Who is suiram77 express your opinion

I don't have to change anything... its simple formula.

Suiram-- don't worry about defending yourself from me.. I've already told you-- I did it for funsies. I spent hours doing these things when I was a kid.

I decoded it using both simple and more complex methods and came to the same conclusion. I didn't go in with any preconceived thoughts about it.. and was actually a bit surprised to find my own name in it. Now-- if it is a different formula that I've never heard of, that would be fascinating to me. But given my background, I'm not seeing any further code in your numbers as they are written. Now-- if you'd like to share the formula via PM-- I would agree to keeping it a secret. But, I'm not seeing another potential solution from what you've presented. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Another solution that makes sense is mathematically impossible. Someone is just way too much of a Dick face to admit when they are beaten.
Why do you guys give him the satisfaction? Ignore his threads and he'll self-implode
That's why I said-- unless it is some formula I've never heard of.

Suiram knows my background-- we discussed it via PM at one point. I made my living with this crap at one point in life.

As I said.. its all good. I knew what the outcome would be going in.. I did it to take up a long and boring infusion day.
Grace Preston for President!
Grace Preston for President! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I can never be President because of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.
I can never be President because of what I've done for a Klondike Bar. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
...and tacos. You whore.

• ~Ze~
  • 10-19-2017, 05:57 PM
I wasted a total of 4 minutes on it and said to myself - "self, I don't actually give a shit what suiram has to say" and went the fuck on with my life.

You missy are a fucking badass.
Nah-- you get bored when you have to sit around for 7 hours. I had the time.. and like I said, I used to do this stuff all the time for fun when I was a kid.. and later for income. This puzzle didn't even take up my whole day-- which was disappointing.
I don't have to change anything... its simple formula.

Suiram-- don't worry about defending yourself from me.. I've already told you-- I did it for funsies. I spent hours doing these things when I was a kid.

I decoded it using both simple and more complex methods and came to the same conclusion. I didn't go in with any preconceived thoughts about it.. and was actually a bit surprised to find my own name in it. Now-- if it is a different formula that I've never heard of, that would be fascinating to me. But given my background, I'm not seeing any further code in your numbers as they are written. Now-- if you'd like to share the formula via PM-- I would agree to keeping it a secret. But, I'm not seeing another potential solution from what you've presented. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I never said it was a code or has a formula gracy, I said it was a statement, and in pm I did tell you it was government related. These numbers are the numbers he showed me what he had said using numbers, and no one on eccie is even remotely in this statement and has nothing to do with any one here. I told you in pm and I think on here that I wouldn’t reveal what it say or how he taught me, because what it is saying and mean is to heavy for this place. If the government was to see it and try to figure it out which would still be a huge task for them, an if they did get it. I can assure you I will most likely get a call from the sercret service asking me to remove it, but they know I don’t have to, because they know 99 percent of ppl on earth wouldn’t be able to get it.

If this help you understand what I’m saying about this gracy, because this shit is so hard, then it will be like me asking 2 million ppl in DFW on ABC news in the morning to tell me what I had for breakfast. Even though there will be thousands of good guesses, I can promise you nobody will ever get that answer, because it’s just impossible to know what a complete stranger had for breakfast. It’s like me guessing exactly where you are right now, city, state, address and what you are wearing from where I am in Miami, lol yeah good luck with that.

This is his and only his method of using numbers to make a statement without anyone knowing what he is saying, and that’s why he said if you use this it will be unbreakable proof. This is also why I put it in my sig line and not a thread, because I knew no one can figure it out, but I also knew the regular geniuses here would ask what it is and what it means, and try to speculate about it. All I said was if you or anyone can figure it out I will give money to who did. It was never meant to be a topic or challenge for anyone, but you said you love puzzles and stuff like this so I said cool. Have at it boo.
I never said it was a code or has a formula gracy, I said it was a statement, and in pm I did tell you it was government related. These numbers are the numbers he showed me what he had said using numbers, and no one on eccie is even remotely in this statement and has nothing to do with any one here. I told you in pm and I think on here that I wouldn’t reveal what it say or how he taught me, because what it is saying and mean is to heavy for this place. If the government was to see it and try to figure it out which would still be a huge task for them, an if they did get it. I can assure you I will most likely get a call from the sercret service asking me to remove it, but they know I don’t have to, because they know 99 percent of ppl on earth wouldn’t be able to get it.

If this help you understand what I’m saying about this gracy, because this shit is so hard, then it will be like me asking 2 million ppl in DFW on ABC news in the morning to tell me what I had for breakfast. Even though there will be thousands of good guesses, I can promise you nobody will ever get that answer, because it’s just impossible to know what a complete stranger had for breakfast. It’s like me guessing exactly where you are right now, city, state, address and what you are wearing from where I am in Miami, lol yeah good luck with that.

This is his and only his method of using numbers to make a statement without anyone knowing what he is saying, and that’s why he said if you use this it will be unbreakable proof. This is also why I put it in my sig line and not a thread, because I knew no one can figure it out, but I also knew the regular geniuses here would ask what it is and what it means, and try to speculate about it. All I said was if you or anyone can figure it out I will give money to who did. It was never meant to be a topic or challenge for anyone, but you said you love puzzles and stuff like this so I said cool. Have at it boo. Originally Posted by suiram77
and she did
and she solved it
and you bawked at paying her
and that makes you a welcher to some...
Ah yes.. I see. Some magical special code that just happens to line up perfectly with 2 other methods of code breaking that just happens to mention me by name and just happens to make reference to a conversation we had not more than 24 hours before you put up the code.

To quote Marcia Brady-- Sure, Jan.

To quote Kitty Lamour( never thought this would happen)-- You don't have to lie to kick it.
I wasted a total of 4 minutes on it and said to myself - "self, I don't actually give a shit what suiram has to say" and went the fuck on with my life.

You missy are a fucking badass. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You so far the smartest girl here, but yet you still did post, that’s call relevant for Mr suiram77 lol. See if you can get your other co workers to do the same including the Wk and PAWB. I bet you they can’t Ms zeze. Lol

As a matter of fact I bet no one else that post on these boards can ignore me or any of my threads for the rest of the year lol. Now if you think you can collectively, then band together and peacefully protest all my current and future threads and let’s just see if Suiram77 is relevant or Not. So either put up or shut the fuck up lmao.

Starting right now let’s see, but if one Fan just one make a post then boom, boom, boom, read my sig line. Mr. suiram77 is legendary, yeah babeby, suiram77 is on your 40 yard line, now show me your great defense kmsl. Hahahahah rofl eww child what they going to do without me.
what I said is you don’t want the ladies you’ve seen to share their experiences here. Not that they were. Hell I wouldn’t ever want anyone to publicly know if I had had the unfortunate experience of having a session with you either.

Nobody wants you here. You bring no value or have anything of substance to add. Go home roger.
All I can say is, “I REALLY want to meet Ms Preston.” Impressive!
Well, well, well, well well, motha fucking well, lmao, you all can blame Jules the broke jaguar lol. I told you that it just can’t be done. This shit is over before it has started, and jules ass love me. I penetrated her posts like a real G with a big cock and painted her face Ike maybaline. lmao kmsl rofl all day and night. What a shame what a shame. SMDH while lol and skipping down Preston Blvd. I am Legendary, and don’t you maggots ever forget it