Meet the GOP Congressman whoo opposes Trump the most

• WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 10:42 AM
That's exactly what the left wants. They think you should be able to marry anyone or anything your heart desires. Anyone who opposes that must be a bigot. Originally Posted by Budman
That is actually not true...the left does not want discrimination.

It does not want say straight people to be able to marry their cuz but not gay people to marry their cuz. That is a form of discrimination. The left no more wants you to be able to marry your cousin than the right does.

You are convoluting equality with perversion.

I've heard the stupid argument ...the left wants you to be able to marry an animal. That is a lie.

Equality means that if a straight person can marry an animal then it is discrimination for a gay person not to be able to. But the liberals no more want that that conservatives.

Conservatives had this same stupid argument about whites marrying blacks and vice versa. Well not true conservatives, just social conservatives.

Basically , you want to shove your religion down others throats.

• WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 10:43 AM
WTF has eyes on me dipshit. He reads all my reviews. . Originally Posted by bambino
I read one of your reviews because you were talking shit about me having not written any....so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about seeing how you seem'd so proud of yours.

Turns out the only one I read , you were bragging about some old lady fisting your prostrate. That is called a buttfucking where I'm from and I'm not interested. But hey if your proud of that gay shit, post it!

I read one of your reviews because you were talking shit about me having not written any....so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about seeing how you seem'd so proud of yours.

Turns out the only one I read , you were bragging about some old lady fisting your prostrate. That is called a buttfucking where I'm from and I'm not interested. But hey if your proud of that gay shit, post it!

Originally Posted by WTF
Sure, whatever you say you limped dicked homo. So you read my reviews because you don’t post any. What a childish retard. Just like you haven’t outed a hooker here. Jerkoff.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Sure, whatever you say you limped dicked homo. So you read my reviews because you don’t post any. . Originally Posted by bambino
Once again you are lying about what was said.

You were talking shit about me not having written any reviews.

So I read one, one is not plural , of your reviews to see what all the fuss was about you having with me not writing a review. Were you writing magical reviews that would change my life? Why were you so proud of your reviews and making fun of me for not having written any?

So because of your remarks about my lack of reviews, I read one of what turns out to be a gay review. I regret it but you only have yourself to blame. I haven't read another....they all maybe straight for all I know or they all may be gay like the one I read.

All I know is you are crying about something you started and furthermore you ask me to follow you to the Pittsburg forum...I guess if I ever took you up on that offer, I'd be stalking you!

Look, I went there once and you called you buddy 2Dog to point me for hurting you boy's feelings. I think he pointed assup too.

So quit whining about something you started and continue to agitate.

Once again you are lying about what was said.

You were talking shit about me not having written any reviews.

So I read one, one is not plural , of your reviews to see what all the fuss was about you having with me not writing a review. Were you writing magical reviews that would change my life? Why were you so proud of your reviews and making fun of me for not having written any?

So because of your remarks about my lack of reviews, I read one of what turns out to be a gay review. I regret it but you only have yourself to blame. I haven't read another....they all maybe straight for all I know or they all may be gay like the one I read.

All I know is you are crying about something you started and furthermore you ask me to follow you to the Pittsburg forum...I guess if I ever took you up on that offer, I'd be stalking you!

Look, I went there once and you called you buddy 2Dog to point me for hurting you boy's feelings. I think he pointed assup too.

So quit whining about something you started and continue to agitate.

Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, I called you a fraud for not posting reviews 5 years ago. And you and your fuckhead buddies came to the PGH to show what immature assholes you really are. I never went to 2 dogs or anyone else about it. It was hilarious watching trolls make asses out of themselves. You are the one lying here. You always do. Care to tell the truth why you were banned for a year? You should have been banned for life. You add nothing of any value here. You’re a low grade hooker board troll. You’re worthless here. You are a lying homo. But you can also be dangerous to people here. Just like the Bulgarian cocksucker. He got banned for 6 months for outing, you got a year. Because you’re a double fuckup. But he actually did cockstalk me. He would go see hookers I reviewed. He would ask them about me. He did it to a few other guys too. But you live in Houston. So you can only read my reviews. Nobody believes your lies. You’re not fooling anyone here. You’re a punk and a loser.

