43% of Repblicans believe President Obama is a Muslim

• WTF
  • 09-22-2015, 11:37 AM
" Traven Martin" ???? Damn lib, get your friggen talking points squared away AND THE PERSONS NAME RIGHT if you're going to use them in your post ! TRAVEN ???? Did woomby teach you how to "write" and " proofread" your posts ? Or are you another one of woomby's online personalities ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Keep on posting Ray Looney.
Don't blame WPF for his grammar and spelling mistakes. He just copies stuff as he finds it.
woomby knows REAL WELL what it smells like too , from all of those "ropey load" facials that he's taken down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're so gay, your blood type is semen.
You're so gay, your blood type is semen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So did you get a big "ropey load" from Slick Willy's pecker when he visited you at the holes for you to " size" him up ? IS THAT HOW YOU KNOW THE SIZE OF HIS PECKER ? :wan k: Did YOU show him what an accomplished "rusty trombone" player you are ?
Les's check his record. Does he drink alcohol? Yep! Does he believe in equal rights for women? Yep! Does he believe in gay rights and gay marriage? Yep! Yep, he's a Muslim!
Now, I really am not sympathetic with the Democratic party at all. But the Republicans are just so (i'm just at a loss for words)!
Respectfully, Only 43% of Republicans that were polled belive that crap.
It is a 0duck... http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/09...a-is-a-muslim/

It is Obama who said at an Islamic dinner, “I am one of you.”

It is Obama who said in an ABC News interview, “My Muslim faith.”

It is Obama who described the Muslim call to prayer as “the prettiest sound on earth.”

It is Obama who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

It is Obama who wrote that in the event of a conflict, “I will stand with the Muslims.”

It is Obama who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that “I am a Muslim.”

It is Obama who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

It is Obama who sat for 20 years in a Rev. Wright’s church in Chicago listening to Wright condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

It is Obama who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

It is Obama who purposefully omitted “endowed by our Creator” from his recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

It is Obama who who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ’s Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the “Holy Quran”.

It is Obama who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

It is Obama who instantly threw the support of his administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the crater of the World Trade Center.

It is Obama who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.

It is Obama who ordered both Georgetown and Notre Dame Universities to cover the cross before agreeing to speak there, but who has NEVER requested that the mosques he visited adjust their decor.

It is Obama who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to his corps of “czars”.

It is Obama who appointed rabid Islamists to the Department of Homeland Security.

It is Obama who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” is an outreach to Muslim communities to boost their self-esteem.

It is Obama who, as an Illinois Senator, thrice voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in favor of infanticide.

It is Obama who is the first President to not make a Christmas greeting from the White House, but instead decorated the White House’s Christmas tree with photos of Chairman Mao.

It is Obama who curtailed the military tribunals of Islamic terrorists.

It is Obama who refused to condemn the Muslim Fort Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

It is Obama who refuses to speak out against the horrific treatment and execution-by-stoning of women in Muslim countries, but instead submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of alleged human-rights abuses.

It is Obama who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, but instead profusely praised Islam in a country [India] that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.

It is Obama who funneled $900 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas, and military contracts to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

It is Obama who ordered the United States Postal Service to honor the Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

It is Obama who directed the U.S. embassy in the U. K. to conduct outreach to help “empower” the British Muslim community.

It is Obama who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in the “Arab Spring” that overthrew Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who was America’s strongest ally in North Africa.

It is Obama who forces taxpayers to fund mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.

It is Obama who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

It is Obama who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid being criticized for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.

It is Obama who, as president, has never ever gone to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

It is Obama who who appointed as his chief adviser Valerie Jarrett, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

It is Obama who appointed a Muslim convert as CIA director.

It is Obama whose secretary of state John Kerry said Muslim interests drive US plan for war.

It is Obama who has opened the legal immigration floodgates to Muslims.

It is Obama who receives the highest approval ratings from Muslim Americans.

It is Obama whom a Pakistan Minister asked to be leader of all the world’s Muslims.
It is a 0duck... http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/09...a-is-a-muslim/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Obama a Muslim? No he's not. The evidence has not changed.

By Angie Drobnic Holan .
President Barack Obama is a Christian, but a minority of the American public keeps telling pollsters he's a Muslim.

The Pew Research Center recently reported that 18 percent of Americans believe Obama is a Muslim, up from 11 percent in March 2009. A Time magazine poll found even more -- 24 percent -- said he was a Muslim.

PolitiFact has done extensive fact-checking on Obama's faith and has debunked false claims in chain e-mails that he attended a radical Islamic school, that his political rise mirrored a biblical tale about the Antichrist, and that he took the oath for U.S. Senate on a Koran. All three earned our lowest rating, Pants on Fire.

Our fact-checking also showed clear evidence that Obama is a Christian. According to the president's memoirs and independent biographies, Obama was not raised in any particular faith. He became a Christian when he was in his 20s while working as a community organizer in Chicago. Obama said the churches there impressed him with their commitment to social justice and the hope they gave to the poor.

