Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Hows about a new poll to set the record straight.

hee hee hee
Can't recall if I chimed in here or not...if not...my answer is....just a tool!

He's a pathetic, no-life shitbag wannabe Drudge who uses this forum to further those fantasies. Pretty sad really. But, he picked it and continues to push it.
Can't recall if I chimed in here or not...if not...my answer is....just a tool!

He's a pathetic, no-life shitbag wannabe Drudge who uses this forum to further those fantasies. Pretty sad really. But, he picked it and continues to push it. Originally Posted by timpage
I agree Tim but we should give him a break. Sup has been in and out of the nut house his entire life trying to get control of his fantasies. Obviously he has a lot of work ahead of him.

Good luck Sup. I think your position as hall monitor at the nut house is something you should be proud off.
Prove it, Budman.

or STFU.
I agree Tim but we should give him a break. Sup has been in and out of the nut house his entire life trying to get control of his fantasies. Obviously he has a lot of work ahead of him.

Good luck Sup. I think your position as hall monitor at the nut house is something you should be proud off. Originally Posted by Budman
thanks
Prove it, Budman.

or STFU. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I hope your therapist doesn't see you posting with such anger. It may result in you losing your hall monitor position and we know how much that means to you.

Good luck with your therapy. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

PS: Quit whining to the mods you pussy.
Prove any of it, pus-nuts. Any of it.

Lobbying for Dipshit of the Year begins a bit early this year.

Yow!

Lobbying for Dipshit of the Year begins a bit early this year.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry Eeweep Rider, you will win by a landslide again.

Speaking of Dippin' Shit...

How's Whiny treating that "sweet ass" of yours, Simple Jack?
Congrats Sup, I see you got a weekend pass from the nut house. Keep up the good work as hall monitor. Your parents should be so proud.

PS: Whined to the mods again last night didn't you? What a pussy.
Speaking of Dippin' Shit...

How's Whiny treating that "sweet ass" of yours, Simple Jack? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DoMTR Rider, your constant references to man ass gave me a ideal for a new name for you. You shall be called Ssanam Rider from now on...LOL
Mumble, mumble Master DickMuncher. Here's your "missing link":

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&postcount=35

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mumble, mumble?

I asked nicely for you to not talk with your mouth full.

Moderators!
Is it against eccie rules to plug a website in the forums? Even if it belongs to his own mother?

Waiting on a ruling from the moderators.

Waiting on a link from He-Be-a-Douche-Bag.
Congrats Sup, I see you got a weekend pass from the nut house. Keep up the good work as hall monitor. Your parents should be so proud.

PS: Whined to the mods again last night didn't you? What a pussy. Originally Posted by Budman
Must be talking about someone else, gargoyle!

Maybe the guy who was buggering your mother behind the dumpster out back the Taco Bell... Live Mas!

BTW -- Whirlyturd co to use his relentless campaign to turn the political forum into a race baiting contest.

The rants, like his others, are falling on NO ears!
Mumble, mumble?

I asked nicely for you to not talk with your mouth full.

Moderators!
Is it against eccie rules to plug a website in the forums? Even if it belongs to his own mother?

Waiting on a ruling from the moderators.

Waiting on a link from He-Be-a-Douche-Bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Told you before, MasterDickMuncher: "Don't swing that way!" So take your homo-erotic fantasies and direct them elsewhere. Besides, MasterDickMuncher, you already have a link in your mouth and two in your ass! WTF, are you trying to set a new Guinness record?

BTW, MasterDickMuncher, the "missing link" you so anxiously and expectantly demand was provided above. It guides you to one of your boyfriends: the one that compares himself to a chimp -- a true "missing link".
Your ass again, Corpy.