Neo-Nazism News from ABC

You bald-face lied, Old-THUMPER, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've quibbled, shuffled and deflected. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
50 posts? Jesus Christ, you are fucking crazy.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2015, 07:02 AM
50 posts? Jesus Christ, you are fucking crazy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, actually he is. In an evil, twisted way.

And as usual he misses the point--in years (and thousands upon thousands) of degenerate posts he has proven that he does not deserve respect. The numbers are not as much the issue as the person behind all his posts.

PS: I find it hilarious that someone has 50 posts in a tread and thinks enough of it to point it out as if that is a small number. Well, by IB standards it actually is. There are threads where he is over 100, and at least one where he surpassed 200 drooling, vomitus post saying nothing of substance. THAT he thinks deserves respect?

Well, he and I disagree on that point.
50 posts? Jesus Christ, you are fucking crazy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Less than fifty" -- and still is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yes, actually he is. In an evil, twisted way.

And as usual he misses the point--in years (and thousands upon thousands) of degenerate posts he has proven that he does not deserve respect. The numbers are not as much the issue as the person behind all his posts.

PS: I find it hilarious that someone has 50 posts in a tread and thinks enough of it to point it out as if that is a small number. Well, by IB standards it actually is. There are threads where he is over 100, and at least one where he surpassed 200 drooling, vomitus post saying nothing of substance. THAT he thinks deserves respect?

Well, he and I disagree on that point.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It remains, Old-THUMPER, that you bald-face lied, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've done nothing but quibble, shuffle and deflect. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER. Everyone knows that if you had such evidence as you claim to support your lies, you would produce it, Old-THUMPER. You didn't, and you can't. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2015, 09:32 AM
"Less than fifty" -- and still is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It remains, Old-THUMPER, that you bald-face lied, and when challenged to cite the basis of your non-substantive lie, you've done nothing but quibble, shuffle and deflect. A simple check of fewer than fifty posts in this thread proves you are a liar, Old-THUMPER. Everyone knows that if you had such evidence as you claim to support your lies, you would produce it, Old-THUMPER. You didn't, and you can't. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are laughable, Old-THUMPER. Everyone knows that if you had such evidence as you claim to support your lies, you would produce it, Old-THUMPER. You didn't, and you can't. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2015, 09:51 AM
IB the broken record.

Rant on. Where are your HONEST citations from years back? You are such a pathetic hypocrite.
His ass should be voted off the island...

That's right, you (fill in the endlessly repetitive insult here..)
IB the broken record.

Rant on. Where are your HONEST citations from years back? You are such a pathetic hypocrite.
You'd be the "broken record" perpetually running your lying mouth, Old-THUMPER, and it's obvious you haven't and cannot produce the evidence you lyingly claim you have to support your lies, Old-THUMPER. So, it's obvious you're a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.

His ass should be voted off the island...

That's right, you (fill in the endlessly repetitive insult here..)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2015, 10:16 AM
IB the broken record. Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the "broken record" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pay attention children, this is classic IBBabbler at work. He sees what insults his betters throw at him, and in a state of complete non-creativity he tries to toss them back. Often inappropriately or out of context, but that's just IB being IB.

Remember back in second grade when you would hear the really swifty retort, "Oh yea?" by the classroom obnoxious dullard? Well that waddling little picked upon boy grew up to be IB. And his best retort is still, "Oh yea?". Well, he has grown up physically at least. Mentally and emotionally not so much.
Pay attention children, this is classic IBBabbler at work. He sees what insults his betters throw at him, and in a state of complete non-creativity he tries to toss them back. Often inappropriately or out of context, but that's just IB being IB.

Remember back in second grade when you would hear the really swifty retort, "Oh yea?" by the classroom obnoxious dullard? Well that waddling little picked upon boy grew up to be IB. And his best retort is still, "Oh yea?". Well, he has grown up physically at least. Mentally and emotionally not so much.
You're still using a whole lotta your "too fuckin' valuable time" to run your lying mouth on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER, and it's quite conspicuous how you haven't and cannot produce the evidence you lyingly claim you have to support your lies, Old-THUMPER. So, it's obvious you're still a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2015, 03:06 PM
You don't read very well, do you.

Nope. You don't.
Why don't you post the original poll, IBIdiot? Why have you NEVER posted it? That might be the biggest dodge in ECCIE history!

Of course you should be more concerned over the fact that you ran and hid during the last "poll" and STILL were elected Dipshit Among Idiots. AND you felt you had to campaign in other forums to help your cause. You actually felt threatened by this stupid shit. Says a lot about your pathetic little life, you (fill in the blank with something Grubered or faggoty)

Let's face it ... You're unliked by posters from both sides of the truth, you (fill in the blank again and again and again and again)
Why don't you post the original poll, IBIdiot? Why have you NEVER posted it? That might be the biggest dodge in ECCIE history!

Of course you should be more concerned over the fact that you ran and hid during the last "poll" and STILL were elected Dipshit Among Idiots. AND you felt you had to campaign in other forums to help your cause. You actually felt threatened by this stupid shit. Says a lot about your pathetic little life, you (fill in the blank with something Grubered or faggoty)

Let's face it ... You're unliked by posters from both sides of the truth, you (fill in the blank again and again and again and again) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This IS the most recent of three polls you've won, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, cite where anyone campaigned in other forums to garner votes for your lying-ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You don't read very well, do you.

Nope. You don't.
Once again, Old-THUMPER, you're still using a whole lotta your "too fuckin' valuable time" to run your lying mouth deflecting on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER, but you still can't manage to find the time to support your lies with a substantive citation to support your lying assertion, Old-THUMPER. So it remains that you're still a pathetic, lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Just think about all the effort it takes to type all that bullshit over 17K times? Goddamn, it takes a nutty mind to do that.
Just think about all the effort it takes to type all that bullshit over 17K times? Goddamn, it takes a nutty mind to do that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your hypocrisy abounds, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, considering at 50 posts per day you'll reach 17,000 posts sometime in January ... after you add in your post count from your former handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.