Hunting Trump supporters!!!!!

No ones hates you either little girl. Just because you cry like a little bitch about Trump is no reason to throat punch you. Absolutley not. Just find a safe space. It will be ok. I support gay rights. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Washed up Hookers like you have comprehension skills, No one want to see you Ellen. I have emails and PM of you begging me to see but I cant share them, Give it up Moscow I don't want your pussy, There are better options. And please embrace you new safe space with the Gays. They cant do much to protect you while wearing a MAGA hat but I heard your gotten taken to.
How many times do I have to tell you I don't have a dick. I know you do not want pussy. You want to suck a dick. I get it. I understand. I support gay rights.

Washed up Hookers like you have comprehension skills, No one want to see you Ellen. I have emails and PM of you begging me to see but I cant share them, Give it up Moscow I don't want your pussy, There are better options. And please embrace you new safe space with the Gays. They cant do much to protect you while wearing a MAGA hat but I heard your gotten taken to. Originally Posted by themystic
How many times do I have to tell you I don't have a dick. I know you do not want pussy. You want to suck a dick. I get it. I understand. I support gay rights. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I want and get plenty of pussy. I just don't want your dried up spent thing , Just as an act of compassion I can sent a few buck to your pay pal account and you can get some chicken bones or pany your rent or whatever
I think I know. We used to shove bananas up a "friends" automobile tail pipe to make the engine stall out. Are you talking about something like a tail pipe? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You could dip the banana it in LN2..and whack somone up the side of the haid wit it
Sure Mystic, whatever you say. Don't be ashamed because you like to suck dick. You are all about celebrating who you really are. And I support that. And I support gay rights.
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUM.this thread devolved quickly
Oh sweetie, I forgot. I don't need your money. Keep it for yourself so you can get that beautiful tranny that you like in Austin. Go for it. I support gay rights.

I want and get plenty of pussy. I just don't want your dried up spent thing , Just as an act of compassion I can sent a few buck to your pay pal account and you can get some chicken bones or pany your rent or whatever Originally Posted by themystic
You could dip the banana it in LN2..and whack somone up the side of the haid wit it Originally Posted by matchingmole

exactly! that's one way to kill someone with a banana. i'd recommend stabbing them in the temple but i can't tell you how i know that .. without killing you .. with a banana! lol.

but that's rather impracticable on the spur of the moment. Liquid Nitrogen is difficult to carry and maintain. it's easier to just overpower your target and shove a banana down their throat and hold their mouth closed to make them choke to death!

i can't say anything about more ways to kill someone with a banana as it would violate my top secret clearance as a "double knot spy".

BAHHAHAAAAA
Hey Ellen, I like your new avatar.

Maybe we can get Moscow Mystic to sprinkle a little plutonium-210 on the popcorn. Then he and Pooty-Poot can share that bowl together.
I think I know. We used to shove bananas up a "friends" automobile tail pipe to make the engine stall out. Are you talking about something like a tail pipe? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
i can't say anything about more ways to kill someone with a banana as it would violate my top secret clearance as a "double knot spy".

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Washed up Hookers like you have comprehension skills, No one want to see you Ellen. I have emails and PM of you begging me to see but I cant share them, Give it up Moscow I don't want your pussy, There are better options. And please embrace you new safe space with the Gays. They cant do much to protect you while wearing a MAGA hat but I heard your gotten taken to. Originally Posted by themystic
Dude...that's kind of harsh. I know She started it...but ............
Dude...that's kind of harsh. I know She started it...but ............ Originally Posted by matchingmole
Gays get a pass for that kind of stuff.
Ellen supports gay rights, ll.

Why don't you?
Ellen supports gay rights, ll.

Why don't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do. That's why you and mystic have special privileges. Enjoy!