Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

• CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 05:01 PM
BTW -- You shouldn't put your name or address in your hoot bucket profile, Corpy! Juat saying...

The TRUTH is DEFINITELY coming. can you handle it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck You, did your parent teach you how to STEAL "NO SHAME", bring out the truth or should i say selected NSA recorded truth to benefit YOU.

BTW, where the fuck are my spearm?

Don't you think i know you fuck follow me to Florida as well last time I was their. Dzug setup along the way back to texas at gas station... FUCKING M&M rapping to mix on radio station Vudoo from New Orlean. FU don't give me that shit about texas only!

I need to get the fuck out of this "BROKEN COUNTRY"!
fucking retard.
fucking retard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But a fun change of pace here with the random ramblings
  • CJOHN
  • 06-29-2013, 12:41 AM
But a fun change of pace here with the random ramblings Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Did you answer my question concerning why certain post I delete are deleted and some or not?
But a fun change of pace here with the random ramblings Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Marshall is no such thing... Pity y'all allow him to continue going where noone else is allowed.
Trannies are people too, Corpy. We've seen the pictures, read the accounts, heard the stories. We all know you're a catcher in Major League BUTT Ball!

Most in here know you're a liar, that my poll revealed Whirlaway as runaway winner of Dipshit of the Year. The mouth breathers then hijacked the thread and Dalai Lama started another poll, And another. Isn't that what happened? YES OR FUCKING NO?

Admit it and you won't have to post the link ... Just admit you've been lying all along.

Meanwhile, grab your ankles! I hear a tranny coming...

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass posts will change the fact that your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

+1000

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

An FYI, you lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem jackass, your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

BTW -- You shouldn't put your name or address in your hoot bucket profile, Corpy! Juat saying...

The TRUTH is DEFINITELY coming. can you handle it?

Your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Marshall is no such thing... Pity y'all allow him to continue going where noone else is allowed.

Your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass was still elected to be:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

HEH.
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?