Whales, Spinners & Mucho Dollars City

In context of ECCIE (which must be the other world you speak of) your point is valid. but I was basing my post in REALITY, that is exactly what it is.

Any provider with other things more important going on than to be worried about what some fucktards are saying and who they're going to lay on their back for today is not gonna be worried about some bullshit like this. Sure some of the guys are being assholes, but at the end of the day it sets on YOU. How you see yourself, who you KNOW you are, and what you KNOW you are capable of. If you don't think that word applies to you, you wouldn't be responding so vehemently every time it's posted. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
This post should be a sticky.
So why is it that it is NOT okay to hate someone for their race, yet IT IS okay to hate any girl
who weights more then 150lbs?

Calling a girl a whale should be as bad as calling a AA girl a ________ or calling a mexican girl a ______. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Daphne, with all due respect, would you feel the same way if the he-men around here were throwing around the "N" word when referring to African-American providers? Originally Posted by blowpop
Yikes!! With all due respect..... When another term is so closely related to opression, beatings, downgradings and worse for centuries then we can make that comparison....... Until then, you are comparing a kindergarden playground fight with global thermalnuclear war........

JaD
In context of ECCIE (which must be the other world you speak of) your point is valid. but I was basing my post in REALITY, that is exactly what it is.

Any provider with other things more important going on than to be worried about what some fucktards are saying and who they're going to lay on their back for today is not gonna be worried about some bullshit like this. Sure some of the guys are being assholes, but at the end of the day it sets on YOU. How you see yourself, who you KNOW you are, and what you KNOW you are capable of. If you don't think that word applies to you, you wouldn't be responding so vehemently every time it's posted. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
That's my girl!
I think when things get a little boring around here some people start these threads to see who will take the bait. CONFIDENCE is KEY. I say....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 406250_331080116980277_197882394_n.jpg (12.3 KB, 150 views) File Type: jpg 532463_331080423646913_1685662349_n.jpg (52.3 KB, 149 views)
I think when things get a little boring around here some people start these threads to see who will take the bait. CONFIDENCE is KEY. I say.... Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
\

+10000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000
Post edit comment...... If the same post had come from BP, DJ, or Sarunga in the EXACT same manner, would you have taken it differently Fancy? I know ivan in the past has been a bit rough and maybe even a bit asshole-ish in the past.... But he even put in his post "without too much drama"...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I think Fancy already responded to this...but wanted to emphasize that this is a very poor analogy...albeit hypothetical.

I'm sorry to say this...but once again...we are crossing the boundaries between fantasy and reality.

sweet summer rain......did I start all this? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't think I was referring to you......and also....I actually meant to say...that I was beginning to miss his "relevant" posts.
Daphne, with all due respect, would you feel the same way if the he-men around here were throwing around the "N" word when referring to African-American providers? Originally Posted by blowpop
BP honestly no I would not. Remember, I've had my nun ins before. This shit is the equivalent of school house taunting, immature and so ridiculous sometimes I just shake my head. Why respond to some bullshit like that? But I know you have to be here a while to truly get to the point where you don't care anymore. The only guys here I'm worried about here or have enough energy for is the ones that DO want to see me. Not the ones that talk shit jawing all day about inconsequential shit.

But at the end of the day, no woman wants to be talked badly too. Women are already critical of their bodies without the added anxiety. I would like to think that the men I associate myself with are PROTECTORS (you guys call them WKs but that's what men were supposed to be, that's why you're stronger- I think men forget that sometimes lol) as opposed to BROW BEATERS.

Little Boy: You're fat. You're a whale.
Little Girl: No I'm not. Whales are smart. Fuck you.

Wash and repeat every frickin day?

Take a look in the NBA national thread, I would bet she doesn't give a shit one way or the other if they use it or not Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Hi EA sweetie. See girls here's a good guy that is active yet steers clear of the drama.

Sexy Cassandra I think I love you.
Confidence is not the key.... reading comprehension is.
Confidence is not the key.... reading comprehension is. Originally Posted by teenieweenie
Amen, Brother Weenie.

All the OP did was to celebrate hooker diversity. And celebrating diversity is always a good thing, ain't it?

He could have selected Booger Eatin' Fat Pigs as his dysphemism of choice, but he was too polite to do that. Whale seems an innocuous term in comparison, verging on an endearment. Except, of course, for committted offense-takers.

Or he could have kept his post unflavored by either euphemism (BBW) or dysphemism (whale) and merely asked "Obese women, anorexic girls, and mucho dollars city....what's in store?" Seems like a fair question to me. I have no idea whether or not it would have gone down smoothly with the big ol' girls who ate the bait.

Only they know.
Thank you for the response, Daphne.
I think Fancy already responded to this...but wanted to emphasize that this is a very poor analogy...albeit hypothetical. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Is it a poor analogy? Are you saying that you could not see yourself posting a question like ivan did? Again.... Re read the first post. Read it with zero tone & tell me where you couldn't see anyone, even yourself, posing a question just like that. Again, perhaps the one word in the title could be changed, or perhaps he was playing on DH's sandbox thread or whatever..... But the core context is one devoid of drama and uncivility....... If he puts BBW in the title instead of whale does that change the entire complexion of the thread?

JaD
A whale wearing lipstick is still a whale....ijs
In another thread, I noted that it seems that there more teenagers (legal 18 and 19) than ever before. Did a quick search and came up with over 20 providers who sqy they are under 20 and older than 17.

In past years, a provider in her legal teens was a novelty. Dunno what this means or wether its good or bad. I'm jus sayen . . .

Little Boy: You're fat. You're a whale.
Little Girl: No I'm not. Whales are smart. Fuck you.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Post of the Day!

Thanks LD
!!

But at the end of the day, no person wants to be talked badly too. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
There, I fixed it for you. Let's not get sexist here, ok?