Providers against all AA? Let me know

For all those that have been whining and complaining about these hookers that won't take black men's money for their ran through vagina, there's a couple who just posted threADs today who have "No AA" policies and are actively responding. Why don't you ask and see if you can get the answer directly from the horse's mouth instead of all this silly back and forth and virtue signalling among girls who don't have such a policy or guys who obviously are not the ones selling pussy.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2668078
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2668131

Of course, they (or their pimps) will probably ignore you and/or nothing will be accomplished, but at least you'll be begging and pleading and bowing down directly to the source instead of people who are just sideline spectators on the subject. Originally Posted by TheOracle
So, you want [one of] us to go into a thread, with absolutely nothing to do with this one, change the mood and narrative of them, and likely get pointed, for the sake of talking about a subject that you're ALLEGEDLY tired of hearing/reading about, even though you keep fucking clicking on these threads???

FOHWTB, WPA...MF!!
So, you want [one of] us to go into a thread, with absolutely nothing to do with this one, change the mood and narrative of them, and likely get pointed, for the sake of talking about a subject that you're ALLEGEDLY tired of hearing/reading about, even though you keep fucking clicking on these threads???

FOHWTB, WPA...MF!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That's exactly what I said. So make sure your tampon is securely in place and take your overly emotional ass over to one of those threads so you can cry and whine to one of those providers who gets you so in your feelings b/c she won't see you or other black men, b/c no matter how often these threads pop up the people going back and forth in them aren't the ones who have the "No AA" policies so it's pointless. It's just a bunch of threads for the lame black men like yourself who lack self respect to voice your frustrations over feeling rejected by a few random non-black hookers who won't take your money to sell you a lackluster illusion for thirty minutes to an hour.

It's baffling that you all lack the self awareness to see how low complaining about which whores won't take your money makes you look. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever lower myself so low that I sit around trying to figure out why some random prostitute won't let me be her trick. Smh. If it's "fuck me" then it's "fuck you too". On to the next. Simple.

These threads have been going on since I joined the board and apparently long before I stepped foot in this lifestyle, and the one thing I've yet to hear about or see is that any of them have resulted in ANY CHANGE WHATSOEVER!
So, you had nothing meaningful to add to this thread. You...just basically wanted to say something stupid instead??

Ok, got it. We good, then.