OBAMACARE ARCHITECT: OF COURSE WE LIED TO GET THE THING PASSED !

You know, I'm kinda fuzzy on how the stupid voters passed Obamacare.

Maybe one of you shitbirds can explain how the voters approved and implemented this plan, which btw, is working just fine for the millions of previously uninsured Americans whom you talkywhackers would leave to die in an emergency room.

I know you're having fun with the idiot Gruber, but there seems to be a massive disconnect between his ridiculous statements, the way you have blown that one line out of proportion, and the reality of how policy is developed and passed in this country.

I didn't vote for Obamacare. Did you?
And that's why the Democrats know that in order to stay competitive in 2016 they will have to renegotiate His signature achievement.

"Hands OUT! Pay UP!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think the pressure is all on the Republicans now.

"PUT up! Or STF UP!"

Maybe one of you shitbirds can explain how the voters approved and implemented this plan, which btw, is working just fine for the millions of previously uninsured Americans whom you talkywhackers would leave to die in an emergency room.

I know you're having fun with the idiot Gruber, but there seems to be a massive disconnect between his ridiculous statements, the way you have blown that one line out of proportion, and the reality of how policy is developed and passed in this country.

I didn't vote for Obamacare. Did you?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're one of the dim-retards who voted for the dim-retard congressmen who voted for the Odumbocare, and your lying "stupid"-ass DID vote for Odumbo who signed Odumbocare into law, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I don't know a single individual who claimed he got to vote on Obamacare.

Except those individuals who voted in the 2010 and 2014 landslides against Obamacare and Obama's agenda to destroy America. Just 2 weeks ago, 24 Democrats who voted for Obamacare were thrown out of office. How many like minded Dems were thrown out in 2010?

I didn't vote for Obamacare. Did you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know, I'm kinda fuzzy ... mentally. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I know. FIFY.

Post tables and numbers all you want. The CBO numbers are based on Gruber's modeling......................

The CBO projections aren't reliable.

It is no surprise to me that people who get a government subsidy are signing up. Notable is the fact that people are spending less on medical services because they can't afford to go to the doctor and incur the very steep deductibles and copays under Obamacare.

Obamacare isn't working. Obama knows it. That is why he has delayed full implementation until he is out of office. That is when the really big wealth redistribution hits !! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Moron, your post in 107 said look at table 4. Now you don't want to look at at a graph because you are too stupid to read it. You didn't call the New York times liberal when JD posted a link to it about the WMD's (although it did not help JD since the only weapons they found were corroded weapons from the 1980's that Iraq brought from USA).

How is the employer mandate wealth redistribution? You don't get a subsidy if you get health insurance from your employer? You don't like the law because you don't understand it. The percentage of people with health insurance is INCREASING. Why don't you tell the 400,000 citizens of Kentucky who got either a private plan or expanded medicaid that the ACA is not working. It's working in Kentucky quite well.

Medicare part D is wealth redistribution. You have any problem with that? Bush worshiper.

As for high deductibles, it is impossible to insure high risk people on the cheap and have the health insurance companies break even. That would be like asking Allstate or State farm to have cheap premiums to someone who totaled a $40,000 car once every three years.
You're one of the dim-retards who voted for the dim-retard congressmen who voted for the Odumbocare, and your lying "stupid"-ass DID vote for Odumbo who signed Odumbocare into law, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't mean to shit on your omelette, Corpy, but I live in a Republican Congressional district. Both of my Senators are Republicans. My state didn't accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion.

So you're making shit up again, asshole.

Tremendous shock...You're a lying piece of shit. And dumber than a bag of hammers.

You are... The LEAST interesting man in the world.
Don't mean to shit on your omelette, Corpy, but I live in a Republican Congressional district. Both of my Senators are Republicans. My state didn't accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion.

So you're making shit up again, asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So?

"My state" = Texas, ...

.....which has one of the best, if not the best, economies in the country.

Prior to Obamacare Texas had available a website (THAT WORKED!) for "shopping" for health insurance coverage, legitimate regs on acceptable coverage for Texans, and a variety of opportunities around the State in both statewide and local health care providers for low income families, for which the State conducted an ongoing advertising campaign to encourage parents to get coverage for their children at a ridiculously low rate ... like $25 a year.

In other words ... Texas didn't "need" Obamacare ... medicaid "expansion."

If one removed the job growth in Texas, the national numbers of actual full time jobs would be pathetic.

So, if one wants a job one can get one in Texas. Unfortunately one might have to work for the pay check for a change.

So you're making shit up again, asshole.

Tremendous shock...You're a lying piece of shit. And dumber than a bag of hammers.

You are... The LEAST interesting man in the world
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To paraphrase your dim-retarded-ass:

"Guess what, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM ... It isn't Cruz's fault you're such a failure. it's YOURS!"

And your lying ass DID vote for Odumbo, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Yes I did vote for Obama. Twice.

But I don't see how that changes your erroneous ejaculation of bullshit in the previous post, Corpy.

For a change, your uneducated mouth wrote a check that your overworked ass can't cash.

