250,000 illegal votes found in Arizona!!!

Photoshop? Is that all you got?

Trump got 12 million more votes, real votes, than the most popular president of our time. Eat shit! Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Still lost though....flush shit!!
H I M won. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
donkey is masterbitching too much
Speedy, you're depressing me. When you say that "you know" the recount won't turn up anything, you're saying that you have knowledge that there was nor fraud or irregularities. There were irregularities galore. Whether or not they were fraud is for someone else to decide. But you KNOW this. Shouldn't you say that you EXPECT that no irregularities will show up?

As far as conspiracy theories; 42% of democrats still believe that Trump beat Hillary because of Russian collusion. Yeah, you'll say that the impeachment had nothing to do with the election but I guess those stupid democrats neve heard this. They think it had to do with the election and impeachment was about removing Trump. I've even seen a few college students who thought that if Trump was removed then Hillary would become president. How about that for a never-ending conspiracy theory.
Still working on the numbers but anecdotal evidence shows that Trump got over 400,000 more votes in 2020 over 2016. Now pay attention to this; Romney beat Obama in 2012 with 1,143,051 votes over Obama's 930,669. Think of that, Romney beat the most popular president of our time by over 200,000 votes. Trump comes along in 2016 and gets 1,252,401 or 110,000 more votes than Romney who beat the most popular president of our time in 2012. Then we come to 2020, Trump had 1,661,686 or 520,000 more votes than Romney who (I have to remind you) beat the most popular president of our times. So you tell me (maybe you do believe it) that Hidin' Biden, Sleepy Joe and his running mate Kameltoe got nearly 700,000 more votes than Obama who was the most popular president of our time. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If you want me to change "know" to "expect" I am fine with that.

You keep making statements like there "were irregularities galore" but offer no proof when asked to do so.

I do think Russian collusion in 2016 did not help Hillary Clinton at all but I don't think it was significant enough to cost her the election. But who really knows?

The turnout in 2020, and even 2018, was unprecedented. And predictible. I said many times prior to the election that Trump would be the reason for a huge increase in voter turnout. Love him or hate him, he motivates people to get off their asses and vote. 22% higher increase in voter turnout overall in the country in 2020 vs. 2016.

I put Arizona as the 4th most likely state to flip from red to blue after Michigan, Pa., and Minnesota. Since 2004 the victory margin for Republicans has decreased. Bush won Arizona by 10% in 2004. Trump won by 3.5% in 2016. Arizona, like Texas, was becoming more blue and a Biden victory in 2020 was not unlikely.
There was actually a bigger percentage voter swing in Texas than Arizona from 2016 to 2020. 3.42% shift in Texas. 3.2% shift in Arizona. Yet no one is complaining about the bigger voter shift in Texas.

It should be rather easy to check voter registration vs. voter turnout and see if anyone voted illegally. I am as interested as you are to see the results of the latest Arizona vote audit.
Still lost though....flush shit!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
Bears repeating!
Bears repeating! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No surprise yssup enjoying scatologies references.

That one is for obie
I do think Russian collusion in 2016 did not help Hillary Clinton at all but I don't think it was significant enough to cost her the election.
Except there was no Russian collusion. After several years and 5 zillion spent investigating they came up to what amounts to less than what some acne covered neckbeard, swilling Mountain Dew in his moms basement, posted on Reddit. Saying it was insignificant is an insult to things that are insignificant. It had about as much impact as a goldfish pissing in the ocean.

Meanwhile, back in the world of ~actual~ foreign election interference, Swiss gazillionare Hansjörg Wyss pumps money into dems like it’s going out of style.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/u...democrats.html

^^ (Random act of journalism from a guy who will soon be on unemployment.)
May 4th > Law of War 5.4

Decisions must be made in good faith and based on information "reasonably" available at the time.

"How do you introduce evidence legally?"

Per General Flynn, the election can be overturned but it starts with the discovery of TRUTH. The Arizona audit is key for "reasonable" information availability since no real evidence has been legally introduced in courts.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tate?_amp=true

How did this Soros backed scumbag know Biden was going to win Pa in advance of the election! Every lie will be exposed.

NCSWIC
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Russian Collusion chart.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tate?_amp=true

How did this Soros backed scumbag know Biden was going to win Pa in advance of the election! Every lie will be exposed.

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
I liked that Shapiro went after Gillece Plumbing, the most corrupt service business ever. Even a broken clock I guess.

Q: What kind of plumbing company needs a full-time staffer who specializes in reverse mortgages?
A: One whose business model revolves around ripping off old ladies.
I liked that Shapiro went after Gillece Plumbing, the most corrupt
service business ever. Even a broken clock I guess.

Q: What kind of plumbing company needs a full-time staffer who specializes in reverse mortgages?
A: One whose business model revolves around ripping off old ladies. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I always thought the Old Burgander property was over the top for a plumbing company. Shapiro is just as corrupt in different ways.
And this only after a few days of the forensic audit.

https://worthypolitics.com/this-is-h...-250000-votes/

More to come!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Your side lost despite vast criminal voter suppression. Despite inherent structural advantages. And despite many ridiculous evidence-free court challenges. And despite a deeply indulgent press. Get over it. This Arizona "audit" has about as much credibility as the wino in the local park whacking off on the park bench and claiming to be the re-incarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte. Com to think of it, those of you following the BIG LIE are starting to resemble that wino too. You do know you will have a crack at the Dems in less than two years, don't you? And Biden (or whoever) in less than four. And if that's too long you can probably get some xanax from your doc to help you through it all.
Your side lost despite vast criminal voter suppressionl. Originally Posted by SoSideGuy

so requiring valid id to vote is a " vast criminal voter suppression"
an interesting take. can you prove that? we'll wait
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
w00t, still in the green