Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

So, BCBS, Aetna, Humana, United Health Care,

No insurance company, ........... Originally Posted by flghtr65
I just have one question of you, and hopefully you will tell the truth:

How old are you?

And if you are not sure, a year either way will work.
WTF you have made an excellent point. The health insurance system will not work for the insurance companies if the additional people they take on are all high risk. You have explained it perfectly, the right wingers just don't want to accept it. The right wingers will accept Romneycare, but they will not accept Obamacare when they are essentially the same thing. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You don't get it, donk. Of course the right wingers know the system won't work for the insurance companies if they are forced to take high risk people and the lower risk people don't sign up in enough droves to offset it. That's why the younger people are going to be forced to pay penalties.

Its simply the numbers aren't there. They aren't there for Social Security. They aren't there for Medicare. They aren't there for Medicaid. They aren't there for Plan D.

That's why I had you quote the numbers. We are 3 weeks into this almost and they've got AT MOST 1/100 of their target. And Selebius is denying there was a target. They are supposed to have 20 million in Obamacare in 3 years. Now the figure I'm seeing is 58 million uninsured. It was 30 million. Then 48 million. That means there will still be 20+ million uninsured. You can bet that almost 100% of those 90K people who have signed up are not 'low risk."

The system is going to collapse. The projection was that Social Security outlays would not exceed incomes until 2025 but it happened in 2009 and hasn't turned around. There is a record number of people on food stamps and disability - all paid for by the government.
and you're a fucking authority? why? Because you moderate a whooker board?

Nope, no CRED here! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, Assup, it doesn't take any cred to claim that liberals lie. It's a statement of the obvious.

And you are a fine one to talk about cred. You're the one who bought an insurance policy without reading it, you don't know what it covers, you don't know where or how file claims . . . and you BRAG about it!

I guess you had to buy it to know what's in it!

freakin stupid freaks...LOL
Actually, Assup, it doesn't take any cred to claim that liberals lie. It's a statement of the obvious.

And you are a fine one to talk about cred. You're the one who bought an insurance policy without reading it, you don't know what it covers, you don't know where or how file claims . . . and you BRAG about it!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Untrue. Obviously you're still on disability.
You bent yourself over ... and you are now on your knees taking some more .. and the best you got is to call me an idiot. At least I know Nau's drug store was NOT IN CLARKSVILLE!

Someone told you it was in CLARKSVILLE so you buy it ... just like you got insurance.

You do remember the "King Who Wore No Clothes"? That would be you.

The King who had no insurance coverage (like he WAS TOLD!).

Like I said, based on the NEWS OF THE LEFT ... it would make you the luckiest guy in the world if you were able to sign up, be vetted and approved, have a locked premium, know who your providers WILL BE IN JANUARY, and KNOW YOUR COVERAGE .... TODAY!

And all THE IDIOT OF DAY has is "you're a FUCKING idiot"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're a total lunatic.

This Nau's? the one in CLARKSVILLE?

http://www.nausdrug.com

Even though I know my providers and which network they're part of.; which drugs are covered; which procedures are covered and at what cost, I guess that's not good enough for you.

Tough shit buddy. It's good enough for me.

jealous, aren't you!

BTW -- your ass.
You don't get it, donk. Of course the right wingers know the system won't work for the insurance companies if they are forced to take high risk people and the lower risk people don't sign up in enough droves to offset it. That's why the younger people are going to be forced to pay penalties.

Its simply the numbers aren't there. They aren't there for Social Security. They aren't there for Medicare. They aren't there for Medicaid. They aren't there for Plan D.

That's why I had you quote the numbers. We are 3 weeks into this almost and they've got AT MOST 1/100 of their target. And Selebius is denying there was a target. They are supposed to have 20 million in Obamacare in 3 years. Now the figure I'm seeing is 58 million uninsured. It was 30 million. Then 48 million. That means there will still be 20+ million uninsured. You can bet that almost 100% of those 90K people who have signed up are not 'low risk."

