Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

No. Portugese is spoken in Brazil. French in Canada.

What language do you speak? Shawnese? And you are in the U.S.A.! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Very selective reading on your part, LL. Read it again. Here's what you missed:

American Heritage Dictionary: Tai·wan·ese

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary
(tī'wä-nēz', -nēs')
adj.
Of or relating to Taiwan or its peoples . . . or cultures.
n., pl., Taiwanese.
  • A native or inhabitant of Taiwan.

Does this solve the problem? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
BTW, FOR THE FOURTH TIME, LL: If you were not referencing Chennault and the AVG @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052486467&postcount=91, then who were you referencing?

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . waiting on a valid response, LL. Quit deflecting. Answer the question.
Here's what you missed: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't miss anything ....

"
Ha·wai·ian ......... noun \hə-ˈwä-yən, -ˈwī-(y)ən, -ˈwȯ-yən\

Definition of HAWAIIAN

1: a native or resident of Hawaii; especially: one of Polynesian ancestry

2: the Polynesian language of the Hawaiians

Hawaiianadjective

See Hawaiian defined for kids »"

That last link would be helpful for you children.

IBH .. do you still stomp up and down and shriek when you're mommy doesn't buy you a candy bar while she is in the grocery store line?
I didn't miss anything ....

"
Ha·wai·ian ......... noun \hə-ˈwä-yən, -ˈwī-(y)ən, -ˈwȯ-yən\

Definition of HAWAIIAN

1: a native or resident of Hawaii; especially: one of Polynesian ancestry

2: the Polynesian language of the Hawaiians

Hawaiianadjective

See Hawaiian defined for kids »"

That last link would be helpful for you children.

IBH .. do you still stomp up and down and shriek when you're mommy doesn't buy you a candy bar while she is in the grocery store line? Originally Posted by LexusLover

People and Society ::TAIWAN

Nationality:

noun: Taiwan (singular and plural)
note: example - he or she is from Taiwan; they are from Taiwan
adjective: Taiwan (or Taiwanese)

Ethnic groups:

Taiwanese (including Hakka) 84%, mainland Chinese 14%, indigenous 2%
Languages:

Mandarin Chinese (official), Taiwanese (Min), Hakka dialects
Religions:

mixture of Buddhist and Taoist 93%, Christian 4.5%, other 2.5%
Population:

23,234,936 (July 2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 51

"The dominant political issues continue to be the relationship between Taiwan and China - specifically the question of Taiwan's eventual status - as well as domestic political and economic reform."

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/tw.html

Isn't it amusing how the CIA doesn't classify "Hawaii" as an independent "country" or "nation", LL? But this is what your Websters says about "Hawaii":

Definition of HAWAII

1 group of islands cen Pacific belonging to United States

3 state of the United States comprising Hawaiian Islands

Notice how Websters defined 'Hawaii' as a 'state'; not a 'nation', LL. Consider that the next time you want to compare apples to oranges, LL.

FOR THE FIFTH TIME, LL: If you were not referencing Chennault and the AVG @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052486467&postcount=91, then who were you referencing?

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . waiting on a valid response, LL. Quit deflecting. Answer the question.

BTW, there's no foot stomping here, LL. Just rubbing your nose in your lie. You're childishly refusing to acknowledge that you were referencing Chennault and the AVG at post #91, and then you lied when you claimed otherwise.
The U.S. was involved in China against the Japanese in the early 1930's.

The first American pilot to die in combat with the Japanese was in 1932. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There's your answer!

Now, was I writing about Chennault? Dimwit.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, but you are the fool if you didn’t realize General Claire Chennault is a home-town boy, LL. [/QUOTE]

Chennault wasn't in China until the late 30's ... so why did you bring him up at all.

I did not bring him up.

Typically you throw a bunch of shit up from your cut & paste and hope it sticks. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Now start that jumping up and down and shrieking for a candy bar ... "Baby Ruth"?

I'll say it: You are full of shit.
IBH .. do you still stomp up and down and shriek when you're mommy doesn't buy you a candy bar while she is in the grocery store line? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, I think he's gone beyond that.

Corprophilia is nothing to "sneeze" at but this sick puppy never stops stomping and shrieking.

And rolling in his own excrement!

Corprophilia is nothing to "sneeze" at but this sick puppy never stops stomping and shrieking.

