Lolabrea01 Banned

Thanks Duke
now why not close this thread brfore it gets out of hand, and if lola had more than one handle she should pay her dues and ban hopefully it is not a lifetime ban Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Because closing threads isn't the answer. It's a last resort.

Threads don't get "out of hand." Members do. And if they break the rules, they'll get points. And when they get points, they'll work themselves up to a ban. The system works itself, without us having to close a thread and curtail conversations, just because a thread might be on a topic some find bad.

Please read the above link regarding lifetime bans. We RARELY use those, and certainly not for something like this. Lola's fan club can't seem to realize that the ban is temporary. It's not the end of the damn world. The beef on this thread is mostly that some guys think their gal can do no wrong. It's very enlightening, because it shows who's opinion can be bought.
  • pwood
  • 10-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Duke
For the record, if Lola's guilty she can serve her ban as she should!

It has nothing to do with my gal can do no wrong, she's only my gal one hour a few times a month. No illusions of anything else on my part.

My issue is with all the ass wipes who go out of there way to pile on. Hobbyists and providers get banned from time to time without really anyone knowing, but Lola gets her own exclusive thread.

When someone goes out of their way to challenge Lola's WK's I take it personal. To me it has nothing to do with Lola but everything to do with a man thinking he can challenge who I am and that I will never allow!

I sincerely hope you also look into the handle I pmd you as I'm almost certain it's who I said it was

Thanks
Well said. I agree with everything you said, except that I do have the illusion she'll marry me one day. LOL!
Duke

It has nothing to do with my gal can do no wrong, she's only my gal one hour a few times a month. No illusions of anything else on my part.

My issue is with all the ass wipes who go out of there way to pile on. Hobbyists and providers get banned from time to time without really anyone knowing, but Lola gets her own exclusive thread.

When someone goes out of their way to challenge Lola's WK's I take it personal. To me it has nothing to do with Lola but everything to do with a man thinking he can challenge who I am and that I will never allow!

I sincerely hope you also look into the handle I pmd you as I'm almost certain it's who I said it was

Thanks Originally Posted by pwood
pwood, for the record:

So when a mod says "She got caught breaking rules" your answer is "all these ass wipes piling on is bad." And let's add to it that "the mods have no proof" and "they are just Shep fans." (not you, but others in the club)

Do you think we banned her without significant evidence? Do you really think this is some conspiracy to damage one (of 500+) providers in Dallas? REALLY?

That's the part that is just insulting. The part that the WKs make worse (or better if you want to form a union with the Tara Evans WK caucus).

Sorry...don't back out now, WK's. You've made it clear on what you think. If someone challenges your WK group (pwood's words), you should clearly react in kind. Your manhood is clearly in jeopardy because someone disagrees with you about a hooker.
Duke
Just curious what else do you take personally? 103 degree weather in DFW during August? The cable guy showing up 2 hours later than scheduled? American Airlines flight delays to the East coast during winter?

You're way too involved if you are a man and you take anything on this board personally........ I understand why women would, this board is part of their livelihood. But a man, no fucking way unless you are a sensitive bitch.....And that was no name calling, just a generalization.
Duke

I believe its poor form for WKs to take challenges to their knighthood personally. It is almost as if they will never be able to dip their sword, or in most cases pocketknives, again.
I like my pocketknife thoroughly dipped....
Lmfao just read this whole thread, smfh you people can not be serious wow
Hey Duke Tara Evans Wk caucus fan club or whatever you want too call it has nothing too do with this thread. We have all been good and minding our board police. Thanks Duke
It's a temporary ban. Who the fuck cares! I have NO issue with Lola. Just because she can't post right now on Eccie doesn't mean a damn thing. She can still put adds anywhere else on the internet she wishes. She is STILL selling pussy! Go see her and drop all this craziness. Guys, at the end of the day, she is hooker that REALLY likes you ALL. You are a means to an end. Yes, you get OTC time on occasion. That's great business sense. See it for what it is. No reason to get all riled up. Whether you want to admit it or not, Lola is playing this GAME like a champ. Carry on.....
Duke..
I'm still waiting on the multiple handles that are associated with me?! "ketchmm's name has come up in this Lola/multi-handle issue". So what are they? List them for all to see.

If she was banned for multiple handles and I wasn't, then why the threat for Namssa? "Something about rope and patience. Just wait for it..."

I mean this is fantasy land and I get it, but had that been said to someone , face to face, in the way he said it on here... Probably would've caused a different reaction. But hey.. I'm just getting ready to watch football. It's not a threat just an observation.
Duke..
I'm still waiting on the multiple handles that are associated with me?! "ketchmm's name has come up in this Lola/multi-handle issue". So what are they? List them for all to see.

If she was banned for multiple handles and I wasn't, then why the threat for Namssa? "Something about rope and patience. Just wait for it..."

I mean this is fantasy land and I get it, but had that been said to someone , face to face, in the way he said it on here... Probably would've caused a different reaction. But hey.. I'm just getting ready to watch football. It's not a threat just an observation.
  • pwood
  • 10-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Duke my answer to the mods saying she broke the rules is for her to serve her ban. Rules are put in place for a reason and NO ONE person should be above them.

Conspiracy? No I do not think the Mods have a conspiracy against Lola, not sure if you were referring to myself of someone else.

"If someone challenges your WK group" I think you are misunderstanding something. I stand alone, I am a group of one. What I say represents me and only me.

As for Tara, I've seen her in the past, a lovely woman but I believe her WK's are not allowing any newbees at the moment.
You are a means to an end. Yes, you get OTC time on occasion. That's great business sense. See it for what it is. No reason to get all riled up. Whether you want to admit it or not, Lola is playing this GAME like a champ. Carry on..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Read all the threads carefully. Every one of her WK's know full well her end game. No one's in denial. She's a business machine; no one is under any other impression. She's very clear. She sells more than sex, though. That's the key. She's interesting, complex, different. If I wanted sex only, I'd probably have a different avatar. She's more than that. But she's always very clear about what her goal is, she's not playing anyone. (And I've never gotten or asked for anything for free OTC.)