Boltfan has a secret to share

Accusations of forced bareback and demanding discount sessions and the reply from honest_abe is "prove it" and then try to get any girl that dares speak up about the mistreatment banned?

I'd recommend commenting about this behavior on his reviews so future newbies know to avoid. Worst case they need to see a doctor, worst case a morgue.
Originally Posted by TheEccie214
We've got to have lunch before I get a full time job.
Pretty sure it's not and this has been discussed already in another thread on this same coed section...

Are you brand new here? Did you just start reading coed when you created these dumbass mangina threads?

If he sent it to her before it was posted it's not technically a review...

You act like the session was some big secret...she was there for fuck sake... Originally Posted by Analeese
i don't make the rules.. and i thought you stated you would not acknowledge me any more..? please stick with that..

bye bye now.
Last tip, I hope...

Actually read, ask the mods to give you a test. If you can't figure it out by then, then I suggest you get on something like tinder.

I learned how to hobby by actually reading EVERYTHING that was a sticky back on a site before this one came out. Most of the rules are exactly the same.

It's really not that hard. I am just now aware that this is an issue of you also being a time waster on the parts of the mods' jobs. Which they do on their own time! Just as bad as doing it on a girl's time.
I never provided data for a reason: you didn't. I did the exact same thing you and these articles did: some guy gives their opinion. You seem to have an issue taking what is said and trying to extrapolate something you want to hear that differs.

I Google'd and read those as well. Remember when I said not to equate danger and violence? Almost like those articles talk about danger, and I knew someone would be foolish enough to link the first things that came up in Google... Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Actually I TL;DR your last big post. You arent really relevant right now. I disagree with your opinion, no further commentary is needed from you. You arent a SME.
Sharing a ROS from your own review with the provider is absolutely OK.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=19
i don't make the rules.. and i thought you stated you would not acknowledge me any more..? please stick with that..

bye bye now. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Now you're putting words in my mouth...

Find where I said that and quote me....i triple dog dare you my friend...

I think you're just mad because you have no defense except you're acting like a bitch. RTM that

Buh bye
You're quite incorrect. A direct name calling insult would've been her saying something like

See the difference? Originally Posted by corona
That would require critical thinking slills. Access to daddies trust fun doesnt. Hey, i didnt get laid much either during my early 20s. But i didnt have his bankroll to change that.
Sharing a ROS from your own review with the provider is absolutely OK.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=19 Originally Posted by corona
To add to the ensigns comment, it requires more than saying they have it.

Since Abe will attach on to that like a dried crusty tampon to the floor of a n I 45 rest stop.
To add to the ensigns comment, it requires more than saying they have it.

Since Abe will attach on to that like a dried crusty tampon to the floor of a n I 45 rest stop. Originally Posted by Boltfan
keep insulting me dude.. like you do everyone else
Actually I TL;DR your last big post. You arent really relevant right now. I disagree with your opinion, no further commentary is needed from you. You arent a SME. Originally Posted by Boltfan
All good, I understand why someone might feel that way after what just happened to them. I'd hate for you to read it and go off on a tangent again. Didn't work out the last times after all.
Its actually fairly common for some gentlemen to send the ROS of their OWN reviews to the ladies they write about.

JohnDoe writes review of SuzySlutbag. John sends Suzy a copy of the ROS. No Violation.

JohnDoe writes review of SuzySlutbag. JimmyDickweed sees it and sends Suzy a copy of the ROS. Violation-- because it was not Jimmy's review to share.

See the difference yet?
that's a direct name calling insult.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
To me, it looks like you lack the finesse or intelligence to understand the difference between a veiled insult and a rule violation. There is something you can learn.

You suck at this game, go back to your reviews...
To me, it looks like you lack the finesse or intelligence to understand the difference between a veiled insult and a rule violation. There is something you can learn.

You suck at this game, go back to your reviews... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
great.. another secret admirer..
All good, I understand why someone might feel that way after what just happened to them. I'd hate for you to read it and go off on a tangent again. Didn't work out the last times after all. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Are you trying to channel wakeup? His smartest guy in the room routine doesnt work either.
We've got to have lunch before I get a full time job.
Originally Posted by tntangie
You'd be very disappointed - in the RW I'm quite normal.

Its actually fairly common for some gentlemen to send the ROS of their OWN reviews to the ladies they write about.

JohnDoe writes review of SuzySlutbag. John sends Suzy a copy of the ROS. No Violation.

JohnDoe writes review of SuzySlutbag. JimmyDickweed sees it and sends Suzy a copy of the ROS. Violation-- because it was not Jimmy's review to share.

See the difference yet? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yum - SuzySlutbag, you know a girl like that is offering bareback AND BCCR.