Optimistic Observations

Who gives a fuck?

Dumb cunts shoulda called the police back in ancient history if anything really happened.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Good point. Try reporting a burglary that happened 10-years ago. The cops would laugh, and send you on your way.
Good point. Try reporting a burglary that happened 10-years ago. The cops would laugh, and send you on your way. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Unless it's the Hussein DOJ, and unless the (alleged) bad guy is a republican.

Moronic democrats also reserve the right to relentlessly investigate utilizing congressional subcommittees. Secret hearings are always a plus.

Z2020
She testified under oath. Republican Senators who voted to confirm Kavanaugh are on record as saying they believe her claims regarding what occurred, but hide behind the suggestion that she just remembered the wrong guy. LOL.

You people all need to get your stories straight on what your defense is. Originally Posted by Doove
I'm pretty sure they were playing politics. Now that it's blown over they've been more open with the opinions.
No one really believed that horseshit story. Did she convince you?
To defend himself from the accusation that he was a serial killer. If you don't see the difference, then i can't help ya.

LOL. Unlike you, who will condemn a woman or a minority regardless of circumstances. Also, maybe you should start reading your own articles that you post. LOL.

Yeah, that's why she had a drunk crying like an 8 year old on national TV. Originally Posted by Doove
You think he was drunk at his defense trial? No, you don't really. Your just trying to poke fun at a great Supreme Court Judge..
Obviously, you didn't read either article i linked to. But sure, go find some James O'Keefe videos to make your point.

Speaking of scum... Originally Posted by Doove
Holy hell dude, I read it. that doesn't mean it's all true.
I didn't study it. Which section should I reread? I don't want to reread the whole article. Point me to a paragraph. Then you can quiz me.
  • Doove
  • 05-01-2020, 10:32 AM
I'm pointing out the double standard and the double standard only. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

But not your own, of course.

You and Wanker are what Timothy McVeigh was made of.
  • Doove
  • 05-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Holy hell dude, I read it. that doesn't mean it's all true.
I didn't study it. Which section should I reread? I don't want to reread the whole article. Point me to a paragraph. Then you can quiz me. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

No need. You've adequately exposed yourself for what you are already.
You think he was drunk at his defense trial? No, you don't really. Your just trying to poke fun at a great Supreme Court Judge.. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
While the ancient sex-capade issue was stupid, this dork is far from a great justice. He’s a bootlicking asskissing punk, who has a face that demands that someone smash it in.

I wonder how many times he had to blow Trump to get that appointment?

Other than that, well....lol!

elg.......
Well, I'll say this, NBT was dead on about you.
You've worked yourself into a frenzy. Did you forget to take your meds this morning? Glad you came back to eccie, are ya?
Optimistic Observations gone horribly wrong.
Oh,. that was you Elg.? Throwing in a bit of antagonism.
What has he done to warrant your harsh criticism?
But not your own, of course.

You and Wanker are what Timothy McVeigh was made of. Originally Posted by Doove
What an awful thing for a male lesbian like yourself to say.

Z2020
While the ancient sex-capade issue was stupid, this dork is far from a great justice. He’s a bootlicking asskissing punk, who has a face that demands that someone smash it in.

I wonder how many times he had to blow Trump to get that appointment?

Other than that, well....lol!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
I'm going to go with zero.

I'm actually a little disappointed with Kavanaugh so far.

Z2020
Oh,. that was you Elg.? Throwing in a bit of antagonism.
What has he done to warrant your harsh criticism? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Lol......nothing other than that punch-able face....

elg.......
MALE LESBIAN WARNING: KRYSTAL BALL, THE HOT BROAD, BLASTS DEMENTIA JOE AND MSNBC GOOD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRD6PlXnFe4

This one speaks for itself.

Dementia Joe is quite full of shit as usual and his stooges at MSNBC let him off the hook, also as usual, but our heroes Krystal and Saagar are here to save the day.

No mention of corroborating witnesses.

Utter belief that a record has to exist in the National Archives or else the complaint is void.

Strange that Chrissy Ford had no contemporaneous evidence and was unable to scratch together any corroboration at the time she decided to lodge her ill-conceived, bullshit, politically motivated narrative.

Chrissy was supported by moronic democrats without question.

She was a victim and like all women had to be believed.

Tara Reade is lying because Dementia Joe says he "doesn't remember" any complaint.

Dementia Joe doesn't remember how to differentiate between his wife and his sister.

WtF.

Z2020