The new hatemongers

I'm quite sure I don't give a fuck. I want ALL churches to pay taxes. You can try and make it racial, you racist prick, but it won't work. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You think we don't know you Baby Killer? You don't give a shit about gay people, church people, women, or anyone else. You only care about politics.
It could mean that bullseye that Rey has painted on you like a tramp stamp. Doesn't he get a treat if he lands the entire load inside the bullseye? He made you his little bitch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are upset that EVERONE that meets YOU makes YOU their bitch ! Even your "partner-in-blow-jobs shammy and 3 time DSOTY assup have made you THEIR bitch. That's what they're calling you down at Talleywackers these days BEYOTCH !!! And when Shrillary stops by , we KNOW that you'll back that well used, freight-trained ass up to her strapon right there in public for you to show your blind devotion to all things lying liberal ! Make sure to get yourself a "facial" with lots of ropey loads before you have an audience with the libs "anointed one" !
You are upset that EVERONE that meets YOU makes YOU their bitch ! Even your "partner-in-blow-jobs shammy and 3 time DSOTY assup have made you THEIR bitch. That's what they're calling you down at Talleywackers these days BEYOTCH !!! And when Shrillary stops by , we KNOW that you'll back that well used, freight-trained ass up to her strapon right there in public for you to show your blind devotion to all things lying liberal ! Make sure to get yourself a "facial" with lots of ropey loads before you have an audience with the libs "anointed one" ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Not before you go and get a nice little reacharound from the Trump crew. I know you want to bust a nut on that hairpiece of his
You think we don't know you Baby Killer? You don't give a shit about gay people, church people, women, or anyone else. You only care about politics. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wrong. What I don't give a shit about are idiots like you. You make the world a worse place to live in just by me knowing you're out there.
I want ALL churches to pay taxes. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Except this one - where he is a devout practitioner!

Tut tut, WR. They can't get whookers to fuck them, so they come here to splooge all over each other.

It's quite comical. And the show is the same every night, but you know...

It's fun to watch them shit the bed every day in every way and for any reason.

Keep squealing, little piggies!

Tut tut, WR. They can't get whookers to fuck them, so they come here to splooge all over each other.

It's quite comical. And the show is the same every night, but you know...

It's fun to watch them shit the bed every day in every way and for any reason.

Keep squealing, little piggies!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Who needs hookers when I have your wife......
Not before you go and get a nice little reacharound from the Trump crew. I know you want to bust a nut on that hairpiece of his Originally Posted by WombRaider
Project much woomby / undercunt / rusty ballon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? ! Only ALL the time !!! You are the one with the reach around crew of shammy, assup, Iva little'un and 'li cotex. And importing more of your mojado gente for your post "wedding" bukkake party puts it out there for ALL to see, ya cum guzzler !!

Except this one - where he is a devout practitioner!

Originally Posted by lustylad
woomby is probably a willing "supliCUNT" of the "faith" in hopes of one day being called "Reverend" like his heroes Sharptounge, Jackson and Wright ! And he'll then conduct the service in his rainbow colored robes, high heels and mascara ! He'll make even Tammy Fay Baker look good to shammy !