Board Libs: Why Do You Hate President Trump?

Oh by the way hun - my name is not Ellie. You need to try harder.

I happen to love her look and her music. I have no doubt she’s got you beat with having rich, handsome men in her bed and her bank account is in the millions. I very much love her MUSIC too, which is what she is famous for, not her looks. She’s not a model and she’s not trying to impress YOU with her lovely face. And her movie was fantastic too. Add actor to her list of (non superficial) attributes.

Care to share a picture of yourself? From this year maybe? I find you to be incredibly shallow about a persons’ God given face. Or genetic roulette if you will. Half daddy, half mommy. You’re just as bad as Donnie is about something so superficial.

My hope for the future is that people do not judge other people on the basis of sex. You should try that]
There ya go. I usually keep a showcase full of current pics but it's the political season and I love putting Trump stuff up. And I could give a shit what Gaga has. Who cares? Well I guess you do. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Lol! You said a derogatory term about her face. So she was on your mind, El, not mine.

You’re beautiful BTW. I mean that. And I like doing that pose with my arms under my boobs too, squeezing the cleavage up and out. It’s not as sexy as when the boobs roll under the arms! So just a little squeeze and push up and voila! I love it.
You’re a very sexy woman.
are we watching a catfight? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As opposed to a circle jerk?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

a cat fight circle jerk??? how 'bout turkeys circling a dead cat?

Your would-be paramour, Lil Munster, is currently confined to his mommy's basement under the watchful electronic eye of Austin's finest. But he will be thrilled to hear you can fly to him! Originally Posted by lustylad

what's that old adage? don't post it if ya don't want anyone to know it?

well he owns it now.

BAHAHAAAAA
Oh by the way hun - my name is not Ellie. You need to try harder. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
WELL, hun, you keep misspelling Elisabeth’s name so I didn’t think you’d mind.
Don’t correct me when you can’t do better. I don’t know if you were deliberately not spelling correctly or accidentally. Mine was on purpose AE.

GK
Thank you Ginger. This old girl appreciates that.

Lol! You said a derogatory term about her face. So she was on your mind, El, not mine.

You’re beautiful BTW. I mean that. And I like doing that pose with my arms under my boobs too, squeezing the cleavage up and out. It’s not as sexy as when the boobs roll under the arms! So just a little squeeze and push up and voila! I love it.
You’re a very sexy woman. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thank you Ginger. This old girl appreciates that. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Lol! You classy, funny woman! This ol’ Girl thinks you’re pretty cool.
I mean my man is a Trump supporter too, and we get along very well.

Most of the time...
well that wasn't much of a catfight... lol.

turkeys circling a dead cat? hmm......
Donald Trump Jr. shared a racist tweet about Kamala Harris and then deleted it after it went viral, fanning the flames of a new 'birther' conspiracy

https://amp.businessinsider.com/dona...-harris-2019-6

The tweet that Trump Jr. promoted suggested that Harris, who was born in Oakland, California to an Indian immigrant mother and a black Jamaican immigrant father, isn't black enough to be an authority on issues of race.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Let's get back on topic, shall we? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

waiting on you ...
For what?
For what? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

something worth reading. still waiting ...
Try the thread on Justice Roberts. Then come back and tell me if that was worth it.

Oh, his majesty is using his office to get out of debt. That's a new reason to hate him.

Staying on topic.
Try the thread on Justice Roberts. Then come back and tell me if that was worth it.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Trump didn't appoint Roberts. so what is your point again? maybe he'll do real conservatives a favor and die with Ruthie so Trump can appoint more justices like Gorsuch. Or would that infuriate your liberal leanings?

Oh, his majesty is using his office to get out of debt. That's a new reason to hate him.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
we all know ... what YR would say yeah? no link .. fake post!

prove it.

wasn't this good enough for ya??

"I HATE TRUMP BECAUSE I HATE TRUMP FOR THE SAKE OF HATING TRUMP"

BHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Stay on topic. I'll take one presidential suicide for one Cheif Justice natural cause of death.

But that would mean Pence to step to the throne. With Senate confirmation, the SCOTUS dynamic would be a scary thought.