Kathy Griffin

• DSK
  • 05-31-2017, 08:07 PM
No one cares about you, just another stupid fucking lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're the homo that keeps wanting to see grown men shower...
You're the homo that keeps wanting to see grown men shower... Originally Posted by DSK
You are the Jew pig who lies daily.
did mike the headless chicken post something?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wacco's full time job.

You are the Jew pig who lies daily. Originally Posted by bamscram

you are bumscum aka mike the headless chicken who runs around in circles yelling "Bumscum .. bumscum .. i am bumscum the headless chicken!"

mike .. when will you admit what a headless asshole you are? try that Marco Rubio repeat yourself thing again .. it makes you look more stupid than Rubio himself .. and that is stupid!!

run mike .. RUN!
you are bumscum aka mike the headless chicken who runs around in circles yelling "Bumscum .. bumscum .. i am bumscum the headless chicken!"

mike .. when will you admit what a headless asshole you are? try that Marco Rubio repeat yourself thing again .. it makes you look more stupid than Rubio himself .. and that is stupid!!

run mike .. RUN! I want to suck your dick if I can catch you. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Wacco at work finally found something he can do, besides suck dick.
  • DSK
  • 05-31-2017, 08:37 PM
You are the Jew pig who lies daily. Originally Posted by bamscram
Fuck you Ekim008
another headless chicken post ... keep it up headless chicken ..

You just want some of his covfefe.
  • R.M.
  • 06-01-2017, 01:58 AM
CNN fired her.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 03:20 AM
You're the homo that keeps wanting to see grown men shower... Originally Posted by DSK

No that would be LexyLiar. Nice try though.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 03:34 AM
will that 20 m buy her special treatment in prison for threatening the Lord Emperor of the Universe?

bahahaha

how many brown paper bags does it take to stuff 20 m in cash into for your illegals to keep building your shanty's?

if you have 20 m that is .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nothing she did is illegal. Unless hurting dipshits like you feelings is illegal!

Hopefully she has started a movement

Be great if 65 million plus voters head to the next presidential election with a fake Trump head in hand.

Be even greater if they were wearing Ted Nugent masks. Be Huuuuuuge
Nothing she did is illegal. Unless hurting dipshits like you feelings is illegal!

Hopefully she has started a movement

Be great if 65 million plus voters head to the next presidential election with a fake Trump head in hand.

Be even greater if they were wearing Ted Nugent masks. Be Huuuuuuge Originally Posted by WTF
But it would be even better if those 65 million voters wore Trump masks and carried a bloody shrilLIARy head in with them ! Oh ! How YOU lying liberals would foul YOUR depends then ! Oh, the humanity ! It would be just Chrissy Matthews with a " tingle " down his leg !!!!
  • Trey
  • 06-01-2017, 05:48 AM
She lost her one day a year job and a shitter stole endorsement. Pics like this are not hard to find. Simple google search for trump dead or shot you get pics like this. Much worse IMO as it tries to look like news.

trump-shot.jpg
Jeezzz, and I got a warning for posting a "violet" image of a guy getting his teeth brushed.