Indian land claim paradox

One of the 1300 men who accompanied Bertolomeo Columbus to Hispaniola in 1493 from Spain. Close enough for you? 90% of the native population died from disease resulting in bringing African slaves to work in 1503. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The first documented outbreak of smallpox in the New World was in 1518, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The incubation period for smallpox isn't 25 years, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You failed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Post the verifiable name, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or STFU.
The first documented outbreak of smallpox in the New World was in 1518, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The incubation period for smallpox isn't 25 years, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You failed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Post the verifiable name, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or STFU. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hispaniola is not part of the new world? LMAO Cortes brought smallpox to Mexico in 1520 where was the one in 1518 sperm bank the inbred chimp? Now it is your turn to post a name.
Hispaniola is not part of the new world? LMAO Cortes brought smallpox to Mexico in 1520 where was the one in 1518 sperm bank the inbred chimp? Now it is your turn to post a name. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Cortes was NOT the vector introducing smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And your stupid-ass has still not posted the verifiable name that you're hanging your hat on, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so STFU.

Noticed how your dumb-ass didn't want to talk about that 25 year incubation period you posited, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Cortes was NOT the vector introducing smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And your stupid-ass has still not posted the verifiable name that you're hanging your hat on, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so STFU.

Noticed how your dumb-ass didn't want to talk about that 25 year incubation period you posited, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1,000 !!!! Poor ole EKIM ! Take away the Chimps 'nanners if he won't answer correctly !! 25 is a BIG number for the Kansas Chimp. The Chimp doesn't have enough fingers to count beyond 20, so he doesn't try !! He had to ask his hero woomby how many votes woomby got for the DOTY award because it was too much for Ekim to comprehend !
This is a interesting read. Short enough, but to the point.

http://zidbits.com/2011/01/why-didnt...cans-diseases/

History has always produced winners, and losers. I'm sure the people Of Gaul weren't to happy to see Ceasar come marching in.

Does the name Francisco Equia mean anything to you sperm bank the inbred chimp? Seeing your chimp ass will not post a name, because you don't have one for 1518. If Hispaniola is the new world, and there was smallpox there you are fucked.
Does the name Francisco Equia mean anything to you sperm bank the inbred chimp? Seeing your chimp ass will not post a name, because you don't have one for 1518. If Hispaniola is the new world, and there was smallpox there you are fucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And where, exactly, was Mr. Equia from, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And your stupid-ass has still not posted a verifiable name of the individual -- the European -- you claim acted as the vector introducing smallpox into the New Wolrd, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so STFU.
And where, exactly, was Mr. Equia from, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And your stupid-ass has still not posted a verifiable name of the individual -- the European -- you claim acted as the vector introducing smallpox into the New Wolrd, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so STFU. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Spain, he was a member of Cortes faction who entered Mexico in 1520 he had smallpox was killed the Incas contacted the pox from him. How about smallpox in Hispaniola sperm bank the inbred chimp are you denying it was there? Where is your name you keep avoiding?
Spain, he was a member of Cortes faction who entered Mexico in 1520 he had smallpox was killed the Incas contacted the pox from him. How about smallpox in Hispaniola sperm bank the inbred chimp are you denying it was there? Where is your name you keep avoiding? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a lying SOB, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. He was AFRICAN, you irredeemable, lying jackass, and he was part of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' expedition. And your stupid-ass has still not posted a verifiable name of the individual -- the European -- you claim acted as the vector introducing smallpox into the New Wolrd, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so STFU.
You're a lying SOB, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. He was AFRICAN, you irredeemable, lying jackass, and he was part of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' expedition. And your stupid-ass has still not posted a verifiable name of the individual -- the European -- you claim acted as the vector introducing smallpox into the New Wolrd, as you so hypocritically insist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so STFU. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Snap went the trap. You have heard of him or looked it up. Where was it he cane from? Hispaniola He did give the pox to one of Cortes men who was killed and looted by the Aztecs where they contacted smallpox. So smallpox was in Hispaniola and it is part of the new world. Sorry sperm bank the inbred chimp.
Snap went the trap. You have heard of him or looked it up. Where was it he cane from? Hispaniola He did give the pox to one of Cortes men who was killed and looted by the Aztecs where they contacted smallpox. So smallpox was in Hispaniola and it is part of the new world. Sorry sperm bank the inbred chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only thing that has "snapped" is your intellect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. What little bit you had has snapped into at least a dozen pieces, and you have long since misplaced many of those pieces, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Here is a summary of your salient points that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

1. Smallpox is a disease of African origin, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not European or a New World disease as you just stupidly claimed.

2. The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, give or take a few days, not 25 years as you earlier contended, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

3. It was your contention, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that it had to have been a smallpox infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. That notion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, was shoved up your uneducated-ass by the fact that there were African adventurers fighting and exploring alongside the Spanish conquistadors, and your ignorant ass can't name, or even prove, that it was an infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. But it's an established fact that Africans -- freemen -- did accompany Columbus on his expeditions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

4. Your stupid-ass also claimed Columbus was the first slaver in the African slave trade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you had your ass handed to you over that claim. Your stupid-ass can't back up your stupid POV with a factual citation showing that Columbus brought any African slaves to the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

5. Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier insinuation that it isn’t.

6. Cortés was NOT the vector who introduced smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier claim that he was.

