FOX NEWS: THE MOST TRUSTED...........IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE !

I knew you were a faggot, wanting some guy to lick your starfish. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Aw, pissant, since you're back in the USSA, I'm just trying to figure out something you might could stick to for more than a couple of months.
So what do they win?
More hot stinky air. You're an expert at it. Still feel smart? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you would quit kissing my ass you would get better air.
If you would quit kissing my ass you would get better air. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did she tell you I was kissing on her?

She's just trying to stir up some shit by making you jealous.

She's too ugly to kiss, and her breath is bad I must say.
You are just like a fart. No substance, but all stench. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL tells someone, "you are just like a fart. No substance, but all stench."

Tell us again LL, who was it that recently criticized several of your fellow Democratic posters for childish name calling?
Did she tell you I was kissing on her?

She's just trying to stir up some shit by making you jealous.

She's too ugly to kiss, and her breath is bad I must say. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She? Are you talking about your mama? It will be alright little buckaroo just go on home and she will kiss your boo boo.
Aw, pissant, since you're back in the USSA, I'm just trying to figure out something you might could stick to for more than a couple of months. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Well, thanks for thinking about me. If I ever become a gay guy and learn to like stupid fucking liberals licking my starfish, I'll be sure to send you a private message. Just so the other people on the liberals on the board can learn your menu, do you also take it up the ass?
Tut tut, JL. Is it necessary to fly off into a rage? How is that germane to the topic?