Are you ready for some football?

The thing I find frustrating is they could be in the hunt right now for a playoff berth if they had continued starting Matt Barkley and do what they had originally planned with the kid,sit him and let him observe for awhile, with the numbers Barkley is capable of putting on the board,bring josh in late in the game after the win has been secured!!
it was a throw away year anyway, no way in reality was it going to be a good year.
the positives:

the qb got experience he can play, good kid, good with media, smart, has to get weapons around him and ol line so he doesn't get killed
the coach is good, I dc, I like him, build and stability is needed

the negatives.

the owner is naïve and the wife can fuck so can the daughter but I don't think they fucking the right people, cause they fucking owner is not spending the right money on fa

the amount of needs is alarming, wr rb ol then some players on defense, have to spend money retool and cut loose McCoy and some other bad contracts
draft is not gonna fill all the holes but man they need to draft well, fuck the ub receiver theres way better than him when they pick, don't fall for that ub shit

I like the qb, its frustrating though,so far way from a contender, yet brady and ne on the end of their run, so lets see what happens next year lol Originally Posted by Missburger

"Don't fall for that UB shit"? What about Khalil Mack from UB? The Bills could've had him. He was taken one pick after Sammy Watkins.
The thing I find frustrating is they could be in the hunt right now for a playoff berth if they had continued starting Matt Barkley and do what they had originally planned with the kid,sit him and let him observe for awhile, with the numbers Barkley is capable of putting on the board,bring josh in late in the game after the win has been secured!! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
problem

no matter who is QB, he is a lamb to be sacrificed
I believe they have good coaching and as such are slowly getting better, but the players they lost on the offensive line, werent replaced, the secondary is weak and the linebacking at times is bad. A few blue chip players and they would be good. Still not sure of this GM. See how the next draft looks!!
Go Bills!!
Go Bills!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
why
why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Cant lose today!

They either win or get better draft pick!!

You old timers are always Giants fans anyways
85 % of the team on it!
Ir this getting like my phone!
I'm watching to see Kyle Williams at the end of the game.
A win would be a bonus...
Draft is week next year for what they need, so I see them trading down
Cant lose today!

You old timers are always Giants fans anyways Originally Posted by lilylivered
na a bills fan

but now it son't matter

LOL good start to game so far
Dumb, bucktoothed hick Williams, whose career amounted to jackshit, taking a pitiful victory lap after winning a bullshit game which did zero but cost his team draft position.

Typical Buffalo.
Go Bills!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Cant lose today!

You old timers are always Giants fans anyways Originally Posted by lilylivered
Are we going to the Supper Bowl ?

most of the good picks are long in the tooth long gone or going

you really think current group will make good picks?
Are we going to the Supper Bowl ?

most of the good picks are long in the tooth long gone or going

you really think current group will make good picks? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes we are going to the Super Bowl again........Next year
Dumb, bucktoothed hick Williams, whose career amounted to jackshit, taking a pitiful victory lap after winning a bullshit game which did zero but cost his team draft position.

Typical Buffalo. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Wow, easy there big guy,he is a home town hero!