Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

So let me get this straight. ..... you guys seek out the providers that bareback?
No fear of taking home something to your wife or significant other? Or getting a letter in to test your dna, cause a provider says she has your baby! Now wouldn't that just put a monkey wrench in your life.
At least know which girls do it, so I dont talk rererences from them even see gentlemen that have seen thesec girls. PT users that offer bare back. No thanks....but you guys carry on.
vl well said some of us don't have a wife or so so I cant talk for them.

I more concerned about my own health and who I do it with, I do it im not naïve to think nobody is doing it, xy has pointed very well its being done, just be careful.

vl xy has the list if you need it
DATY / BBBJ -
Low risk for the receiver
Low risk for the giver
- risk increases if open sores are present.. etc..

who checking for sores when they daty?

especially when drunk or lights dim.

carry on Originally Posted by bjwstw

Just quotin' the WebMD or one of those CDC sites.

Sounds like an opportunity for a iphone app. In concert with the Flashlight app.. Or better yet a flashlight ring ..
Just quotin' the WebMD or one of those CDC sites.

Sounds like an opportunity for a iphone app. In concert with the Flashlight app.. Or better yet a flashlight tongue piercing .. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
fixed it for you
So let me get this straight. ..... you guys seek out the providers that bareback?
No fear of taking home something to your wife or significant other? Or getting a letter in to test your dna, cause a provider says she has your baby! Now wouldn't that just put a monkey wrench in your life. Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
welcome to your chosen career ms lane ...enjoy!
No fear of taking home something to your wife or significant other? Or getting a letter in to test your dna, cause a provider says she has your baby! Now wouldn't that just put a monkey wrench in your life.
At least know which girls do it, so I dont talk rererences from them even see gentlemen that have seen thesec girls. PT users that offer bare back. No thanks....but you guys carry on. Originally Posted by Victoria Lane

I don't really know whether people are searching for BB providers or not. It seemed like it was just an interesting discussion. Oh and by the way... you've been referred to as one that have indulged in this activity in the past. I don't know whether there is a shred of truth to the below statement. But you have to admit it's pretty funny when these two contradictory comments are in the same thread .

Victoria Lane used to; been too long to comment on current menu. No upsell Originally Posted by XY
welcome to your chosen career ms lane ...enjoy! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
LOL
I know. Its a complete lie. He just likes throwing my name around. And im not worried. ...look at the rest of the list.......come on.

QUOTE=bjwstw;1055246604]vl well said some of us don't have a wife or so so I cant talk for them.

I more concerned about my own health and who I do it with, I do it im not naïve to think nobody is doing it, xy has pointed very well its being done, just be careful.

vl xy has the list if you need it[/QUOTE]
IM SO DONE WITH THIS THREAD, ,,,,,,,
At least know which girls do it, so I dont talk rererences from them even see gentlemen that have seen thesec girls. PT users that offer bare back. No thanks....but you guys carry on. Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
IM SO DONE WITH THIS THREAD, ,,,,,,, Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
That makes sense, to be done with this thread, as it takes about eight seconds to find reviewers who reviewed both Ms. Lane and several others on XY's bbfs list. Not to mention the two of them are rumored to have history.

Not to judge VL or any of the others, there's just a bunch of folks fucking each other and you can't much control it, unless you stay home. Technically, I bb'd a die-hard non-bb provider--because the condom broke. It only takes a split second. I was willing to keep going but she got another. Shit happens, do your best, you might get hit by a train anyway.
IM SO DONE WITH THIS THREAD, ,,,,,,, Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Did someone say something to offend you? I hope it wasn't me because I wanted to pay you a visit someday?

Oh wait... you may be one of those ignorant fucks I spoke about earlier. Good bye.
welcome to your chosen career ms lane ...enjoy! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
lmao good point
I know. Its a complete lie. He just likes throwing my name around. And im not worried. ...look at the rest of the list.......come on.

QUOTE=bjwstw;1055246604]vl well said some of us don't have a wife or so so I cant talk for them.

vl xy has the list if you need it Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
[/QUOTE]

lol cause you sooooooo different than the rest of us

gfys
FWIW, Hubby and I are swingers, we prefer covered for our own sanity, but accidents happen condoms slip break etc. We recently had a scare, went to get tested together (bonding moment awww lmao)
STD clinic on William St in Buffalo, no insurance it only cost us $13 each, though that is based on income. You get your HIV results same day which is better than going to your primary where you have to wait and wonder what like 2 weeks? AND they have this app for your phone where you can get the rest of the results, so no phone calls letters etc. I think the app is really cool. All results were negative, yay.
Thought that info might be useful for some. No matter how safe you try to be accidents happen and it's best to be proactive. Go get checked!!!!
FWIW, Hubby and I are swingers, we prefer covered for our own sanity, but accidents happen condoms slip break etc. We recently had a scare, went to get tested together (bonding moment awww lmao)
STD clinic on William St in Buffalo, no insurance it only cost us $13 each, though that is based on income. You get your HIV results same day which is better than going to your primary where you have to wait and wonder what like 2 weeks? AND they have this app for your phone where you can get the rest of the results, so no phone calls letters etc. I think the app is really cool. All results were negative, yay.
Thought that info might be useful for some. No matter how safe you try to be accidents happen and it's best to be proactive. Go get checked!!!! Originally Posted by ToriStarr
I assume you know of the seroconversion period:

http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/tc/hum...n-what-happens

Nothing personal, it's just important to keep in mind, and another aspect that makes me :smh:, because if someone is really active, testing needs to be monthly or more often.

Keep playing safe babe! Hope to play with someday.
LMAO.