DATY :) Necessary or Un-necessary

Lmao Originally Posted by rocbrittany
If your butt gives me a butt call
I will help you find it,

But I think I already know where to find said missing butt
But I want that call
so I can ask, can I spank you butt

It could make up for no DATY
yes...daty done and done correctly is a necessity in my opinion..

in my defense..alot of pages there to read..i just skipped tot he end one..and that had osd..talking bout butts..i got confused...

i just went with the title...
  • Tiger
  • 12-01-2013, 07:28 PM

yes...daty done and done correctly is a necessity in my opinion..

in my defense..alot of pages there to read..i just skipped tot he end one..and that had osd..talking bout butts..i got confused...

i just went with the title... Originally Posted by aj14620

Cutter,cutter..peanut butter

Sorry, I couldn't resist the old elementary taunt

Back to topic...
I would think if I'm with a lady for 2+ hours - daty is probably something I'll desire.
Thank you aj glad im not alone lolz
Mabe it's a question of freshness

Thank you aj glad im not alone lolz Originally Posted by rocbrittany
Allow ur butt licked b4 persian/Greek?
Allow ur butt licked b4 persian/Greek? Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Holy shit a post by Carlos that made me think lol and not just laugh or groan!

DATY is never a deciding factor on if I make an appt with a gal or not. Its funny when I think about his often I have 69'd with a provider and really enjoyed it, but its never how I plan an encounter. I in fact I weigh more heavily if Greek is on the menu. I may not always partake, but I like knowing if its an option. Some gals I have seen specifically because Greek was on the menu.And if iI went for Greek, I always DATY first and also DATO. (In prep for FIA & V) I don't think I've ever seen a gal for Greek and "jumped right in" to it lol more foreplay was involved. But other gals I have seen just for sex, have gone right from BJ into a hot session of multiple positions. (But no other "foreplay") as well as some appts only ending up being 69 only to completion. but Greek appts have always included more of what I consider foreplay prior to the "main event".

Jeez thanks for prompting that long dragged out thought Carlos! ;-)

So long and short of it and back to topic, the fact that DATY was on it off the menu never directly made me make or not make an appointment. Perhaps having DATY on menu is indicative of s more open menu in general anyways? I don't ever recall a gal that offered Greek drawing the line at no DATY before. Perhaps with some gals, its akin to a reasoning I have heard about kissing: its "too intimate" and something they share only with their S.O.?
For a girl that looks like Brit, hmmm I could care less if daty is on or off the menu.
count me in shes a hot one.
Thanks babe
  • Doove
  • 12-04-2013, 07:04 PM
For a girl that looks like Brit, hmmm I could care less if daty is on or off the menu.
count me in shes a hot one. Originally Posted by bjwstw
All the more reason i'd want it as part of the menu.

With the lesser attractive ones are where i wouldn't care.
Thanks doove makes sense
I take pics!
Originally Posted by aj14620
I knew I liked you for a reason other than bacon…..
I'm a little late to this party but have an opinion. As others have said, I see providers to experience things I would not normally experience. And, yes, a nice daty session is part of that experience. I find it exciting to have a woman Orgasm while I am down there. That being said, it's not a dealbreaker. How many of us have gone in with the intention of daty only to be turned off by a less than pleasant odor? That doesn't stop me from getting a bj. I will say that the higher the fee, more should be on the menu. Just my 2cents.