Here’s another Pittsburgh review to read from the Bulgarian. Just like you, he was more interested in me than the Ho:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021

Take heed of your own stupid memes advice
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Oh, I called you a fraud for not posting reviews 5 years ago. No not 5 years ago...right before I started making fun of your one review I read , maybe a year ago. . You had talked shit right before that. And you and your fuckhead buddies came to the PGH to show what immature assholes you really are. You , lustylady and AmishYankster came here talking shit and we ran you back to Pissburg and then called 2Dogs to make us quit being mean to ya! I never went to 2 dogs or anyone else about it. Yea right. It was hilarious watching trolls make asses out of themselves. It was funny watching you hide behind 2Dogs You are the one lying here. Nope You always do. Care to tell the truth why you were banned for a year? I've already told you that I can not tell that story...in fact you know I can't. That is why you keep asking me to. You should have been banned for life. Your worthless life or mine? You add nothing of any value here. It is a whore board, not a fucking AA meeting. You’re a low grade hooker board troll. You’re worthless here. And your gay reviews are worth how much again? You are a lying homo. Lying homo....butt you are the one bragging about a fist in your ass! But you can also be dangerous to people here. Awwwww, I'm so dangerous, are you shaking? . Just like the Bulgarian cocksucker. He got banned for 6 months for outing, you got a year. Because you’re a double fuckup. But he actually did cockstalk me. He would go see hookers I reviewed. He would ask them about me. He did it to a few other guys too. I do not give a shit what some lover of yours in Pittsburg did. But you live in Houston. So you can only read my reviews. Nobody believes your lies. You’re not fooling anyone here. You’re a punk and a loser. Oh my goodness, need I call 2Dogs to make you stop calling me names?
Here’s another Pittsburgh review to read from the Bulgarian. Just like you, he was more interested in me than the Ho:

Take heed of your own stupid memes advice Originally Posted by bambino
Reading one gay review of yours was one to fucking many!

Oh, I called you a fraud for not posting reviews 5 years ago. And you and your fuckhead buddies came to the PGH to show what immature assholes you really are. I never went to 2 dogs or anyone else about it. It was hilarious watching trolls make asses out of themselves. You are the one lying here. You always do. Care to tell the truth why you were banned for a year? You should have been banned for life. You add nothing of any value here. You’re a low grade hooker board troll. You’re worthless here. You are a lying homo. But you can also be dangerous to people here. Just like the Bulgarian cocksucker. He got banned for 6 months for outing, you got a year. Because you’re a double fuckup. But he actually did cockstalk me. He would go see hookers I reviewed. He would ask them about me. He did it to a few other guys too. But you live in Houston. So you can only read my reviews. Nobody believes your lies. You’re not fooling anyone here. You’re a punk and a loser.

Take heed of your own stupid memes advice Originally Posted by bambino
Reading one gay review of yours was one to fucking many!

Originally Posted by WTF
Gay test? You passed that a long time ago you limp dicked homo. You pose no danger to me, but the person you outed might have a different opinion of you. You most certainly can say why you were banned. A mod can’t. Lying again. But a lot of people already know why. Run along Snitchy.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Gay test? You passed that a long time ago you limp dicked homo. . Originally Posted by bambino
Answer me this:

How many fingers do you have to have shoved up your ass for pleasure before one is considered gay? One, two, three the whole fist? A dick? We all know you've had at least one of those combo's in your ass massaging that gaymo prostrate of yours.

Let me answer that fer ya....if you have anything shoved up your ass and it does not feel like you are being raped, you might be a little gay.

You pose no danger to me, but the person you outed might have a different opinion of you. You most certainly can say why you were banned. A mod can’t. Lying again. But a lot of people already know why. Run along Snitchy. Originally Posted by bambino
I can not fully discuss my ban. You know that. And if I can not discuss my ban , how would you know wtf I was banned for? Are you just making shit up. Tell me about this ban you seem to know more about than me. Where did it happen? What are the particulars? Spit it out or I'll have to assume you are nothing more than LexyLiar's bastard adopted protégée. Another Trump, spitting out lies faster than cum from a teenage masturbator!

