Only because it’s been slow in here and I’m tired of the drama. Total off the wall question that may or may not be inappropriate. And please be honest. Most of us are human with the exception of a few trolls!

Thanks y’all! Seems as tho he can’t seem to get my name out of his mouth. Prob makes him feel better to bash others Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
For the last time,do you regret or feel any remorse for poisoning an older man more than 2 decades ago?
I feel bad for making him shit for 3 days yes. Did I try to kill him no. Should he have been sexually harassing 2 19 year olds no.

Do you feel bad about things you do?
You sure do talk alot of trash under newbies reviews. Now, who insulted who. Dont play victim. Now... hopefully we can get back to the Op post.
Nice to know your so attentive to my accounts. I dont know if I should be worried or flattered.

But yet stay in your lane and I wont be responding to your shitty rude posts.
Coed from my understanding is a place where men and women engage in civil conversation. You since I came here but been everything but kind and civil.

But, maybe we can move forward from here. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
So your insult is supposed to be payback for something I said that hurt your feelings?
How about this?You're not someone I'm interested in seeing or interacting with,so you don't have to worry about me addressing you ever again

Ciao
I feel bad for making him shit for 3 days yes. Did I try to kill him no. Should he have been sexually harassing 2 19 year olds no.

Do you feel bad about things you do? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

I honestly cant tell u how many times 10yrs ago I have heard of this being done to bad ppl. Right. No. But, let's face it all solutions, formulas from companies ect have changed. Try that today and someone will die.

Wonder what's next since you answered him?

Can we now get back to fart and shit stories.....fucking Tebow.....
So your insult is supposed to be payback for something I said that hurt your feelings?
How about this?You're not someone I'm interested in seeing or interacting with,so you don't have to worry about me addressing you ever again

Ciao Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Let's see how long it takes you after my next review. Btw Astro is a long time standing member you. Not only did u insult me. U insulted him. But hey you say u wont be addressing me. I will do the same.
This is beyond done and way past the original thread subject.