Pussy! Taint!?!!??? What? Show us what you got.

Here's another obvious whore owned mandle.....

never seen a single member in 15 years jump on the board and burn through pussy this fast that was not hot young pussy....

This one is promoting the OIOs only...

way too obvious Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey fucker you don't know me so back off. Those that have been with me all know I have a beautiful pussy. Fuck I even I piss glitter and my pussy sparkles like diamonds.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 12:24 PM
"...pussy so good that if you throw it in the air it turns into sunshine."
So Claire, WTF is that white stuff inside you? Creampie? Or are you a Twinkie? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Um, that's not my vagina.
Beautiful pussy, , piss glitter, and sparkles like diamonds. Really, somebody if full of themselves. I guess you spit gold also. C'mon man. I mean really.
Um, that's not my vagina. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You sure as fuck posted it as yours!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=38
Gooey white center and all, all I did is zoom it.
Just be glad no one is starting a "Show us your penis thread".

Things would really get ugly and in some cases pretty comical I'm sure.
Beautiful pussy, , piss glitter, and sparkles like diamonds. Really, somebody if full of themselves. I guess you spit gold also. C'mon man. I mean really. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Yes actually I do. I'm multitalented. Yes I am full of myself (eyeroll with sarcasm) I'm super dupa pretty, I bat my eyelashes and the boys....ohhh never mind those that have seen me can only know off my mystical powers and beautiful looks.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 12:42 PM
Just be glad no one is starting a "Show us your penis thread".

Things would really get ugly and in some cases pretty comical I'm sure. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
If that happened then ladies rates would go through the roof. They'd be like "you want me to play with that? It's going to cost you."
You sure as fuck posted it as yours!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=38
Gooey white center and all, all I did is zoom it. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Oh, you mean girl cum? Yeah, I'm not surprised you've never seen that before.
  • Old-T
  • 06-16-2015, 12:44 PM
Bad Kitty! If anyone was going to make a thread that's a graveyard for old pussy, I would have thought it would be Miss V. Originally Posted by rockerrick
So is THAT why you felt obliged to post here? Do you consider yourself an "old pussy"?

Looks like your enforced vacation was shorter than some had hoped.
Beautiful pussy, , piss glitter, and sparkles like diamonds. Really, somebody if full of themselves. I guess you spit gold also. C'mon man. I mean really. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Can someone translate this? I don't speak lowball.
Oh, you mean girl cum? Yeah, I'm not surprised you've never seen that before. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
So which is it? You bend with the breeze so much, who can believe a word?
So is THAT why you felt obliged to post here? Do you consider yourself an "old pussy"?

Looks like your enforced vacation was shorter than some had hoped. Originally Posted by Old-T
That's because some are retards and believed I pointed out and got 90, shows how little they know or matter.
Oh, you mean girl cum? Yeah, I'm not surprised you've never seen that before. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Definitely girl cum. I had quite the session with Claire before taking that pic early last week. If I recall, she hadn't been fucked in a week (mommy duty) when I saw her. She got pretty worked up.

Definitely girl cum mixed with coconut oil. Same as what was on the condom when she took it off me.

Any doubts, feel free to PM me.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 01:42 PM
I hate you RSG.

Just kidding. You did an awesome job taking that picture.