He's Gonna Walk...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

gotta give the boy an A for effort. cutting and pasting the link rather than the post.
Police flashlights double as heavy clubs which are good for subduing recalcitrant "suspects". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the "heavy club" ....

the "not-so-heavy" club ...

Probably since Rodney King .. "night sticks" and "clubs" have been for the most part "phased out" .... in fact has California not had ban on pepper spray use at the time the "Rodney King affair" may not have ever happened. ... but every now and then one will see a beating on the street with a "night stick" ... with all the other "tools" an officer carries a "heavy flashlight" just wouldn't be "comfortable."
  • CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 11:42 AM
the "heavy club" ....

Probably since Rodney King .. "night sticks" and "clubs" have been for the most part "phased out" .... in fact has California not had ban on pepper spray use at the time the "Rodney King affair" may not have ever happened. ... but every now and then one will see a beating on the street with a "night stick" ... with all the other "tools" an officer carries a "heavy flashlight" just wouldn't be "comfortable." Originally Posted by LexusLover

Metal, weighs one pound, and is one and one-half feet in length.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053...&postcount=132 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Duck and cover catcher.
the "heavy club" ....

Probably since Rodney King .. "night sticks" and "clubs" have been for the most part "phased out" .... in fact has California not had ban on pepper spray use at the time the "Rodney King affair" may not have ever happened. ... but every now and then one will see a beating on the street with a "night stick" ... with all the other "tools" an officer carries a "heavy flashlight" just wouldn't be "comfortable." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Police Officers don't use night Sticks or clubs anymore. They use a retractable baton called an Asp. When retracted it's only about 6 or 7 inches easier and more comfortable to carry. Here's a video of an instructor giving a demonstration. I think you'll like it.

http://youtu.be/mYdrNAEdtv4
hell anymore the cops would just rather taser gun your ass. there's too many camera phones around to capture the baton beat downs (which never look good for them in a court case).
Three to four cops beating the shit out of a guy on the ground resisting arrest.
Separated at birth ?

Nice pic....snick

Metal, weighs one pound, and is one and one-half feet in length. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
a "maglight" ... you are kidding me aren't you?

Academy or Walmart.
Police Officers don't use night Sticks or clubs anymore. They use a retractable baton called an Asp. When retracted it's only about 6 or 7 inches easier and more comfortable to carry. Here's a video of an instructor giving a demonstration. I think you'll like it.

http://youtu.be/mYdrNAEdtv4 Originally Posted by acp5762
ASP is a brand. Like "Kleenex" .. that's a picture of one I posted. ASP expandable baton.

Like pepper spray officers should be (and most of the time are required) to be certified to carry.

Same with Tazers.

All 3 can be lethal.
He should walk free I would have done what he did
Like pepper spray officers should be (and most of the time are required) to be certified to carry.
.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Interesting. Although thru my brief google search, it appears no one has directly been killed by pepper spray used "correctly." Death was caused by like an asthma attack triggered by the spray.

One of "Jackass" guys got peppersprayed and tasered. He said he'd by far would rather be tasered than shot in the eyes with pepper spray.
He should walk free I would have done what he did Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
If George wouldn't have had a firearm would he had been killed by Trayvon Martin? If so would it be because George was in an impossible situation or because George just didn't know what to do to suppress the attack?