Hey Guys I Apologize For The BB Ads (Ex Pimp)

Karrey (or her more likely her pimp) and her thread went from her initial post:

to these posts:

Her phone must be ringing non stop with that excellent customer service. SMH Originally Posted by davidfree986
Thanks for the re-cap...
Hook has an excellent body, fucks without a rubber, and has a potty mouth. What's not to love.
Hook has an excellent body, fucks without a rubber, and has a potty mouth. What's not to love. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Her self proclaimed "infected pussy," maybe?
Or how about the pictures/videos she takes of you enjoying said "infected pussy" being posted?
Background noise. I think she's bluffing anyway.

I would love to give her a whirl as long as she's over whatever it is she had/has.

You have to admit she's above average looking and has quite a bit of spirit which I bet translates well into the bedroom.

I would love to give her a whirl as long as she's over whatever it is she had/has.

You have to admit she's above average looking and has quite a bit of spirit which I bet translates well into the bedroom. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

You have to admit she's above average looking and has quite a bit of spirit which I bet translates well into the bedroom. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Oh lord
I know.
The hook went too far with that last rant. I shouldn't be supporting or encouraging that kind of dementedness. Is dementedness a word by the way?

You guys are right, I'm sorry.

No we don't have to admit that. We definitely use a different scale for judging a hooker's qualities, but its your money and your dick. Have a blast
What the fuck are you people rambling about? Isn't it obvious to everyone it probably wasn't the actual provider making the posts?

God forbid someone mentions bareback and the hen house goes crazy...even if it wasn't her. Can't defend the pictures but there's a lot of dense fucking people here.
But like how do you know for sure.
I'm pretty sure the barebackers are the only ones caught up with the barebacking, although you guys love playing that "role" it just didn't happen that way.

The first point of order was use of the word "tricks" then it was pimping then idk what about her attitude and it ruining her business. Sprinkled throughout were referenced to her/papi's pics and STD mea culpa. Now, yes, barebacking does increase risk of getting STDs but that really hasn't been the focus of this this thread unless you're a proponent of barebacking.
Using a (borderline derogatory) word, you wouldn't think it would be enough to get adults worked up.

The surprising thing to me is the lashing out at potential paying customers - it's counterproductive.

Barebacking is swell, love it.
But like how do you know for sure. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm all for crucifying those that deserve it but seems to be enough doubt here to leave her alone. I have no reason to not trust Nicholas, seems like an honest poster to me. Even before he posted he'd talked to her, the posts of this gal in this thread just didn't make sense.
I'm all for crucifying those that deserve it but seems to be enough doubt here to leave her alone. I have no reason to not trust Nicholas, seems like an honest poster to me. Even before he posted he'd talked to her, the posts of this gal in this thread just didn't make sense. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm so conflicted by the whole thing, everybody makes such spectacular points. I think I feel one way, then someone comes on who disagrees, and I find myself waffling. The hook looks really hot to me, I think I probably couldn't control my animal instincts in her presence. Best to stay away though, no?