Jades Raid

Running a brothel is a crime. If you take money from an illegal activity and run it through a legal one, that’s textbook money laundering.
New Dallas police chief is a cockblocker, isnt she the one that brought back vice squad? if we can get her removed it might help. Theres other reasons for this but the amps are not hurting anyone... maybe except the egos of women...

We are in the 21 century, not some sexually repressed victorian era.

When 300 spartans blocked the gate of Thermopylae to fend of the persian empire they bought the greeks some time to prepare.

We must do the same, i will make a last stand to keep the amps economy alive while the political climate changes, there is a hope, anyone who wants to join me is welcomed, I understand if you are intimidated but understand that is what they want.

Hope is not lost, you must never give up hope

Ask yourself About the brave men that made last stands when all odds where against them, the battle of the alamo, the battle of samar, siege of bastonge, last stand at thermopylae

If you are reading this you are the resistance!
You guys are fighting the last war. It’s no longer about sex. It’s about the patriarchy.
New Dallas police chief is a cockblocker, isnt she the one that brought back vice squad? Originally Posted by phantom11
Her father was also murdered by a pimp so she has every reason to stamp out this sort of activity.
Her father was also murdered by a pimp so she has every reason to stamp out this sort of activity. Originally Posted by twitch760
She’ll never kill all the cockroaches, but no one can say she ain’t trying her best.
You guys are fighting the last war. It’s no longer about sex. It’s about the patriarchy. Originally Posted by TinMan
Says the white man...…….
Attorneys are making a killing with all the divorces
I hate to read about raids...I never had excellent service at Jades, as the first time I went there and asked for a line up and didn’t pick the right girl—she and mama-San both got mad at me—she was too thick