McKinney Police Video - Did anybody see that roll?

Tatyana Rhodes was on the news last night, Channel 11 I think. It seems she is already selling tickets to her next flash mob party. It is supposed to be at "The Venue" in Plano........but funny thing. Those people never heard of her.
I have a few questions that seem to have not been answered here of anywhere else. I keep hearing people say "If she had just left instead arguing with him all of this would not have happened. I have watched the video quite a few times and the only interaction she had was him was just before the incident and when he said get out of here she turned and left. He then chased her down and dragged her back to where the camera was. My first question is why did he just look at her when he saw her several times well before the incident and when did she mouth off to him before went after her? Also why did he literally drag her back to in front of the camera? He looked straight into it I am sure he saw it.

I do agree that several people should be accountable beside the cop and I do understand he had already had a bad day by no doing of his own and should not have even been dispatched to this call. I just do not see the kids he was targeting as being the main problem here.
If you watch the entire video, sho w3s told to leave not once but twice, yet she returned a third time..that's when all hell broke loose.
Tatyana Rhodes was on the news last night, Channel 11 I think. It seems she is already selling tickets to her next flash mob party. It is supposed to be at "The Venue" in Plano........but funny thing. Those people never heard of her. Originally Posted by Papa Noel
maybe they are like me, and are getting confused about her name.. after watching this interview, I keep wanting to call her Ta Ta's Rhodes"..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7536218.html