Your ridiculous accusation was debunked. and now you're grasping at straws.

"Paraphrasing" a quote, as done by you and your blow buddies - or "my ass," on which you've always been transfixed -- isn't "paraphrasing." It's simply misquoting. LYING.

Keep lying and denying, Dipshit. You've got no more credibility to lose...

(Now comes the record from the retard ... "No, YOU're the one who (fill in the blank) mixed with three or four invocations of IBIdiot's insult paragraph for me.)

So?

"My state" = Texas, ...

.....which has one of the best, if not the best, economies in the country.

Prior to Obamacare Texas had available a website (THAT WORKED!) for "shopping" for health insurance coverage, legitimate regs on acceptable coverage for Texans, and a variety of opportunities around the State in both statewide and local health care providers for low income families, for which the State conducted an ongoing advertising campaign to encourage parents to get coverage for their children at a ridiculously low rate ... like $25 a year.

In other words ... Texas didn't "need" Obamacare ... medicaid "expansion."

If one removed the job growth in Texas, the national numbers of actual full time jobs would be pathetic.

So, if one wants a job one can get one in Texas. Unfortunately one might have to work for the pay check for a change. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What website are you talking about? None that I remember. or are you talking about CHIP, which is Medicaid for children? Please provide a link to the $25 a year policy. Where was the outrage when Obama killed that program? I think you're confused again .........

You conveniently forgot that Texas had and has more uninsureds than any other state in the nation. They don't deserve or need health insurance. As Ron Paul suggested, let them die............

No, you're stupidly wrong............. Texas pissed away billions of dollars so Rick Perry could "stand up to Washington." His act of partisan pandering kept millions of Texans uninsured. He did the same thing on unemployment and education.

How many tax dollars do Texans pay into those Federal funds? Of course it's understandable thst a government leech like you would want to keep it all for yourself. Well I think you should get off the dole and stop wasting my money with your entitlements ........ LLIdiot!

Yes I did vote for Obama. Twice.

But I don't see how that changes your erroneous ejaculation of bullshit in the previous post, Corpy.

For a change, your uneducated mouth wrote a check that your overworked ass can't cash.

Your ridiculous accusation was debunked. and now you're grasping at straws.

"Paraphrasing" a quote, as done by you and your blow buddies - or "my ass," on which you've always been transfixed -- isn't "paraphrasing." It's simply misquoting. LYING.

Keep lying and denying, Dipshit. You've got no more credibility to lose...

(Now comes the record from the retard ... "No, YOU're the one who (fill in the blank) mixed with three or four invocations of IBIdiot's insult paragraph for me.)

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Voilą:

I didn't vote for Obamacare. Did you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another paraphrase: "Your ridiculous lie was debunked, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and now you're lying again, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM."
Moron. I know it is difficult to comprehend......Chart 4 was wrong; BECAUSE the underlying assumptions are wrong. The CBO projections are based on faulty/bias modeling from Gruber.

And Obamacare has been successful at signing up the very sick and very poor who are getting massive subsidies.

We didn't need Obamacare to do that !

Obamacare is NOT working; most people are seeing their premiums increase, along with their deductibles. And Obamacare hasn't been completely rolled out.

Increasing the premiums of those in the private insurance market to pay for the exchange subsidies is how it is wealth re-distribution. Apparently you are an economic nincompoop if you don't comprehend that.

Moron, your post in 107 said look at table 4. Now you don't want to look at at a graph because you are too stupid to read it. You didn't call the New York times liberal when JD posted a link to it about the WMD's (although it did not help JD since the only weapons they found were corroded weapons from the 1980's that Iraq brought from USA).

How is the employer mandate wealth redistribution? You don't get a subsidy if you get health insurance from your employer? You don't like the law because you don't understand it. The percentage of people with health insurance is INCREASING. Why don't you tell the 400,000 citizens of Kentucky who got either a private plan or expanded medicaid that the ACA is not working. It's working in Kentucky quite well.

Medicare part D is wealth redistribution. You have any problem with that? Bush worshiper. FYI, i think both Bush's were terrible presidents, and I didn't vote for them. Get your facts right idiot.

As for high deductibles, it is impossible to insure high risk people on the cheap and have the health insurance companies break even. That would be like asking Allstate or State farm to have cheap premiums to someone who totaled a $40,000 car once every three years. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Voilą:

Another paraphrase: "Your ridiculous lie was debunked, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and now you're lying again, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are one dim bulb, IBMoron. Did you have a vote on the issue? Did Obama? How did your congressman vote? Did you vote for him so he would vote for Obamacare?

Your ridiculous lie was thoroughly debunked and now you're desperately trying to spin it back your way, preventing yet another embarrassing ass whipping.

(Of course we all know you like your dirty little bottom smacked.).

Obamacare is NOT working; most people are seeing their premiums increase, along with their deductibles. And Obamacare hasn't been completely rolled out. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
by "most people" are you editorializing or simply lying?

My premium went down nearly a grand a month. I have had no notification that it's being increased.

You're fighting a lie...