Mission Accomplished!

No, I'm certain that the banner was created and indeed planned for the very specific reason that Bush was visiting the ship on a very specific day.

And that the banner was placed in the exact spot behind the podium where it could be seen by anyone watching the speech.

IB and his Wikipedia link are the one's still convinced that the whole thing was completely just a coincidence.

Probably the dumbest example I've seen yet.

But it's coming from IB.

So not much is expected.
Originally Posted by JCM800
FYI, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, your "beliefs" are trumped by a Navy commander who says otherwise in a CBS report, and, btw 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, the wiki link was the one cited by BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat ... your new butt-buddy.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2014, 06:16 PM
FYI, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, your "beliefs" are trumped by a Navy commander who says otherwise in a CBS report, and, btw 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, the wiki link was the one cited by BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat ... your new butt-buddy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stated with all the eloquence we have come to expect from you.
Stated with all the eloquence we have come to expect from you. Originally Posted by Old-T
IBIdiot, you have disappointed me once again. I was looking forward to returning to Texas today with the hope that you would have answered my question. Imagine my disappointment when I got off of the plane only to find out that you once again failed to answer the question.

Ok, let's start from the top, shall we? If Shrubbie's Administration wasn't involved, why did The Shrub openly admit to the following mistake?

"Clearly, putting a 'Mission Accomplished' [banner] on an aircraft carrier was a mistake," Bush said about how his administration handled the fall of Baghdad to U.S. troops.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Even a worthless, ignorant numbskull (such as yourself) should be able to answer a question as simple as that.

Go ahead IBIdiot,give it your best shot!
"Clearly, [the Lincoln's crew] putting a 'Mission Accomplished' [banner] on an aircraft carrier was a mistake," Bush said. Originally Posted by bigtex
FTFY AGAIN, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!
What do you call someone who worships Dixie, Hitler and GW Bush?

IBIDIOT!
Does that include getting a shoe thrown at you?

You guys need to "move on" and quit trying to blame Bush for EVERYTHING. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe. Did the sailors throw the banner at Bush? Bush decorated his stage. And who is blaming Bush? And I think I have blamed Obama for a few things on occasion.
Maybe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, you "think" Bush's advance crew "MAYBE" staged the shoe throwing?

So, you "think" Bush's advance crew "MAYBE" staged the shoe throwing? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No! But I do "think" the Shrub's "advance crew 'MAYBE' staged the" exact placement of the cameras and podium as it relates to the ever present MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner displayed prominently overhead for the entire world to see.
So, you "think" Bush's advance crew "MAYBE" staged the shoe throwing?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're an idiot.
No! But I do "think" the Shrub's "advance crew 'MAYBE' staged the" exact placement of the cameras and podium as it relates to the ever present MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner displayed prominently overhead for the entire world to see. Originally Posted by bigtex
If you were on the ship (an aircraft carrier) and had to post a large banner that said "Mission Accomplished" to be seen by all the family members when the ship pulls up alongside the pier, where would you put it? It's too big to put on the brow, hanging it over the side would look bad, so would you put behind a flying plane? No, the natural place to put that banner is right were you saw it. That way the families can see it when walking across the flight deck.
If you were on the ship (an aircraft carrier) and had to post a large banner that said "Mission Accomplished" to be seen by all the family members when the ship pulls up alongside the pier, where would you put it? It's too big to put on the brow, hanging it over the side would look bad, so would you put behind a flying plane? No, the natural place to put that banner is right were you saw it. That way the families can see it when walking across the flight deck. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
More words of JDIdiot wisdom! Keep sippin' Shrubie's Kool-Aid!
Anyone else besides myself ever serve on, much ever been on, and aircraft carrier?
.......much ever been on, and aircraft carrier? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
r u drunck agin?
I've been on an aircraft carrier.

what's your fucking point?

This is all aBout the size of the banner forcing the White House press corps to snap pix which one day may expose Bush for a lying sack of shit?

Talk about a deep thinking argument.

Did you teach on that carrier, JDIdiot, or were you just a swab?