Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

Bad enough being a newbie, but worse being a newbie and living in Decatur.
This thread is just what I needed after my long hiatus. Thank you ladies!
Newbie friendly here Originally Posted by Ms Kitty576
Damn, I should have been a Cowboy.
After everything shut down for 6 months we all became newbies again...some of us moved away for a time and came back...your now consider an outcast till you can prove your self over. Some of my favorites are long gone...Bristol Bangs, was always fun... she’s gone... as just one example.
Love seeing newbies 😜🐿️
  • IMN2U
  • 02-16-2019, 10:23 AM
Bump bump goes the headboard.

Are you newbie friendly? Please add or re-add your name. This old list needs updating. Many of the beauties on the list have left or its been over a year since they said they were newbie friendly.

New business awaits if you are friendly to newbies (or guys returning after a long break).

I love newbie friendly gals. I don't bump bump to often, and am generous when I do. I need to get reinstated on P411.... (to many flippin' changes). Its been too long.
I am officially updating that at this time I am not newbie friendly. Real world is keeping me too busy to hobby often, so its just easier for me to stick with regulars and the occasional "easy to vouch" new to me people.
  • grean
  • 02-26-2019, 10:43 PM
Grace, you have a sexy ass!
I'm here for all you NewBies with screening (0)(0)
Hi all,

I recently joined and have been researching so I can hopefully participate in the near future. I stumbled across this post and found it to be extremely helpful so I thought I could pay it forward by updating. A very big thank you to both Laura Lynn and corona!

Happy Hobbying,

TD78

Here's the revised list with the following updates. Please understand that this list is not 100% correct, so feel free to suggest any changes.

-Addition of providers subsequent to the last list complied by corona on 3/27/2018
-Addition of providers based on recent posts (March 2019) in the Requests and ISO forum
-Removal of providers based on change in status
-Removal of providers based on dead links
-Changed the list format to embed the ShowCase link in the provider name

alaine
AlizeXPleasures
AlluringStacy
AMAZING.ALANNAH
AshleyKay of Dallas
AutumnSkyi
BobbieThrills4u
brwnsgrbombshell
crazy4lisalove
DallasBella
DallasRain
ElisabethWhispers
FancyFrancesca
GabrielaSweetheart
HarmonyGiannaxx
Imthatgirl
juicyfroot
KaitlynDior
Lena Duvall
leslie@nn
London-James
LustyBustyGina38FF
madisonskibaby0401indian
MOCHAakaMOCHA
mrsMercedez
Ms Kitty576Naughty_Piper
Nicole Cox
Nina the Dicknapper
pradise
Rompers
Selena51
Shanell Raely
Sherry of DFW
Sierra Sinclair
snowbunni
SpinnerCindy
Str8Kandi
Tara Evans
TexasJess
VIP Mya Michelle
Thanks for this list. I will use it.
After years of debating if I should or shouldn't....

I'm now newbie friendly, with alternative screening. I've changed my mind after meeting a few very nice new to the game gents or gents that took a hiatus and have returned.
always have been...
as long as you are a gentlemen...
call and introduce yourself...
no text messaging...
I will see newbies or gentleman whose references are old/unresponsive (with proper screening of course), so feel free to add me to the list
I see newbies as long as they are willing to be screened and don't ask me for anything illegal ☺️