Kansas City Ladies and Gentlemen

Who gives a great Nuru massage in KC? Originally Posted by Ralindo

not nuru...BUTTTTT I give an awesome warm oil body slide/massage {be there this cumming tuesday till sunday}
Welcome back everyone!
First thing I thought when we crashed was "ASPD, here we go again..." Bad memory, that.

SO glad it was not the case.
How is the Wichita scene looking this weekend? Or the next two? I’d like to make a new friend .
Here is my contact info guys willing to travel for multi hour outcall appointments.
nikkilove91@protonmail.com
So glad to see the familiar names, very excited for our section to come back, I have a few good reviews to write from “the break” thanks Destiny for responding over the break!!!
Good to see the site back up and running! I can't wait until the KC section is back...
Hey there!! Who all is back on here from Kansas City?? Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Here😀
The Empress of Hell is here!!!!!!!!!!!

{still loyal to "you know where", but will be here too} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hi sexy momma
I’m back. Try not to get overly excited now. Originally Posted by FrankieP
Frankie P I'm trying to control myself
I'm here !!!! Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul
Howdy early riser almost time🤣
Based in St Louis but visiting Kansas City this weekend. Might stop by Columbia on the way back to St Louis.
Hiyas everyone
And sexy Miss Desire
Im in Kansas City KS half the time and Saint Joseph MO half the time, sometimes inbtween.
Text or call me find out whitch place I'm located?
Also don't forget to ask me about my daily special.
816-205-5770
I'm in KCK til tomorrow afternoon.
Drama free atmosphere, located at a private residence in the legends area
Calls and text welcome
I've got specials
816-205-5770