CAN WE START A CHAT THREAD UNTIL CHAT IS BACK UP

daaaman i thought you were coming over sunday? oh well next time i guess lol and now chat is down and i cant bother you or have you line up other guys to see me while I await your arrival. i cant post my random ass pics cuz its not the same surprise attack!

oh and i think a birdy whispered in my ear that Doc STILL has screwed off p411! i think we should all ignore him until he gets it kinda like how you ignore a non verified provider.

im joking im joking! :P or am I?
what about subway and avocados...
eraps chat is up
Still no chat and no P411 for Doc2078. LOL
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-01-2012, 07:34 PM
My email chat is blowing up.. hurry and get chat back so I don't have to hide in stealth mode!!!
Bears: 10
Cowboys: 0

Fuck Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bears United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

TM
hey all my lover donthave an eraps I dont think..just want to lay in (AS) boobies to take a nap..luv ur boob..Hey doc sport daaaaman and the rest..bring chat back
Bears 10 Cowboys 7
you just register.. it dont take lng to get appprove.. like 10 min

hey all my lover donthave an eraps I dont think..just want to lay in (AS) boobies to take a nap..luv ur boob..Hey doc sport daaaaman and the rest..bring chat back Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
eraps sucks - they owe me money.
  • Colby
  • 10-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Come join us http://www.eraps.net/misc.php?do=flashchat&room=1 Originally Posted by SENSATiONAL TRiSH

REALLY?? sucks...i set up a MINOR chat room..just to have fun and it was called a "competitive website"..what a joke...and my link was erased and thread closed. this eraps totally blows....good luck
<waves at Doc> I'm naked on my patio Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Is that where the wake for ECCIE chat is reese? On your patio. The rope is ready. lol
wow i just realized how much time i spend in chat. I am going crazy. MERCI we should hang out and go ride horse since we have no chat.

I kinda miss you guys. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
I know you miss chat Ana... you actually texted me to alleve some boredom...what were you thinking lol
I blame Omar oh and its still not back up because of Doc not having 411 or a combination of Omar and Doc. Well see u all later have a good night/morning.