An end to an era

I could lead you all to the trough but I can't make you drink...
Jess....I think he's talking about a crocheting needle, not the shorter needles.

It's kind of fun to watch lips try to be nice and add to the threads.
That will work for a while until he doesn't get his way and then has another meltdown. Classic
Perhaps the manservant will write a mini review
We are going to have a foooking epic sesh TexasJess. I can see a bbbjcim coming your way pretty soon. Can you handle a 1/2 inch Mandingo? Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
FTFY
Spoogebob....it's called a big clit
We are going to have a foooking epic sesh TexasJess. I can see a bbbjcim coming your way pretty soon. Can you handle a 12 inch Mandingo? Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
I see me using my turkey baster and giving you a creampie, yes. That I can see... and I will be sure to write a mini-review... too bad pics/vids aren't allowed anymore! I would expose what we all already know about you!
Jess is that a Mandingo turkey baster? I'm not even sure I know what a mandingo is.
A Mandingo is a West African sir. In slang foooking g terms it's a mofoooker black stud with a very large, hard penis. I know some of you cooters wouldn't understand large penis or especially hard penis. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
and I will be sure to write a mini-review... too bad pics/vids aren't allowed anymore! I would expose what we all already know about you! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Quoted for posterity.
You may be right shine my boy about not understanding penises.
I'm not really into them.
Maybe your next thread can be about how you are into penises.

It sure doesn't take ya'll long to switch back and forth
You may be right shine my boy about not understanding penises.
I'm not really into them.
Maybe your next thread can be about how you are into penises.

It sure doesn't take ya'll long to switch back and forth Originally Posted by tbone2u
Oh Lord, I hope not ! We as in the famous words of CK, have seen enough circle jerking...Lmaooooo
Gotta love her...
and on top of it... wasn't this thread topic.. THE END OF A ERA. Apparently he IS NOT a man of his word !
He never has been. The best part of him came out of that turkey baster and ran down his leg. This thread is a perfect example of his and or their...bullshit.
He never has been. The best part of him came out of that turkey baster and ran down his leg. This thread is a perfect example of his and or their...bullshit. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Im Irish & Puerto Rican .. I know I talk a lot... LOL the rest go with it.
But you see when publicly he "foooking talks too foooking much" and states things & he is held to them... His best come back is a wish apon a star session with me !! That is coward behavior... yeah he has a mod in his pocket, and St.Chris isn't answering right now... but hopefully things will change around here. Meanwhile, I do most of my correspondence off of here. justjessika@protonmail.com
Wont be juicing my inbox for info !!
You wouldn't think it would get to those levels but, it is!
Especially when he keeps, not 1 time. BUT, multiple times stating he has a in pocket mod ! Well, since he is dry snitching why not tell us all.. LOL.
That part!
But, Im glad they opened the door for co-ed mini reviews. Since it is in co-ed, us ladies can exercise the same rights!
I hope ladies start listing their co-ed mini reviews. Great way to get a head up on these reviews, instead of us having to post a rebuttal and it being called a melt down !
I kinda like the idea of Co-ed reviews. I'm glad px thought of it. Since it seems to be just fine having them in co-ed I'm looking forward to some of the ladies reviews.
Yes, tbone, my mod foooking connects are hooking Shine Da Great up and removing a few posts that Shine Da Great finds offensive sir. It's for the betterment of the community. You know I always respect your opinion albeit lately I've had to have a few of your posts taken down to restore you to a proper path. It's in your best interest. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro

what the fuck does that mean? what has tbone2u ever said that warranted being removed?