The system is going to collapse. The projection was that Social Security outlays would not exceed incomes until 2025 but it happened in 2009 and hasn't turned around. There is a record number of people on food stamps and disability - all paid for by the government. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What you have stated is not new news. I have already acknowledged that a good percentage of low risk policies is needed to balance out the high risk policies that will be enrolled in the exchanges. A typical policy for a 27 year old on the government exchange is $80 dollars a month for a non smoker. This would be $960 a year. The fine is $700 a year, 27 year old should just pay their premium and be covered. If Romneycare can work in the state of Mass, then Obamacare can work in other states. Everyone knows that the software glitches have to get fixed. You have also introduced other issues. It is not new news that social security is going to run out in 2034 because of the decrease in the birth rate. They need to increase the FICA tax or increase the birth rate. If not social security will run out by 2034 if nothing changes. The rolling federal debt number of 16 trillion needs come down. We will just have to see if more revenue from the increase in taxes for the highest tax bracket and getting out of AG and Irag, will decrease the rolling debt number over time. Bush should not have lowered taxes and increased spending at same time. Bush inherited a budget surplus from Clinton and wiped it out quickly.
I just have one question of you, and hopefully you will tell the truth:

How old are you?

And if you are not sure, a year either way will work. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What does my age have to do with any of this? I will send you a PM.
What you have stated is not new news. I have already acknowledged that a good percentage of low risk policies is needed to balance out the high risk policies that will be enrolled in the exchanges. A typical policy for a 27 year old on the government exchange is $80 dollars a month for a non smoker. This would be $960 a year. The fine is $700 a year, 27 year old should just pay their premium and be covered. If Romneycare can work in the state of Mass, then Obamacare can work in other states. Everyone knows that the software glitches have to get fixed. You have also introduced other issues. It is not new news that social security is going to run out in 2034 because of the decrease in the birth rate. They need to increase the FICA tax or increase the birth rate. If not social security will run out by 2034 if nothing changes. The rolling federal debt number of 16 trillion needs come down. We will just have to see if more revenue from the increase in taxes for the highest tax bracket and getting out of AG and Irag, will decrease the rolling debt number over time. Bush should not have lowered taxes and increased spending at same time. Bush inherited a budget surplus from Clinton and wiped it out quickly. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Well actually that fine cannot be enforced, under Obamacare. You get a fine every year, but the IRS cannot levy your taxes to collect on it so it just accumulates year after year and goes uncollected. So what people will do is just wait until they get sick and then sign up, presto, they are covered. Emergencies are still free at your local hospital ER. That's one of the problems with laws rushed through, unread, and very little thought goes into the reality of what people will do to save a buck.
Funny line COG; funny but true !

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And why does the exchange require a shopper to provided detailed personal information before quoting the shopper a premium ?

No other shopping web site requires that level of information on an individual; not Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other insurance companies.
What does my age have to do with any of this? I will send you a PM. Originally Posted by flghtr65
When?
Funny line COG; funny but true !

And why does the exchange require a shopper to provided detailed personal information before quoting the shopper a premium ?

No other shopping web site requires that level of information on an individual; not Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other insurance companies. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's another lie.
You're a total lunatic.

This Nau's? the one in CLARKSVILLE?

http://www.nausdrug.com

... " in the middle of Clarksville on the corner of 12th & West Lynn." LMAO .... businesses taking "liberties with the truth" to get business. That's to make liberals like you think they are bonding with history when the plunk down the bucks at the "fountain"!!!!

My dear, dear FOOL!... when I walked through Clarksville and went into Nau's ... Blacks were forbidden to sit down and be served!

That's sounds like some of the "petite" ads on BP! You buy it, too?

Even though I know my providers and which network they're part of.; which drugs are covered; which procedures are covered and at what cost, I guess that's not good enough for you. "How? BCBS doesn't even KNOW YET!!!!!!!!!

Tough shit buddy. It's good enough for me. "Zero" is good enough for you?

jealous, aren't you! "Jealous" of you? Because you are gullible? Naïve?

BTW -- your ass. .....Try someone else. Not available. . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have a great 2014, ok, with your "full coverage"!!!
wow... Now that was totally germane to the discussion.

I expose your lies and you respond with personal attacks and inane babbling.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and try to better yourself by achieving more, not trying to deny everybody else.

It's called America. Love it or leave it.
wow... Now that was totally germane to the discussion.

I expose your lies .... . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only thing you expose YR is your ignorance and bullshit.

That is "germane to the discussion" ... you started on your self-proclaimed mature success of submitting an application for "Obamacare"!!!!!

You remind me of those cold calls on the phone ... that start out ... YOU HAVE WON! ....

... and then "we want to sell you something" follows ... after they ask for your credit card #.

Like you having "lunch" a Nau's "in the middle of "Clarksville" "... and $800,000 houses !!!

Fucking tragic....

the thought of you touting you soaking up history with "the folks" of Clarksville.....

My "lies" ... you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your fat ass.