Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

No one gives a shit about some cockamamie story pushed by Giuliani and some Russians wanting Trump to remain president. A story so dumb only the Idiot Crew and Fox, OANN and Breitbart folks would believe.

But assuming it’s true, what exactly did Biden allegedly do? Of speculation, not some, well he could have, be exact as to what can be proven that Biden did. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Desperation is growing rapidly! Stick your head in the sand and then decry no, no no, no, no! Overwhelming evidence that is mounting and still denial!
No one but the far right fringe believes any of this nonsense. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Didn't know you were North Vietnamese, Chung.
But assuming it’s true, what exactly did Biden allegedly do?
Took payoff from a corrupt, now defunct Chicom energy conglomerate, for starters. Of course maybe Hunter holding a 10% share for “The Big Guy” is referring to Santa Claus.
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 04:34 PM
You like the rest of the Idiot Crew are dumb as rocks. How about this. It won’t matter before the election or afterwards because no one gives a shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Thank u - 1b1 - can you put any clearer - how elitist, sanctimonious, and totally insecure DPST's are????
Reparations ain't happening - Biden will ditch OBLM as soon as elected - and black persons won't get anything from the DPST's ever again - as there will never be another free election in America - The DPST focus is on free stuff for everyone south of the Border - including all of South America.

Out of luck - 1b1!

1b1 - u done been been used!!!!
foolish DPST's!!!
More oeb opinionated puke without logical substantiation. The trend grows.
More oeb opinionated puke without logical substantiation. The trend grows. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Your opinionated drivel full of hate! You need a hug or sunday school lessons! Something?
If it's fake, why release it when 20 million americans have already voted and we're less than 3 weeks away? Why not release it months ago? Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Why did the FBI sit on their copy for 10 months?
Your opinionated drivel full of hate! You need a hug or sunday school lessons! Something? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Just needs Jesus and a Job.
No one gives a shit about some cockamamie story pushed by Giuliani and some Russians... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Did you get the Muh RUSSSIA directly from Shifty Schiff? Could you get the dweeb to share his Muh RUASSIA - in plane sight, schtuff from his previous bleating about it?

My advise to [You]: I think you should ignore the story and pay it no heed, what so ever. It's a nothing burger. Don't worry. Be happy. We'll let you know how it turns out some day.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2020, 07:01 AM
Why did the FBI sit on their copy for 10 months? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Rudy was the one who sat on it....probably just like you do dicks.

Steve Bannon spoke about this months ago.

Steve Bannon spoke about this months ago. Originally Posted by WTF
There wtf goes again. [sigh] wtf cannot control his obsession with male genetalia
  • oeb11
  • 10-20-2020, 07:18 AM

Steve Bannon spoke about this months ago. Originally Posted by WTF

Get some professional help - wtf - you need it.

It is ok to come out - and get over the obsession with male genitalia.
again - from the party of 'tolerance and inclusivity" - regarding LGBTQ folks - some of the most hateful people in the world.
Nobody knows why Rudy and the store owner are MIA. Or why the FBI and Schiff think this is hogwash. Oh yeah, I forgot.. The Deep State! Yeah, that's always the answer.

I just saw Trump on FOX. They asked very good questions, for 40 minutes. Unfortunately we got Trump's canned, rehearsed responses that strayed far from truth.

Anyone who isn't watching Thursday night, are going to miss Trump swinging wildly. This ''debate'' will be the most memorable in history. It's going to make ''I paid for this microphone'' and ''where's the beef?'' Look like Hickory Dickory Dock.
  • oeb11
  • 10-20-2020, 07:20 AM
Denial and deflection - the biden crime family is heads above anything lucky luciano ever thought of.

Vote biden - CT - for installation of the greatest crime family ever in America!
Vote for a rip-off artist that doesn't pay their bills and pays no income tax.A con-man.

Vote for a blatant liar about big important things such as I know a horrible fucked up virus is coming but I tell you everything's cool.

Vote for one who evades responsibility for their own actions and blames everyone and everything else for their fucked up shit.An excuse maker.