Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

yes its ridiculous........are you really asking?
providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job.
Originally Posted by CiaraAodhan

Sounds like any marriage to me................. One way or another...... we the "Clients" always pay for it....... No matter what............

If I may interject a perspective here for a moment, do bare with me here. I personally am asked out on "real" dates and even proposed too often. Please my dear understand a few things to save yourself later, providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job. Many of us go home to reality including OUR significant others and our "real" families and our "real" lives at the end of the day. The character we create goes to bed when we walk into our doors at night and can be our true self again.

A harsh reality but a necessary one.

I had a wonderful client, after three long dinner dates and stay overs, I'm suddenly getting text messages wanting more of a relationship, to which I have to remind him, one he's married, two he isn't paying a professional to find a wife or a girlfriend. It's a hard reality check but one I often find myself giving to clients who blur the lines.

You may have these feelings, I'm quite sure in reality she doesn't feel the same. She is not trying to hurt your feelings but you will put her in a bad position to where you'll lose your favorite provider as a provider, and she will lose a good client in the end.

Imagine telling a 23 year old client that you don't want to travel with him to meet his parents over the holidays for free, it's just uncomfortable. It's awkward. We desperately want to create these great illusions for you as a client. To maintain the illusion it has to continue to stay one, please don't put a provider in a position to destroy an elaborately created illusion just for you that makes you as a client value her time and attention. If you wanted reality, you wouldn't be paying professionals to play pretend.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary. Originally Posted by CiaraAodhan
Finally, The Truth
If the pussy sounded like creamy mac n' cheese (without lube) when you'd fuck her, she was really into you and you misjudged her...

#hookerfacts
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Is that what that sound was?? I thought it was the motion of the ocean. LOL

Do-over!!!

Jojo ....lol...you cracked me up...bro..
If I may interject a perspective here for a moment, do bare with me here. I personally am asked out on "real" dates and even proposed too often. Please my dear understand a few things to save yourself later, providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job. Many of us go home to reality including OUR significant others and our "real" families and our "real" lives at the end of the day. The character we create goes to bed when we walk into our doors at night and can be our true self again.

A harsh reality but a necessary one.

I had a wonderful client, after three long dinner dates and stay overs, I'm suddenly getting text messages wanting more of a relationship, to which I have to remind him, one he's married, two he isn't paying a professional to find a wife or a girlfriend. It's a hard reality check but one I often find myself giving to clients who blur the lines.

You may have these feelings, I'm quite sure in reality she doesn't feel the same. She is not trying to hurt your feelings but you will put her in a bad position to where you'll lose your favorite provider as a provider, and she will lose a good client in the end.

Imagine telling a 23 year old client that you don't want to travel with him to meet his parents over the holidays for free, it's just uncomfortable. It's awkward. We desperately want to create these great illusions for you as a client. To maintain the illusion it has to continue to stay one, please don't put a provider in a position to destroy an elaborately created illusion just for you that makes you as a client value her time and attention. If you wanted reality, you wouldn't be paying professionals to play pretend.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary. Originally Posted by CiaraAodhan
I can agree with this, I don't think is applies to every provider but I'm sure quite a few feel this way. I'm also sure some providers and clients went on to have wonderful relationships.

OP, so you basically need to know which type of provider you are dealing with. Once you know the answer to that questions, you'll know how to proceed...
I second that sir jojo' s thoughts. OP depends on who you are dealing with....no two individuals are alike - Charles Darwin stated that in his theory of evolution.....
Man this one turned out to be a very productive thread. It's good to see we can have productive conversation and agree to disagree without being too confrontational. Really gained a lot of perspective out of this one.
Sounds like any marriage to me................. One way or another...... we the "Clients" always pay for it....... No matter what............

. Originally Posted by threshold
That may be true, however, with a professional, she leaves and goes home, a wife has to stay and put up with it : P
Just read her reviews and how well she gives head to the next guy. That will definitely change your mind.
Just read her reviews and how well she gives head to the next guy. That will definitely change your mind. Originally Posted by Mojojo
LMAO Yep!!
Just read her reviews and how well she gives head to the next guy. That will definitely change your mind. Originally Posted by Mojojo

DallasRain: "You cant shake a whore tree and expect a wife to fall out!"
Simple, true and oh so accurate.
This is an experience that I had once with a provider. I would pay for appointment times but she was unattached and setting around home all the time awaiting appointments. We started doing fun things together that we both enjoyed. We would communicate between appointments. We enjoyed our time together but it was just the enjoyment of doing things together. I enjoyed spending time with her because I knew I didn’t have to deal with any of the relationship issues and she didn’t have to worry about all the boyfriend issues. Appointment time was completely different. She got into a little trouble and I helped her out and she gave me free appointment time for that assistance later. I read her reviews and just got turned on to ideas that I would try that next time. So we had two completely different worlds going on. I was a friend and a client and she was a friend and a provider it worked out well. Tried it with another provider and it didn’t work at all. I enjoyed the first arrangement so much that I tried to hard to repeat it with her and it didn’t work at all.
Lol