shaved my Balls..

You had me at hell no. Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
Now thats funny! I'm starting to like her! But then I've always liked sassy chicks!

Jon, your cum back should be.... wait for it....

"Help me, Help you!" "Show me the balls" LOL

she can say whatever she wants , preferrably many times..I need the post count
she can say whatever she wants , preferrably many times..I need the post count Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Pissing off the BBW'S is good for 200 posts! You got balls!
cumanots a bbw?
Oh, Blob.
Oh, Blob. Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
Let him have it Grim! You have him right where you want him. I think he has one ball tied behind his back!
Let him have it Grim! You have him right where you want him. I think he has one ball tied behind his back! Originally Posted by Still Looking

As funny as that would be...I think I'll pass. Too many Roosters to tend to be worried about just one...and I'm only professionally mean to people! If you know what I mean...
I'm out of here...I think I'll stay with SHAYLA's thread...watching you insult the ladies here isn’t for me ..... It’s clear your gibberish is a result of some kind of loss and you make no sense at all...good luck with the nut
well,......... it is all voluntary here...thanks for your participation
well,......... it is all voluntary here...thanks for your participation Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I knew it, your gullible as well, and you will believe anything....that's that little brain doing all the thinking for you again...let me know if your ready for the remedy...FYI I have seen the early tally of the vote and I think
catcumcouldasavedanut was ahead.
it woulda worked except for the "voluntary", your 'leading skills' are lackluster at best..carry on
So wait, would that mean that you'd be all dick and no balls? Say it isn't so...

This threAd is TFF!

yup, youd have to move on to quench your thirst for teabaggin...sorry
Zing! Pow! Ooof!

You're good at this, huh, nut?

TFF!

ask a stupid question....