And rolling in his own excrement! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – trailer park, cesspool scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

Definition of HAWAII

1 group of islands cen Pacific belonging to United States

3 state of the United States comprising Hawaiian Islands

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"group of islands" ...

"Originally based in mainland China, the Republic of China now governs the island of Taiwan (formerly known as "Formosa"), which makes up over 99% of its territory,[f] as well as Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, and other minor islands. Neighboring states include the People's Republic of China to the west, Japan to the east and northeast, and the Philippines to the south. Taipei is the political capital as well as economic and cultural centre in Taiwan.[1] New Taipei is the most populous city.
The island of Taiwan was mainly inhabited by Taiwanese aborigines until the Dutch period in the 17th century when ethnic Chinese began immigrating to the island. The Qing Dynasty of China later conquered Taiwan in 1683. By the time Taiwan was ceded to Japan in 1895, the majority of Taiwan's inhabitants were Han Chinese either by ancestry or by assimilation. The Republic of China (ROC) was established in China in 1912. At the end of World War II in 1945, Japan surrendered Taiwan to ROC military forces on behalf of the Allies. Following the Chinese civil war, the Communist Party of China took full control of mainland China and founded the People's Republic of China (PRC) in 1949. The ROC relocated its government to Taiwan, and its jurisdiction became limited to Taiwan and its surrounding islands." Wiki!!!!!

Now about that "Baby Ruth" you keep jumping up and down about!

And rolling in his own excrement! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's his mother's fault ... she actually continued to reward him with candy bars ...

... now we have to suffer!!!! ....
"group of islands" ...

"Originally based in mainland China, the Republic of China now governs the island of Taiwan (formerly known as "Formosa"), which makes up over 99% of its territory,[f] as well as Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, and other minor islands. Neighboring states include the People's Republic of China to the west, Japan to the east and northeast, and the Philippines to the south. Taipei is the political capital as well as economic and cultural centre in Taiwan.[1] New Taipei is the most populous city.
The island of Taiwan was mainly inhabited by Taiwanese aborigines until the Dutch period in the 17th century when ethnic Chinese began immigrating to the island. The Qing Dynasty of China later conquered Taiwan in 1683. By the time Taiwan was ceded to Japan in 1895, the majority of Taiwan's inhabitants were Han Chinese either by ancestry or by assimilation. The Republic of China (ROC) was established in China in 1912. At the end of World War II in 1945, Japan surrendered Taiwan to ROC military forces on behalf of the Allies. Following the Chinese civil war, the Communist Party of China took full control of mainland China and founded the People's Republic of China (PRC) in 1949. The ROC relocated its government to Taiwan, and its jurisdiction became limited to Taiwan and its surrounding islands." Wiki!!!!!

Now about that "Baby Ruth" you keep jumping up and down about! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Notice, what you posted, LL: Taiwan IS the Republic of China (ROC); NOT the People's Republic of China (PRC). "ROC" means "Taiwan"; "PRC" means mainland "China" -- check your Wiki entry. Chao was born in the ROC, Taiwan, not in the PRC: mainland China. Progress Kentucky insinuated Chao was sending jobs to “China” – to the PRC. Chao wasn't born in the PRC, LL. The PRC isn't her "nation of origin"; hence, other than the fact that she is “ethnically Chinese” there is nothing else to connect her with the PRC. Thus, the insinuation in the racial slur by Progress Kentucky was not based on “nationality”, it was based on “ethnicity”; hence, it is a "racial slur".

AND FOR THE SEVENTH TIME, LL: If you were not referencing Chennault and the AVG @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052486467&postcount=91, then who were you referencing?

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . waiting on a valid response, LL. Quit deflecting. Answer the question.[/

It's his mother's fault ... she actually continued to reward him with candy bars ...

... now we have to suffer!!!! .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
BTW, LL. That "Baby Ruth" bar you are cozying up with is none other than Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – pure trailer park, cesspool scat.
Corpy, you are hysterical!

And in all likelihood s textbook corprophiliac!
Corpy, you are hysterical!

And in all likelihood s textbook corprophiliac! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – trailer park, cesspool scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.
I can make you dance to whatever song I sing, Corpy! You and your little dog too!

Does this make you horny, sicko?

I can make you dance to whatever song I sing, Corpy! You and your little dog too!

Does this make you horny, sicko? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.
Time to face the music, Corpy!

Time to face the music, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – has posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.