7. You named Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, as the European vector who introduced smallpox to Mexico, but Equia was African: not European, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

8. Then you claimed Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, was part of Cortés expedition, but Equia was a member of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' party, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

9. Finally, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
The only thing that has "snapped" is your intellect, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. What little bit you had has snapped into at least a dozen pieces, and you have long since misplaced many of those pieces, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Here is a summary of your salient points that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

1. Smallpox is a disease of African origin, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not European or a New World disease as you just stupidly claimed.
Just another of you lies I never claimed that.
2. The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, give or take a few days, not 25 years as you earlier suggested, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Never claimed that said it came to Hispaniola in 1493 ,it was there till it was taken to Mexico you idiot.
3. It was your contention, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that it had to have been a smallpox infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. That notion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, was shoved up your uneducated-ass by the fact that there were African adventurers fighting and exploring alongside the Spanish conquistadors, and your ignorant ass can't name, or even prove, that it was an infected European who carried smallpox to the New World.
See above then STFU
4. Your stupid-ass also claimed Columbus was the first slaver in the African slave trade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you had your ass handed to you over that claim. Furthermore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your stupid-ass can't back up your stupid POV with a factual citation showing that Columbus carried any African slaves to the New World.
5. Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier insinuation that it isn’t.
Another of you many lies I laughed at your dumb ass about that
6. Cortés was NOT the vector introducing smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier claim that he was.
He brought it in 1520 like we discussed before, just another of your lies.
7. You named Francisco Equia, Eguia or Baguia as the European vector who introduced smallpox to Mexico, but Equia was African: not European, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
He came to Mexico with Narvaez gave it to one of Cortes troops .
8. Then you claimed Francisco Equia, Eguia or Baguia was part of Cortés expedition, but Equia was a member of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' party, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
He gave it to one of Cortes troops who is unnamed.
9. Your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
All you do is piss and moan sperm bank the inbred chimp. Bottom line is there was smallpox in Hispaniola Following immigrants from Spain in 1493 It is part of the new world so STFU.
All you do is piss and moan sperm bank the inbred chimp. Bottom line is there was smallpox in Hispaniola Following immigrants from Spain AND AFRICA in 1493 It is part of the new world so STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and here's a reminder. All of your points have all been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now fully dulled, they truly reflect the dullard you are. Here is a repeat summary of your salient points that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

2. The incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks, give or take a few days, not 25 years as you earlier contended, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

3. It was your contention, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that it had to have been a smallpox infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. That notion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, was shoved up your uneducated-ass by the fact that there were African adventurers fighting and exploring alongside the Spanish conquistadors, and your ignorant ass can't name, or even prove, that it was an infected European who carried smallpox to the New World. But it's an established fact that Africans -- freemen -- did accompany Columbus on his expeditions, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

4. Your stupid-ass also claimed Columbus was the first slaver in the African slave trade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you had your ass handed to you over that claim. Your stupid-ass can't back up your stupid POV with a factual citation showing that Columbus brought any African slaves to the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

6. Cortés was NOT the vector who introduced smallpox into Mexico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier claim that he was.

7. You named Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, as the European vector who introduced smallpox to Mexico, but Equia was African: not European, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

8. Then you claimed Francisco Equia, also variously Eguia or Baguia, was part of Cortés expedition, but Equia was a member of the Narváez expedition sent to apprehend and detain Cortés; hence, not a member of Cortés' party, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

9. Finally, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and here's a reminder. All of your points have all been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now fully dulled, they truly reflect the dullard you are. Here is a repeat summary of your salient points that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Yes I did I answered them but your chimp dumb ass put them up again.

Another lie in post #89 it was stated it was in Egypt 10,000 years ago, and it is in Africa before you whine about that again. Alos appeared in Europe in 581. Some time before Columbus.
You are too chimp like to know it was there in 1493 and was decimating the natives for all this time they lost 90% of their population. Made it necessary to bring in African slaves in 1503.
You have yet to show the soldier of Cortes was nor Spanish AKA European.

5. Hispaniola IS in the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your earlier insinuation that it isn’t. LMAO again chimp, just another of your lies. Got a link chimp/

Bu your own admission you named Francisco Equia as bringing smallpox to cortes man.
See above.
One source said he was a slave then later said he was one of his troops. Conflicting info.
[/SIZE]
Last time I will answer your stupid rant, chimp. Can you verify that the one of Cortes troops infected with smallpox was not Spanish? Can you prove there was no smallpox in Hispaniola which is a part of the new world? Are you calling Africans by their color or where they were born?
Last time I will answer your stupid rant, chimp. Can you verify that the one of Cortes troops infected with smallpox was not Spanish? Can you prove there was no smallpox in Hispaniola which is a part of the new world? Are you calling Africans by their color or where they were born? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're persistent in your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there's a 1550 map below entitled "Die Nüw Welt", which means "The New World", you dim-witted jackass. Just to the right of Cuba is "Hispaniola" -- which is IN the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And here's another reminder that all of your points have been thoroughly refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and they are now fully dulled, and they truly reflect your singular dullard quality. It's a repeat summary of your salient points -- including your Hispaniola remarks -- that have been refuted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

9. See maps below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

10. Finally, your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European who was the vector who introduced smallpox into the New World, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.