Answer me this:

How many fingers do you have to have shoved up your ass for pleasure before one is considered gay? One, two, three the whole fist? A dick? We all know you've had at least one of those combo's in your ass massaging that gaymo prostrate of yours.

Let me answer that fer ya....if you have anything shoved up your ass and it does not feel like you are being raped, you might be a little gay

I can not fully discuss my ban. You know that. And if I can not discuss my ban , how would you know wtf I was banned for? Are you just making shit up. Tell me about this ban you seem to know more about than me. Where did it happen? What are the particulars? Spit it out or I'll have to assume you are nothing more than LexyLiar's bastard adopted protégée. Another Trump, spitting out lies faster than cum from a teenage masturbator!

Originally Posted by WTF
Your in a constant state of mental masterbation. COG said you were banned for outing in this forum. LustyLad mentioned the members name that you outed in this forum. It’s no secret. How did they know? Now, pull whoever’s dicks up your ass and shut your pie hole. It’s obvious you don’t mind being a total asshole. It’s what you do best.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=natalie+mori
Post #21 I believe.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...napalooza+2016

This is a funny read starting around page 46. Right Bobbeemagee?
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 08:43 PM
LustyLad mentioned the members name that you outed in this forum. It’s no secret. How did they know?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=natalie+mori
Post #21 I believe.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...napalooza+2016

This is a funny read starting around page 46. Right Bobbeemagee? Originally Posted by bambino
He mentioned something about me being infoshare, not outing. I've never been in infoshare, that is a ladies forum.

I love that song bobbeemagee almost as much as I love WTF...what is your point.

He mentioned something about me being infoshare, not outing. I've never been in infoshare, that is a ladies forum.

I love that song bobbeemagee almost as much as I love WTF...what is your point.

Originally Posted by WTF
I guess BMG would have been too obvious!!!!! You couldn’t take your ban like a man. You came back as Bobbeemagee. Like I said, you’re a two bit hooker board troll. It’s what you are.
I love that song bobbeemagee almost as much as I love WTF...what is your point. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, you loved using the handle bobbeemagee while you were supposed to be on "vacation"... almost as much as you loved Natalie Mori!

You remember NaMo... she's the gal who blew your cover and called you a "nasty outing bitch"!

Do your time moron. You're not supposed to be here until next year.
Stop questioning me with your bs, I have nothing to explain to a nasty outing bitch.
Originally Posted by N.M.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=472
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Yeah, you loved using the handle bobbeemagee almost as much as you loved Natalie Mori, dintcha?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=472 Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF loves him some NaMo or is that NaMo loves her some WTF?

...not so sure about bobbeemagee!

I tried to tell you boys we kissed and made up!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2160188&page=15

Only rubber I put , is on their feet
09-07-2017, 10:21 AM

I been rescuing ho's for head.

Going to Florida next.

Easiest poontang I've ever gotten. Cute Papi ain't got chit on me Originally Posted by WTF
Gotta have a rubber on tho...
09-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Can you rescue yourself out of this wet pussy without drowning though ?

Originally Posted by N.M.
You boys are living in the past...

I tried to tell you boys we kissed and made up! Originally Posted by WTF
After she exposed you as a liar and a two-bit hooker board troll!

Oh... and a "nasty outing bitch"!

How many other eccie handles do you have? I don't have the time or patience to track them all down in the Houston forums.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2018, 11:38 PM
After she exposed you as a liar and a two-bit hooker board troll!

How many other eccie handles do you have? I don't have the time or patience to track them all down in the Houston forums. Originally Posted by lustylad
She was just mad because she posted that she no longer required personal data for a date , yet her showcase did not reflect that. In fact is said just the opposite.

Speaking of trolls, you sure been digging through my posts!

Don't you have anything better to do? like posting obvious economic tidbits like you just found the fountain of youth?