Zeke Suspended for 6 Games.. are the Cowboys Fucked This Year?

Was that when they were giving up 10 yards per rush? Or after?
Put a fork in the "boys" they are done
They have been done since week two.
JUST OH DAMM , That was really bad
  • grean
  • 12-01-2017, 10:38 AM
New life or are the Cowboys just not as bad as the Redskins?
  • grean
  • 12-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Bryant got in the mix. Switzer found his groove.
We got a lot of good breaks. The redskins are a mash unit.

But I do think the cowboys got a little bit of life. Now that we got Tyron back, the blocking is better and dak has got a little bit of confidence back. The corner that seems to be able to play helped too.

Hope it’s not a little too late for this season. Our chances at the playoffs are close to slim and none but i’m Still saying we have a chance ( dumb and dumber reference) if we can play like we did yesterday.
  • grean
  • 12-01-2017, 12:58 PM
We got a lot of good breaks. The redskins are a mash unit.

But I do think the cowboys got a little bit of life. Now that we got Tyron back, the blocking is better and dak has got a little bit of confidence back. The corner that seems to be able to play helped too.

Hope it’s not a little too late for this season. Our chances at the playoffs are close to slim and none but i’m Still saying we have a chance ( dumb and dumber reference) if we can play like we did yesterday. Originally Posted by dallasfan

So you're saying there's a chance....
  • grean
  • 12-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Can Cowboys get by Giants and Raiders without Elliot?

On his return can we beat the Seahawks and Eagles?
Depends on which team shows up. If we are healthy and come to play, we can beat anyone.
Depends on which team shows up. If we are healthy and come to play, we can beat anyone as long as they are a bunch of scrubs hanging on in the league by the hair on their collective chinny chin chins. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Completed the thought.
To answer the question YES ,
Can Cowboys get by Giants and Raiders without Elliot?

On his return can we beat the Seahawks and Eagles? Originally Posted by grean

The Saints (Drew Brees rather) droppin' a fresh steamer in their diapers the other evening in ATL did the Boys no good. That was a bad loss for both Nawlins and Big D.

Currently (Wild Card Candidates) the Falcons, Seahawks, and Panthers all have better records than the Cowboys (and ATL owns the head-to-head tie-breaker over them, as well).

So....even with a four-game sweep (which I doubt they have in them) and a 10-6 finish...even that mark won't get them into the playoffs if the aforementioned teams continue to stack W's. While no one within the Cowboys organization wants to admit it, the Thanksgiving game vs the Chargers really was a Must Win....and they folded like a cheap lawnchair for the entire world to see.

I say, going forward, become Team Tank the last four gmes. Move up in the Draft...get a big time starter at LB. Second round, a top flight WR (and fuckin' say Bye-Bye to T Will's contract once and for all).

And with a 6-10 finish maybe we can say Bye-Bye to J Garrett and his antiquated playbook and piss-poor clock management, as well. Happy Effin' New Year for Cowboy Fans!

if the aforementioned teams continue to stack W's Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Those are the KEYWORDS, which is NOT possible because, everyone of those aforementioned teams have a rough final 4 games left, AND that is IF the Panthers can get past the red hot vikings today. The Seahawks will have their hands full with the Jacksonville Jaguars today. AND in week 15, the Seahawks have to play the Rams which should be a good matchup. AND in week 16, the falcons meet the saints again but this time, the SAINTS are at home. AND in week 17, the Panthers have to play Atlanta.

I agree that the cowboys might not sneak into the wild card slot without a little help from other teams losing BUT, CB you forgot about a few things in your scenario, which just might be the deciding factor. I believe the deciding factor will be if we can beat the Seahawks and Eagles in the final 2 games of the season.
WE NEED THE FINAL 4 GAMES.

AND stop looking at my avatar. lol
AND yes i took that picture.

CG
The cowsheep thinck there is hope. Jerry loves that the cowsheep keep hoping, hope helps fill his wallet. The reality is the cowbitches are done. The players know it. The coaches know it.