The Political Forum is now just another forum.

Got it.

Waco, did you get pointed for post #109? NO. No warning either.

Hotrod, did you get pointed for post #110?

Intelligent inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by lustylad

until Hotrod511 chimes in, my guess is also NO.

neither of those posts is outside the site rules. not even close.
Holy chit!

Seems you’re more concerned with pushing the envelope than engaging in political discourse.

That’s not winning. It’s whining.

I understand it can be harder for some to make a point without name calling, personal attacks and rude, ugly language. But please give it a try.

Shirley you can do it.
Holy chit!

Seems you’re more concerned with pushing the envelope than engaging in political discourse.

I understand it can be harder for some to make a point without name calling, personal attacks and rude, ugly language. But please give it a try.

Shirley you can do it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
please give it a try not to overreact .. to everything. the Sheriff has already made his daily patrol of the south 40 and hasn't arrested anyone. at least not today. ahahhaaa

and i am serious .. and don't play with matches on an airplane ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixljWVyPby0
Overreacting to what?

Holy chit!

Seems I'm more concerned with playing the victim than engaging in political discourse.

I understand it can be harder for me to make a point without falsely and frivolously accusing everyone of name calling, personal attacks and rude, ugly language. But I'll give it a try.

Shirley I can do it since my RTMs are pathetic and ignored by the mods. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Seems that only a couple of folks are squealing about this day in and day out.

Oh well. Hopefully you’ll see the light.

And quit hitting the rtm button, LLad! You’re not fooling anybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAAAA!

Have a blessed day.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Seems that only a couple of folks are squealing about this day in and day out.

Oh well. Hopefully you’ll see the light.

And quit hitting the rtm button, LLad! You’re not fooling anybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAAAA!

Have a blessed day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and only one person seems to have a problem with every post .. well everyone else's posts.
Noticed how all of those Sharpton remarks post-date hildebeest's losing bid for the presidency, and none predate the 2016 campaign season. Besides, Al ain't the brightest race-baiter even though he demands "R-E-S-P-I-C-T"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
r President. funny that neither Jesse
See that funny little doty thing between the words "President" and "funny". I am assuming the lack of capitalization of the word "funny" may have thrown you off but a man of your proclaimed education should not be so easily fooled by poor grammar. So tell me why did you call out one person on a error and not another?
what part of "well before" Trump ran for the office of President wasn't clear? my mistake! i should have given you a time frame .. like minimum 5 years before? how 'bout 10?

i'll let you re-submit your homework since it appears the test question was too vague on what "well before" means. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
r President. funny that neither Jesse
I know you can not see this post but ask IB what I said about it LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Holy chit!

Seems I'm more concerned with playing the victim than engaging in political discourse.

I understand it can be harder for me to make a point without falsely and frivolously accusing everyone of name calling, personal attacks and rude, ugly language. But I'll give it a try.

Shirley I can do it since my RTMs are pathetic and ignored by the mods.
FTFY. Originally Posted by lustylad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Holy chit!

Shirley I can do it since my RTMs are pathetic and ignored by the mods.

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I didn't post that, Hotrod511.

Why did you?
I didn't post that, Hotrod511.

Why did you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

because he can.

I didn't post that, Hotrod511. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We know that. It's what you would have posted if we gave you truth serum.
Hahahahahaha!!!!

That’s a good one, bro.

But not true. Again.
Feel free to interpret the guidelines any way you would like. Be cognizant that the Staff’s interpretation of the guidelines is what matters in the end. Originally Posted by Wakeup
So " it's not the people who vote that counts, it's who counts the votes. " Seems a lot like something Joe Stalin would say in his dictatorial manner to stifle any view point that doesn't serve HIS agenda.