If Dr Mengele Had A Daughter..........

Stick to leading the butt pirate brigade, you grubered odumbo minion Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the one *stuck* by the butt pirate brigade, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You two fuckers are lovers, right?
We need a modern day Dr. Mengele. We also need the Mexican equivalent of Elliot Ness.
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2015, 01:05 PM
In the distant future, people will look back and say the same thing virtually every other civilized country in the world says today:

"It is absolutely unbelievable that this country has tied itself up in knots over this issue for the last 40 years."

"It's absolutely unbelievable that the same people who claim to have so much sympathy for the unborn have virtually none for the living."

"It's absolutely unbelievable that a bunch of fat, old, white conservative republicans think they have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body." Originally Posted by timpage
The thing is, you know where your arguments are lacking. However, you just dishonestly advocate for what you are emotionally attached to without any concern for your intellectual dishonesty. I know you were taught advocacy at the "Law School" you went to, but try to be a human being at the same time.

How is the baby inside of a woman "her own body"?

Many young people oppose abortion, not just old, fat white people. Sympathy for an unborn baby is sympathy for the living.
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2015, 01:06 PM
You two fuckers are lovers, right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the one *stuck* by the butt pirate brigade, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You'd be the one *stuck* by the butt pirate brigade, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by DSK
Your mother was right, jacking off has made you blind Jew boy.
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Your mother was right, jacking off has made you blind Jew boy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm not Jewish you fucking anti-Semite.
I'm not Jewish you fucking anti-Semite. Originally Posted by DSK
I'm not from Arkansas dumb fuck.