LAME DUCK PRESIDENT (OBAMA) THROWS HISSY FIT.........

• Seedy
  • 04-22-2013, 11:42 PM
That would just take away some of the entertainment here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yea CC, this place has some pretty high entertainment value. Especially when you factor in all the dumb ass libtard cocksuckers, that just love having oscumbo fuck em in the ass

Ok so he's locked in just for being a dumbass. I do have to admit it is kinda fun to watch him get his nose rubbed in shit. Originally Posted by acp5762
That because he has a permanent brown nose from having his head up his ass. Lmao
Bet his hair is brown also. Lol
I am not dodging anything. You dodge more questions than anyone. Originally Posted by acp5762
Can you link to one? Or are you gonna dodge that, too?
Obama got sandbagged by his own Democratic party !

Gun regulation was suppose to fail in the House NOT the Senate. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sen. Max Baucus of Montana is a democrat who was a major author of the The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) yielded to the pressure of the NRA. Montana is gun state and he was watching out for himself. Just goes to show you that even the gun nuts want health care if they don't have it. When it's not your kid or someone in your family, after a week you forget. The NRA solution is to put an armed guard in every school and have the goverment pay for it. This is about the only time the NRA would call for a "Tax and Spend" solution. Really just how practical is that? The kid who did the shooting in Arizona was nuts, The guy who shot up the movie threater in Colorado was nuts, and the Kid who shot up thep Newtown elementary school was nuts. The NRA doesn't care if these types of people can buy guns. Whirlybird this question is for you. Bush is happy with his legacy, are you?
Ok so he's locked in just for being a dumbass. I do have to admit it is kinda fun to watch him get his nose rubbed in shit. Originally Posted by acp5762
Not locked in, just tolerated. Just like anyone else, fuck up bad enough or often enough someone will take out the trash

Yea CC, this place has some pretty high entertainment value. Especially when you factor in all the dumb ass libtard cocksuckers, that just love having oscumbo fuck em in the ass Originally Posted by seedman55
Well ...you said it, not me
Can you link to one? Or are you gonna dodge that, too? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I really don't have time for your fucking crap right now. Just live with the fact that you're a dam idiot.
Damn I'va Beggin - you are as dumb as you are stupid. Guess you need a bandanna to wipe your tears away or is it to wipe the cum off your mouth? Originally Posted by dante0322

Glad you have joined the sandbox you have provided a new face to the meaning of stupid
He ought to ban ya, simply because you're annoying with all your liberal bullshit. Originally Posted by acp5762

If he dose it will be right after your annoying ass is gone .Independent stupid you right wingers call anyone who won't buy your horseshit politics a liberal .Right there it shows you are unfit for prime time.and why you lose elections.
If he dose it will be right after your annoying ass is gone .Independent stupid you right wingers call anyone who won't buy your horseshit politics a liberal .Right there it shows you are unfit for prime time.and why you lose elections. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What do liberals call those that don't agree with their politics?
What do liberals call those that don't agree with their politics? Originally Posted by acp5762

Beats the shit out of me.
Beats the shit out of me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're such a copout.
Of course you wouldn't know I'va Beggin - your a STUPID DUMB ASS LIBERAL!

I also noticed that you are from Kansas and being a liberal means your family goes straight up and down. No forks in either direction. It explains a lot.

Beats the shit out of me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A liberal success story of background checks! Muslim terrorist in Boston kill cop to acquire gun. Damn that background check sure did work. Liberal Morons!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/2...-needed-a-gun/
A liberal success story of background checks! Muslim terrorist in Boston kill cop to acquire gun. Damn that background check sure did work. Liberal Morons!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/2...-needed-a-gun/ Originally Posted by dante0322
Asshole and idiot.

What do you think would have prevented it, squeeze dick?

Maybe we should arm the cops!
I really don't have time for your fucking crap right now. Just live with the fact that you're a dam idiot. Originally Posted by acp5762
Another dodge. As predicted.

LMAO @ swamp rat eating goober
Asshole and idiot.

What do you think would have prevented it, squeeze dick?

Maybe we should arm the cops! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Isn't that what all the gun laws are about? Keeping guns away from criminals? So how's that working for you, Assup?