MY WISH { I WiSH We CoulD ReViEw CliEnTs}

oh great, just what we need... ANOTHER woman with an opinion!!!!!
Oh shit. Damn us women folk. What the hell are we thinking having opinions?!
tntangle;

honey what college are you attending down there in Texas?

I read the state reduced it's funding but holy shit Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Attempt cut downs much?

Obviously not.

Stop liking your own posts.

I also have a 4 bedroom house with a mortgage, not a lease.

So, um...fuck off?
Oh, btw...I'm carrying a 4.0 at my shitty texas college while being a single mom, working a full time job and hookin on the side...any other cutdowns pussy boy?
TNT you're my heroin!!!!
I sure wouldn't wrestle with ya
Holy shit man!

I heard about this thread all the way in Dallas!

SugarBabie...first of all - you say you're trying to "class it up" and you talk so hood for a white girl. Nice crown tat btw. "Baby" please, try a little harder with your grammar first. Then people might take you a bit more seriously.

Secondly - you should ALL realize - ANYTHING that is posted ANYWHERE on this board is NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER private for very long. I can't say more than that. If you think it is, you are delusional. There were sites listed to where you can give plenty of information to exchange about problem clients. I got sick of reading about girls wasting time on there bitching about guys shorting girls $20. If they have time to bitch about that - then I'm sure you can go bitch about the size of their dicks or the smell of their ass. Have at it. I'm sure you'd fit right in.

You could probably change your handle - but you're dialect and grammar would probably speak for itself.

Sins - girl! You are a girl after my own heart. Even calling me out in chat one day when I was on one. I love you. When you come to Dallas, I'm taking you out!

Clown man. I agree with most of what you said minus the welfare part. Many of us do this for a living - however SOME of us do this as side money. Like myself. I have a fulltime job. A side job - while in college I make cash on the side that isn't this. And I'm a single mom. Right now I'm on vacation while the kids are out of school and I'm on break. It's been fun being on the boards again like I use to on the P but it's interesting how many stereotypes guys have of us. I do have a long way to go before I get my degree - but I don't NEED this job. I do it as quick and easy cash to get expensive shit my kids want and don't NEED. iphones and ipods and all that shit is big money. Plus - dating sucks. This kind of handles all that sex drive stuff so I don't mess with emotions.

So to kind of wrap up Silly Girl and the clownman together...this is an exchange of power.

Everything in life is an exchange of power.

We submit certain things in exchange for certain benefits.

If the men were NOT willing to give money in the first place silly girl - you would not be here with the pussy.

You do NOT win.

I hate to say it - but that is a fact.

In order to allow men to give us money for said pussy - we have to set the rules for that exchange to occur.

But the money has to be there first.

I could go on and on - but maybe she'll see it that way.

Who knows. Maybe this will be a never ending thread.

maybe the OP will come back and ghetto-ize me with her rage. oooh, i'm so scared. Originally Posted by tntangie
Now here's a gal that gets it! TNT, you just made it onto my "must see next time in Dallas" list. And that's BEFORE I saw that you were 6-2; I do enjoy a bit of mountain climbing.; Maybe I'll pack sinsoftheflesh into my carry on and bring her. She's small, she'll fit.
TNT,

You go girl!!!
I sure wouldn't wrestle with ya Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Eh, no you wouldn't. Cuz I'm not into that shit.

But thanks anyways.

And to the rest...

Gee gosh thanks...

Y'all arre making my head swell!
For gosh sakes...it's a business deal. Nothing happens unless BOTH parties agree to play

Why make it more complex than that

BTW, glad to see ur input TNT!!!
So much to say lol ....ummmm ya. Ill leave that alone LOL .

Have a Great, Safe, New Year
For gosh sakes...it's a business deal. Nothing happens unless BOTH parties agree to play

Why make it more complex than that

BTW, glad to see ur input TNT!!! Originally Posted by vkmaster
Hi vk!

I tend to just hangaround and piss off the guys in dfw who want their girls w\out any grey matter...

But what's crazy is...everytime I sho I've got some...they are tripping over eachother to come see me.

Men!

Y'all never know what you really want.
@tnt Well from the time I have spent exploring some of the other cities forums and the Spider Hole....those dfw boys have it coming!!!
TNT bring your sexy self and those cute freckles up here and lets count em....or maybe I can connect them.!
*singing*

This is the thread that never ends
yes it goes on and on my friends
some people started reading it not knowing what it was
and they'll continue reading it forever just because....