"It was because of these newfound understandings that I was finally able to walk down the aisle of Trinity United Church of Christ on 95th Street in the Southside of Chicago one day and affirm my Christian faith," Obama said in a 2006 speech. "It came about as a choice, and not an epiphany. I didn't fall out in church. The questions I had didn't magically disappear. But kneeling beneath that cross on the South Side, I felt that I heard God's spirit beckoning me. I submitted myself to His will, and dedicated myself to discovering His truth."

The pastor of Trinity then was Jeremiah Wright, the minister from whom Obama distanced himself in the 2008 presidential campaign, after video of some of Wright's more controversial sermons were aired on television and the Internet. The break between the two men was over Wright's comments about American foreign policy and race relations, not tenets of Christian doctrine.

Several independent reports have documented Obama's church membership and faith life. "Along his Senate campaign trail (in 2004), Obama would never fail to carry his Christian Bible. He would place it right beside him, in the small compartment in the passenger side door of the SUV, so he could refer to it often," reported journalist David Mendell in his 2007 biography Obama: From Promise to Power.

After the falling out with Wright, Obama said he intended find a new church once the campaign was over. In office, though, Obama has not attended one church regularly. Instead, he has worshipped at various churches in the Washington, D.C., area, including the Allen Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church, the Nineteenth Street Baptist Church, and St. John's Episcopal Church. He also has attended services at Camp David, the presidential retreat.

Obama regularly seeks spiritual guidance from a group of pastors and called them recently from Air Force One for a prayer session, according to an account in the Washington Post. Last week, when the Pew poll was released, presidential aides said Obama remains a practicing Christian and prays daily.

In April this year, Obama hosted an Easter prayer breakfast at the White House, and spoke of being inspired by Christ's resurrection, particularly in light of the human failings of selfishness and pride.

"It's not easy to purge these afflictions, to achieve redemption," Obama said. "But as Christians, we believe that redemption can be delivered -- by faith in Jesus Christ. And the possibility of redemption can make straight the crookedness of a character; make whole the incompleteness of a soul. Redemption makes life, however fleeting here on Earth, resound with eternal hope."

So why do so many people keep saying he's Muslim? A benign explanation is that there is genuine confusion about his religion because Obama has Muslim ancestors on his father's side and a traditionally Muslim middle name, Hussein. Another is that people who disagree with him politically and dislike the Muslim religion like to associate him with something they perceive to be negative. (Read more about these perceptions in our report, "Why do so many people think Obama is a Muslim?")

But all evidence points to the fact that Obama is a Christian. The members of the public who say he is a Muslim -- 18 percent, according to the Pew poll -- are wrong, and we rate their statement Pants on Fire!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s-not-changed/
Nobody cares what you think, WeeEndowed1.911". Go away. Save yourself further embarrassment.
Nobody cares what you think, WeeEndowed1.911". Go away. Save yourself further embarrassment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CO the Lying & Welshing Idiot says that as if he believes someone with intelligence actually cares about what he thinks.

CO, the only thing about you that we know with any degree of certainty is that you are a known lying, welshing Idiot!

COWelsher, see my signature line!

Pay up!
Les's check his record. Does he drink alcohol? Yep! Does he believe in equal rights for women? Yep! Does he believe in gay rights and gay marriage? Yep! Yep, he's a Muslim!
Now, I really am not sympathetic with the Democratic party at all. But the Republicans are just so (i'm just at a loss for words)! Originally Posted by Hermosa
You are asking the wrong questions. Does he renounce Sharia law? Does he renounce the Prophet Mohammed and his teachings?

Las Vegas is full of "good" Muslims drinking, gambling and using drugs. That's were some of the 911 highjackers spent their last days.

BTW, Obama didn't believe in gay marriage until slightly before his second term. Any confusion about whether he's a Muslim is a calculated ploy on his part...like Hillary speaking in Atlanta with a Southern accent.
If 43% believe it then the Trumpster's numbers may rise.
Nobody cares what you think, WeeEndowed1.911". Go away. Save yourself further embarrassment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE AN PAY BIGTEX HIS WAGER!!!!
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE AN PAY BIGTEX HIS WAGER!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Ya know...when those journalists got shot down on live TV I thought of you and pictured you doing it.

I hope you are still taking your meds.
You are asking the wrong questions. Does he renounce Sharia law? Does he renounce the Prophet Mohammed and his teachings?

Las Vegas is full of "good" Muslims drinking, gambling and using drugs. That's were some of the 911 highjackers spent their last days.

BTW, Obama didn't believe in gay marriage until slightly before his second term. Any confusion about whether he's a Muslim is a calculated ploy on his part...like Hillary speaking in Atlanta with a Southern accent. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you renounce Jesus Christ and his teachings?