Adam Fucking Schiff Is A Tour De Force An Amazing Amazing Man

Isn't it funny that NOW a book deal comes out with "evidence" ----NOT the months before ??
Isn't it funny that NOW a book deal comes out with "evidence" ----NOT the months before ??] Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Not to me, Bolton’s publisher stated the book would be released before the 2020 election. That fact was public months ago.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 08:50 AM
Poor j666 - cannot give up the Lies of Schiff and nadler and Fascist DPST;s.

still parroting their narrative.

Get ready for Impeachment 2021.
Trump denies telling Bolton that Ukraine aid was tied to investigations, as explosive book claiming otherwise leaks

President Trump said early Monday that he “NEVER told John Bolton that aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into the Bidens or Democrats,” contrary to assertions Bolton reportedly made in the manuscript of his soon-to-be-published book, aptly titled, “The Room Where It Happened.”

The president’s tweet, just after midnight Monday, was his first reaction to a story in the New York Times about the forthcoming book by the president’s former national security adviser.

The book excerpt, and the leak, have the potential to increase pressure on the Senate to call witnesses in the impeachment trial of the president and, beyond that, to challenge the core defense of Trump, his lawyers and his supporters in Congress.

The Times reported late Sunday that, in the manuscript, Bolton writes of Trump telling him in August that “he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped him with investigations” into Democrats, including former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, who had been employed by a Ukrainian energy company.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...olton-ukraine/

It appears someone associated with the NSC is still loyal to their country. The fat lying bastard is most likely interrogating people in the Oval Office searching for the patriots who leaked that manuscript. Lots more coming!

Shifty Schiff has his nose to the ground, he’ll catch those hogs. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 09:04 AM
Impeachment 2021 - need to consider a new avatar - j666.
Schiff says his committee did not work with whistleblower

In a rare question to the opposing side, Sens. Jerry Moran (Kan.) and Josh Hawley (Mo.) asked the House managers more specific questions about the intelligence agency whistleblower, including whether that person worked with Biden.

Before getting to their question, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who has been accused of colluding with the whistleblower, said first he wanted to address conspiracy theories about his staff’s interactions with the whistleblower, which he called “complete and total fiction.”

“I don’t know who the whistleblower is. I haven’t met them or communicated with them in any way. The committee staff did not write the complaint or coach the whistleblower what to put in the complaint …” he said.

Schiff went on to defend members of his staff who have been baselessly accused of working with the whistleblower, comparing the treatment of them to how the Trump White House treated former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

“I can tell you, there’s no one who can understand the plight of Ambassador Yovanovitch more than some of my staff who have been treated to the same kind of smears and now have concerns over their own safety,” Schiff said. “They acted at all times with the utmost propriety and integrity.”

As for the Republican senators’ query about the whistleblower and Biden, Schiff said, “I’m not going to go into anything that could reveal or lead to the revelation of the identity of the whistleblower,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...JJJAWCLSVN6W3E

What’s the betting line that Bolton is the whistleblower?

Viva La Whistleblowers
  • oeb11
  • 01-29-2020, 06:59 PM
i look forward to seeing Schiff, his committee, and all staffers interrogated under oath on that matter.

Schiff is a liar and partisan hack.

Time to update the avatar j666- 'Peach 45 in 2021!
Whistleblower ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,