Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

Originally Posted by pyramider
I could give 2 shits who gives BP free or discounted blowjobs. I'm not mad at him for it. My problems with his list are these:

1. You fill only 9 spots and say that there would have been 10 had MLisa not retired. Ok, well why not bump #11 up a spot? Because you're phishing for 10. Originally Posted by Big Lou
I don't have another active provider who I'd give a blanket recommendation to see. That's why there's a space. And of COURSE I'm looking for new talent to add to the list - I've said so every time I've posted it.

2. I've seen only one of the chicks on your list, specifically because of her "spectacular" BBBJ and all I can say is that I wouldn't put her on my top 50 list. So, credibility comes into question for me.

Other than that, whatever. Originally Posted by Big Lou
The list is my opinion, nothing more, and nothing less (although DH and a few of the other members of the bad attitude brigade seem to want to blow it out of proportion, no pun intended.)

I've been hobbying for a long time, and French is the focus of probably 98% of the sessions I've had over the years (a handful were manual finish only.) What I enjoy and what you enjoy may be two different things, or the woman could have been having an off day when she saw you. Or your hygiene may not have been up to snuff. Or the two of you didn't have good chemistry.

Bottom line is that YMMV is the watchword of the hobby. I'm curious - did you look at other reviews for this provider? Were they generally favorable?
I just want to point out that I do NOT offer any sort of discount based on service provided. My donation request is for my time ONLY............ Originally Posted by theCFE
I get it now, BlowPup.........you paid her $1200.00 for her to suck your dick for 4 hrs (if you had paid $300, that would be a $900 discount)

You must have.......we already know that your Top 10 slots are not for sale.......and of course you would never throw the fucktards under the bus to get discounted BBBJs.

If BlowPup paid $1200.00 for a 4 hr BBBJ, I take it all back.........ijs

There are 2 open slots.......I am sure you can get some top notch talent for $1200.00
Dearhunter, your ability to compress the greatest number of words into the smallest idea is unparalleled.
practice

so he overpaid for a 4 hour blowjob ???????
Offshoredrilling, TheCFE is one of the handful of providers where the term "overpaid" seems meaningless to me. I certainly do not feel like I overpaid at all. I've only said this about one other provider (the much-missed Italia): If you can afford to spend time with TheCFE, go do it, and don't worry about the cost.

And if you re-read the review, you'll realize that the afternoon wasn't devoted to any one particular activity. I certainly wasn't focused on the clock - I was focused on an extraordinary experience with an amazing woman.
Alyssa iz gone now so u only have a top 8 list. Originally Posted by Roxxie Starr
Yeah as you can see, no ones gives a fuck. She will come crying back soon, she always fails in her ventures ... I think this is retirement number 5 in 5 years for Alyssa, that girl loves to cry wolf.
ahhhh ya gave a 400 tip for a 4 hour oral exchange

Fluffer Nutter Bites Recipe - Tablespoon
Originally Posted by blowpop
Hmmmm.....

One could be led to believe (based on the lack of correct information in the review) any number of scenarios about that review.

Thanckfully, we have BlowPup's Top 10 List to bring clarity to the whole thing.

a) theCFE could have charged BlowPup $1200.00 for the 4 hr blowknob, and he being the intelligent fucktard that he is extrapolated (should I look that up?) that to $300/hr.........meaning theCFE stuck BlowPup with a $400 up-charge for the right to put her name on his Top 10 List........that works for me.

b) theCFE could have charged BlowPup the $300 that he placed in the fee line thincking it was going to be a 1hr session, and BlowPup was so good at doing what he does and theCFE was so good at doing what she does that they lost track of 3 extra hrs (don't laugh......if she came 37 times, it could have happened). To be fair to the fucktards BlowPup listed the $300 and threw the hooktard under the bus for the 3hr extra that all the other fucktards are going to want.

c) BlowPup could have made a deal with theCFE for an extended $300 session of loving BBBJ in exchange for a spot on his Top 10 List. She may have negotiated for the top spot......but, BlowPup couldn't give that slot up........so, he might have counter offered to allow her to see her review before he posted it (and maybe correct any gramatical errors she might find)

..........and that BlowPup is how you compress the greatest number of words into the smallest idea.

I love these threADs.........they are fucking awesome.
blowpop, I didn't know you had such 'power' over the weak minded.

Maybe you can do the same Jedi mind trick and make the bad attitude brigade disappear. Nah, that won't happen. They spend most of their waking hours reading posts and posting on this site, looking for holes or conspiracies where they don't exist so they can look important. How funny is this, looking important on this hobby site where most don't know the 'real' them anyway.
Thanks, Gator. I miss the old days, and am glad that at least a few of the good guys are still around. Originally Posted by blowpop
I appreciate that, and knowing that, I'm sure you'll appreciate my questions are sincere inquiries.

I sent her a copy of it. During the course of our time together we talked about the hobby, and how silly it was that providers couldn't see the details of their reviews.

I think the only way someone can improve is by getting honest feedback.. Originally Posted by blowpop
I too always send the provider a copy of my review - good or bad. I believe she is going to hear about it anyway - She might as well read what I actually wrote, rather than some skewed variation of it. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I don't necessarily agree with your view, but it's your right. My only question to you, CB, is to whom you send your bad reviews - the mamasan?

I see no downside to sharing a review with a provider, especially if I have suggestions to make the session better. Of course, I understand the concept of tact, and can give constructive criticism without being a jerk about it. For some of the "gentlemen" here, that might be an insurmountable challenge. Originally Posted by blowpop
Well you must have been tactful in criticizing Christine, Ashley and Courtney - and apparently, you do so better than most. I don't recall any of them blasting the boards with a "bad review" rebuttal. Or do you, unlike CB, refrain from sending the "No" reviews to the subject? I'm not picking - just trying to understand if there's a difference in your respective approaches.

As I recall, ASPD actually used to have a rule against sharing your review with a provider, inane as that sounds. I found a simple way to circumvent this within the rules - I sent her the review first, then later posted it. I don't think Eccie has anything so silly. Originally Posted by blowpop
Smart. WKs trying to curry favor abound, and as you said, better to send her what I actually wrote as opposed to having someone redact the details for whatever purpose. Originally Posted by blowpop

Wait. I AM missing something. WKs who send providers others' reviews of them redact parts? You've been around far longer than I, so I'll yield to your knowledge on the subject, but if that's true, that's just one more reason not to review.

And yes, Wakeup IS a prick and an attention whore - but he's honest and speaks his mind.

dearhunter has wheels spinning counterclockwise within the inner wheel(s) of his brain. I give him a pass because he is suffering from the effects of long time GSO3 abuse.

That Deerhunter sumbitch is useless, and always seems to stir up trouble.
blowpop, I didn't know you had such 'power' over the weak minded.

Maybe you can do the same Jedi mind trick and make the bad attitude brigade disappear. Nah, that won't happen. They spend most of their waking hours reading posts and posting on this site, looking for holes or conspiracies where they don't exist so they can look important. How funny is this, looking important on this hobby site where most don't know the 'real' them anyway. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

so your sayin blowpop is weak of mind as it looks he paid 1200 for 4 hours when he could have had 9 hours for 1000? Or does blowpop teach hooker math?
confused

PS: I need to get this strait before I go ta Texas again.
Yeah as you can see, no ones gives a fuck. She will come crying back soon, she always fails in her ventures ... I think this is retirement number 5 in 5 years for Alyssa, that girl loves to cry wolf. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
U really do have issues! I'm sure she will be back after her battle. By that time u will have sm1 else to bully