medicare and Social Security to get "the max." Not that I'm depending on it. Check with your CPA to find out if you will be getting "the max" also. Listen carefully. Take notes. Show him your notes to see if you've written them down correctly. The Social Security Administration will not accept your scorecard.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
I am not worried about what I will be receiving from SS or Medicare. That you are tells me how well you have planned for your retirement.
More bad reading comprehension followed by the inability to form logical conclusions by the moronic buffoon ™.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2014, 07:44 PM
This coming from somebody that thinks moronic buffoon can be trademarked!

Why don't you trademark Tea Turd for me gnad! I'll throw you some change for your retirement in case Obama spends all your SS/Medicare!

You'd exhaust your retirement fund for that?

More bad reading comprehension followed by the inability to form logical conclusions by WTF the moronic buffoon ™
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2014, 08:31 AM
You'd exhaust your retirement fund for that?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
I gotta admit that was a pretty darn good come back.