ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

Body wise? Maybe, possibly.
Personality wise? Not a chance in hell. Research here for all her drama on this forum. It is abundant. Her nickname as stated many times is Drama Mori Originally Posted by gtoman

I understand you have your beef with her....fine; but there's no possibly or maybe to it. She's grown and sexy and you know it! As for drama I know some of you cats like to be bullies for whatever reason and you have the same drama going on as is proven by this obvious fake Alert.

Ice T said it best:

"Ladies we're not just talking about you because some of you dudes is bitches too"

^^^^^^^I haven't heard that old Ice-T tune in a minute! Still funny as hell!! LMAO!!!
I understand you have your beef with her....fine; but there's no possibly or maybe to it. She's grown and sexy and you know it! As for drama I know some of you cats like to be bullies for whatever reason and you have the same drama going on as is proven by this obvious fake Alert.

Ice T said it best:

"Ladies we're not just talking about you because some of you dudes is bitches too"
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The top girls in any city need to carry the right personality and looks. NM may have decent looks but there are still much hotter ones out there. Even her bottom girl is better looking.
What's become of the OP? Did "he" get pimp-shancked?
What's become of the OP? Did "he" get pimp-shancked? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
OP said this was his first and only post I believe. Kind of pointless to join just to stick this out there and not defend it.
  • cr76
  • 12-30-2016, 11:49 AM
OP said this was his first and only post I believe. Kind of pointless to join just to stick this out there and not defend it. Originally Posted by gtoman
That's why when ever some does this , I think it's fake.

For any reason - one post just to "warn us" makes no sense
Why? Makes perfect sense to me...
yeah me too. like fox news. he reports. you decide.

no backñforth required.
Body wise? Maybe, possibly.
Personality wise? Not a chance in hell. Research here for all her drama on this forum. It is abundant. Her nickname as stated many times is Drama Mori Originally Posted by gtoman
& every post she is on you're on it like a lost puppy... We love our haters...
& every post she is on you're on it like a lost puppy... We love our haters... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
My hatred of her has nothing to do with her looks. You following on her coat tails is comical though. How many lbs are you up to now? Never mind, we can all tell from the photos enough to know you aren't in the running for "hot" provider.
My hatred of her has nothing to do with her looks. You following on her coat tails is comical though. How many lbs are you up to now? Never mind, we can all tell from the photos enough to know you aren't in the running for "hot" provider. Originally Posted by gtoman
It doesn't matter why you hate her you're still hating regardless & that's my point... You won't ever know because I don't see tards who follow providers around crying & hating like there actually doing something constructive...

Being A Hot provider isn't what I'm interested in I have skills & my mouth is where it's at.. You are doing her more good than bad but TARDS don't ever understand that... I'm not the hottest but I'm not ugly remember I'm getting paid not you...

Comical is a FUCKTARD who has enough time to follow EVERY post a WHORE is mentioned or on just to HATE..
I won't ever know because your weight exceeds my requirements. Nice try, but the day I reach out to you to fuck would be the day after I died. frankly I vomit at the idea of your grotesque self getting naked. why these fools pay you for that is beyond me.

I don't care if I am doing her bad or good. We have a mutual hatred of each other that exceeds any advertising good or bad. It's kind of fun actually.

You can claim your mouth is a dream, but I hope you never take your clothes off for the sake of the guys you are blowing.

I mean seriously, go to the gym for once! You look like you've been beat with a bag of nickels.
We have a mutual hatred of each other that exceeds any advertising good or bad. Originally Posted by gtoman
I doubt NaMo has any hatred for you. You're just a clown who follows her around on the board. She probably is laughing every single time she responds to you.
I doubt NaMo has any hatred for you. You're just a clown who follows her around on the board. She probably is laughing every single time she responds to you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I guess you haven't read her unsolicited posts in reference to me then. Read before opening your mouth. It helps.
I guess you haven't read her unsolicited posts in reference to me then. Read before opening your mouth. It helps. Originally Posted by gtoman
I've read enough of your back and forth with her over the last year. You busted a nut in two minutes with her and you were scared of what you thought was a pimp when you saw her. She makes fun of you for being a clown and you get mad. I don't have to read any more than that to get what she thinks about you and to get what you think about her.