Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Care to answer the following question?

Or will you run and hide like you did in the other thread?

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

JDIdiot be sure to let us know when you're ready to answer the question. Originally Posted by bigtex
Still no answer from JDIdiot?

What are you running from?
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2015, 03:21 AM
Question. How can they be selling human body parts? I thought the baby was not a person. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Try and say buy a lung from PPH and see how well your lung transplant goes you silly fucking old faux Libertarian.

You're a bigger fraud than lustladyboy. Do you consider his semen buried in your throat a body part?

But if you consider the first second a sperm and egg fuse a real live person then nothing i can say will change your mind.

This thread is utter bullshit. More magnified fear and lies from the RWwipers and their gullible mouthpiece, JDrunk.

Offensive poppycock.
Once again your mind is inadequate to grasp simple concepts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree, But you seem to be adept at simple thoughts.
We can see you really, really, really wish it was false....but it's not. You own it. It's your party, your people, your shame, and your (here it is) damnation. Enjoy it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
IF read my post why so you skip over the part where I said I would not have an abortion? I only pointed out the lie that was told.
STRIKE!!!

Two strikes on Banana Sling! More video of yet another abortion doctor, this time haggling over price like some sort of rug bazaar. Pretty disgusting you abortion proponents. Did you get a sportscar for your support?

This has nothing to do with your decision to not have an abortion (transgender?) Banana Sling. This is about your wholesale support of the murderous, racist Planned Parenthood. Yes, most of those babies aborted are black and at least half are female. The left hates black people (just like the recipient of the Margaret Sanger award, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton) and women.
STRIKE!!!

Two strikes on Banana Sling! More video of yet another abortion doctor, this time haggling over price like some sort of rug bazaar. Pretty disgusting you abortion proponents. Did you get a sportscar for your support?

This has nothing to do with your decision to not have an abortion (transgender?) Banana Sling. This is about your wholesale support of the murderous, racist Planned Parenthood. Yes, most of those babies aborted are black and at least half are female. The left hates black people (just like the recipient of the Margaret Sanger award, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton) and women. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Strike! what video? So now I am transgender because I would not choose to have an abortion? You really are a moron. Rug bazaar and sports cars?

Your writing has turned into one of those keyword tags you see in spam.

You are making even less sense than normal.
OH, I see...you're uninformed and unimaginative. There is a new video out. A doctor is haggling on the price of "tissue". She says she wants to buy an expensive Italian car (always buy American) and is looking to make something other than a "low ball price".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw
So much for no profit motive.
As for the abortion comment, YOU said that you did not have an abortion and since only women have them, I guess I jumped to the conclusion that you are transgender (you used to be a woman) otherwise why make such a stupid comment. Like I said, this doctor wants a sportscar and you haggle in a rug bazaar just like this doctor is doing. There now, all explained. Happy now?
So you are for sex-ed in schools?

Are you for free condoms for the poor? Originally Posted by WTF
Of course I am, I am also for free needles for junkies. Your trying to pin my position on some sort of religious choice. While I do believe in god, I don't base my positions on religion. In the case of abortion, I believe it is wrong, and I disagree with it, but I would never protest against it. I don't sit in judgement against those who choose to have it done, that is not my place. I am also a supporter of PP as I have stated in previous posts. I just think that they have gone to far in this case. Originally Posted by dirty dog

I do not know why Obama has not increased PP funding. Probably because PP does not contribute to his library fund. PP primarily provides female health services on a sliding scale. Health screenings, sex ed, etc to women.
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2015, 11:22 AM
OH, I see...you're uninformed and unimaginative. There is a new video out. A doctor is haggling on the price of "tissue". She says she wants to buy an expensive Italian car (always buy American) and is looking to make something other than a "low ball price".
So much for no profit motive. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once again you are the biggest liar on this site...anybody that watches the video will see that it was a fucking joke about a car. She talks about a contract....nothing on the down low there. Every fucking quote, you take out of context. It is against the law to do wtf you are accusing PPH of doing. No court will convict based on the tapes presented.

In fact it is not late term abortion like lustylad talked about but 10-12 week tissue.

Rand Paul is making a fool of himself on this issue too JD, so you're not the only one.
So much for no profit motive.
As for the abortion comment, YOU said that you did not have an abortion and since only women have them, I guess I jumped to the conclusion that you are transgender (you used to be a woman) otherwise why make such a stupid comment. Like I said, this doctor wants a sportscar and you haggle in a rug bazaar just like this doctor is doing. There now, all explained. Happy now? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
First of all PPH is not making any money off it and the Dr even says at 3:30 that they are not in it for the money. I guess you are right I do not imagine things as you do.
Try again Banana licker
Try and say buy a lung from PPH and see how well your lung transplant goes you silly fucking old faux Libertarian.

You're a bigger fraud than lustladyboy. Do you consider his semen buried in your throat a body part?

But if you consider the first second a sperm and egg fuse a real live person then nothing i can say will change your mind.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I simply asked a question, and you made up a whole agenda for me, then attacked me for it.

Nothing new. Enjoy your "victory", WPF.
First of all PPH is not making any money off it and the Dr even says at 3:30 that they are not in it for the money. I guess you are right I do not imagine things as you do.
Try again Banana licker Originally Posted by slingblade
Now you're using the words of the people that have got caught lying and have a real good motive to continue to lie.

When you were a woman....what did you look like? Did you have to have any cosmetic surgery at the same time you got the....surgery?
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2015, 05:44 AM
I simply asked a question, and you made up a whole agenda for me, then attacked me for it.

Nothing new. Enjoy your "victory", WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let me ask as some questions...Are you Pro Choice? Are you against medical research on something that will be thrown away? Are you for people taking quotes out of context to try and defund PPH ?
He won't answer them WTF. It would require him taking a stand other than None of the Above.